It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama lauds South Africa for dismantling nuclear program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluedrake
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Im sorry to say but i disagree, Zuma is no tool and i have alot of respect for him since he become president. He has done alot in SA "Except for the little race war we having even that has died down"

When he 1st took over i was about to leave SA but as i have said he is doing well atm... it takes time to change

As for our nuclear devices that we gave up, I do think its a bit fishy that we did it just before the ANC took over, not that i think they would have used them

Zuma is not only a tool, but he's a racist tool. I mean seriously, singing "Bring Me My Machine Gun," is he planning on picking his ring with it? He had a shower after allegedly raping an AIDS victim, so now he won't get AIDS? He won't reign in his pet dog Malema, who sings "Kill The Boer" and promotes hate and racial tension.

Zuma doesn't diffuse race wars, he promotes them, he is just doing it in his own time. He needs to make some more money for himself off the World Cup before the axe falls and there is a time schedule for these events you know. The arms deal wasn't enough.

Are you on a different planet? How is it so many people can see the problems, but then a few just refuse. I have to admit that I really dislike knowing what I know, but I would rather know than to be simply ignorant to the facts. Do some research!

BTW, I didn't realize Monsanto had developed "Terminate Brain Seeds." I hope you don't drink the kool-aid...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well spotted bobs_uruncle ... this theme keeps popping up.

External image from the Mail & Guardian, basically a press photo of Obama in front of a number of leaders waving, taken at the nuke summit in Washington.

More importantly, Zuma has been placed directly behind him. Certainly wasn't for his looks ....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
He's the only one smiling. Actually he's laughing.
Thats quite a comical photo

<< 1   >>

join