It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why TPTB Do Not Want A US Revolt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok first let me say this is not a call to arms or revolution. I wish to avoid armed revolution as much as the next guy as it would be hell on earth and one only need to talk to a combat veteran to find out why we don't want a war torn country if we can avoid it.

However it is a possibility, and the reason for this post is; I constantly hear how we're a being pushed or set up for such a revolution in the US by TPTB. So here are my reasons why I don't believe they want that as I don't think they can win and I believe they know that they can't win an armed conflict with the American people and here is why.

(I will also give a couple of discussion points on why I might be wrong and hopefully others will contribute on both points.)

1. No modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own land. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, and Afghanistan again

2.History is replete with so called peasants, farmers, rabble, or common people, rising up when circumstances force them and defeating supposedly superior armies and warriors. The American revolution perhaps being the most well known.

3. The most powerful and technologically advanced army in the world hasn't been able to route out a few thousand insurgents with AK's and RPG's in Iraq and Afghanistan (see number 1 again)

4. No country on earth has the traditions of liberty and freedom ingrained in thier mindset like America. And the ideal that it is worth fighting for. Despite what America has become with our consumer culture and loss of knowledge on our own history that tradition of freedom is still there and I do believe if pushed hard enough a certain percentage of Americans would fight.

5. Only 3 percent actually fought the American revolution.

6. If only 1% of 100,000,000 gun owners fight (it will likely be more) that is 1 million freedom loving Americans. More then all the available combat troops we have in the entire military.

7. The most well armed well trained most resourceful guerilla army in history of the world is in America. This won't be peasants in robes with AK's. Many of them veterans with the same or better training as those whom they would be fighting. And full machine shops in thier garages to make just about anything. Guerilla tactics are hit and run never going toe to toe with a superior foe. Lots of folks successfully track stalk and hunt deer and elk every year I am sure that can easily be adapted to other things.

8. A certain percentage of the military will side with citizens and bring some of thier toys with them.

9. No army foreign or domestic could control the entire land mass of America. It is logistically impossible and they would be picked off from every rock, tree, door, and window. As the Japanese said of us when asked why they never invaded the mainland; There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

People talk about Russia and China etc. Russia couldn't even sustain thier troops in Chechnya much less in the USA. China doesn't have enough ships to get the troops here and even if they did could not logistically sustain them.

10. If the US military came against its people (I doubt the majority would) they would be cutting off thier own supply lines (the American people) and could maybe control a few cities at best but doubtful they could sustain it for very long.

The PTB know they could never win a fight with the American people that is why they don't want one. And why should they? They are doing just fine robbing us of all our wealth via subterfuge, media brainwashing, and re-education in public schools and colleges. They want productive slaves on the plantation not a revolt!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok here is a couple wild cards that could indicate I am wrong.

1. There are some secret weapons the public is unaware of that would allow troops to quickly subdue an American revolt despite millions revolting. I think this is unlikely as it would have been used in Iraq etc. already.

2. Maybe a tactical neutron bomb or something similar? Still unlikely IMO as the minute word got out that an American city/town was bombed Americans would flock to the cause.

3. They may try some false flag to galvanize enough military against gun owner/militia etc. The recent Militia arrests and news coverage show how easily they can persuade the public that anyone who might revolt is a terrorist etc. This is the most likely IMO but I still think while it might work initially in the long run word would get out and people would fight.

4. They are just so arrogant they think they could crush an American revolt regardless. However see my number one reason why they couldn't.

I have pointed some these out in a few other threads but thought this topic deserved its own thread and I am sure others can bring up some stuff I did not cover yet...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Good points OP, but im going to go on the counter. Lets say you do take America back, whats to stop TPTB turning the other countries under their controll against you, considering the global opinions of Americans this wouldnt be hard combined with media manipulation. You may be able to take the county back but unless you fix the problem at its root cause it wont be for long. Whatever system you put in the olds place will slowly be infiltrated all over agin, and I doubt your ability to get at TPTB themselves, only their minions like rockefella rothschilds and the minions below them taking orders can be killed/arrested. Im sure they have thought the violent revolution scenario through many times over and have steps already in place to gain their power back after the revolution. Knowledge based global grassroots movements will last much longer than just revolutionizing a single country. An "awakening" of humanity to the crisis at hand should buffer protection against further manipulation, the knowledge absorption required to "wake up" is less likely during the chaos where survival is priority, much easier when people have internet etc. and arent in quite so much fear, allowing them the peace to think more rationally.

On a more spiritual note I think these lucifarians want you to belive that bellicosity is the answer to your problems, that peace and knowledge are folly and murder of other humans is the way to a better world. In this case if you fight using violence they have won the spiritual game which is all that really counts.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good post, these are all points that I think about when talking about armed resistance in the USA. I think its foolish to believe TPTB are trying to stoke the flames of revolt in this country, it would amount to political suicide for their 'cause' whatever that may be.

However, if one is to believe TPTB had a hand in creating the message on the Georgia Guidestones, would it be so far out of the realm of possibility that they would try to spark revolt in the USA, just for the death toll? Would they not even try containing the revolt, instead would they magnify the situation to maximize potential casualties?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Why TPTB Do Not Want A US Revolt!

It would be bad for business.
It would cause a Great Depression.
They would lose money.
They already have almost total control of everything;The military,industrial,medical,pharmaceutical,prison,political institutions.
They could lose.
What would they gain?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well thought out thread OP, S&F!

I'm gonna have to take issue with your thesis though.

It all has to do with TPTB's purpose for war. It's not about conquest or even control (well not totally). The reason TPTB loves war is because it's so darn profitable!

You know that if there's a civil war in the US, TPTB will make a mint loaning out money to both sides. You can be sure there will be some "rogue country" that will back the resistance movement and use it to tear apart the US by proxy.

In the meantime, TPTB will be financing both sides and making tons of money just like they always do.

Even if the patriots free themselves from the oppressive US government, they will find themselves, again, slaves to TPTB who will hold the notes on all of the debt they racked up freeing themselves from tyranny.

In the end, lots of money will change hands, TPTB will get rich and absolutely NOTHING will change.

Like The Who said; "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss..."

[edit on 4/11/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

1. No modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own land. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, and Afghanistan again

- I think a few tribes would say otherwise in many parts of the world. Think Mayans, north American Indians and many others. I know you said modern but with each example you gave the populous also would advance in technology.

2.History is replete with so called peasants, farmers, rabble, or common people, rising up when circumstances force them and defeating supposedly superior armies and warriors. The American revolution perhaps being the most well known.

- Its also filled with armies raping and pillaging small farmers and common people.

3. The most powerful and technologically advanced army in the world hasn't been able to route out a few thousand insurgents with AK's and RPG's in Iraq and Afghanistan (see number 1 again).

They man not have been able to stop every one but they have a much better kill ratio then the other way around.

4. No country on earth has the traditions of liberty and freedom ingrained in thier mindset like America. And the ideal that it is worth fighting for. Despite what America has become with our consumer culture and loss of knowledge on our own history that tradition of freedom is still there and I do believe if pushed hard enough a certain percentage of Americans would fight.

Perception is reality I guess.

- cool fact but is it true?

6. If only 1% of 100,000,000 gun owners fight (it will likely be more) that is 1 million freedom loving Americans. More then all the available combat troops we have in the entire military.

We can't even get gun owners to stop shooting each other let alone get 1 million people to coordinate.

7. The most well armed well trained most resourceful guerilla army in history of the world is in America. This won't be peasants in robes with AK's. Many of them veterans with the same or better training as those whom they would be fighting. And full machine shops in thier garages to make just about anything. Guerilla tactics are hit and run never going toe to toe with a superior foe. Lots of folks successfully track stalk and hunt deer and elk every year I am sure that can easily be adapted to other things.

Jessie Ventura said it best. Its not hunting its ambushing. War is a different animal and if you take away electricty the internet and cell phones how will the masses coordingate? how many will just give up?

8. A certain percentage of the military will side with citizens and bring some of their toys with them.

That would depend on what military was used? How much would be needed?

9. No army foreign or domestic could control the entire land mass of America. It is logistically impossible and they would be picked off from every rock, tree, door, and window. As the Japanese said of us when asked why they never invaded the mainland; There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

You again are assuming it would be a control or lock down instead of just a mass killing and surrender.

People talk about Russia and China etc. Russia couldn't even sustain thier troops in Chechnya much less in the USA. China doesn't have enough ships to get the troops here and even if they did could not logistically sustain them.

I agree

10. If the US military came against its people (I doubt the majority would) they would be cutting off thier own supply lines (the American people) and could maybe control a few cities at best but doubtful they could sustain it for very long.

The PTB know they could never win a fight with the American people that is why they don't want one. And why should they? They are doing just fine robbing us of all our wealth via subterfuge, media brainwashing, and re-education in public schools and colleges. They want productive slaves on the plantation not a revolt!

You don't need to win the people over with an army you just control what keeps them alive and how they communicate and that is much better.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by hawkiye]

In summary.. duh? Of course they wouldn't want a revolt that kills everyone off.... but maybe just a few would be ok.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by whoshotJR]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

polarwarrior writes: "Lets say you do take America back, whats to stop TPTB turning the other countries under their control against you, considering the global opinions of Americans this wouldn't be hard combined with media manipulation."

It doesn't matter how many countries they enlist it is a logistical impossibility to control the land mass of the US. Think about it, how they going to sustain the massive troops needed and keep thier own economies going at home?

polarwarrior writes:"On a more spiritual note I think these lucifarians want you to belive that bellicosity is the answer to your problems, that peace and knowledge are folly and murder of other humans is the way to a better world. In this case if you fight using violence they have won the spiritual game which is all that really counts."

Self defense is not murder IMO. There is a season for all things. India is a great example. It was once the one of the greatest peace loving enlightened societies of its time anciently. The culture thought that if they just focused on peace and love nothing would harm them so failed to have any real defense forces. The Muslims of the time didn't give damn about thier philosophy and destroyed that great culture and India never recovered from it even to this day.

FortAnthem writes: "You know that if there's a civil war in the US, TPTB will make a mint loaning out money to both sides. You can be sure there will be some "rogue country" that will back the resistance movement and use it to tear apart the US by proxy."

I had thought of this however I am not sure it would apply. This war will be because of currency collapse at least as a trigger. The Dollar is or has been the world currency everyone is expecting in the future. When it collapses it will cause a world wide collapse. That is why they are doing back-flips to prop it up but the games over and they know it. So they are just trying to get some new scheme set up to sell to everyone before they let it go down the drain completely but they are running out of time. Except I don't think it will fly this time so they won't be able to float paper like they have in the past wars once the dollar collapses. Civil war in the US would be a financial disaster for them and they know it. Not like our first civil war.

whoshotJR writes: "I think a few tribes would say otherwise in many parts of the world. Think Mayans, north American Indians and many others. I know you said modern but with each example you gave the populous also would advance in technology."

The key here is: No modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on thier own land

whoshotJR writes: "They man not have been able to stop every one but they have a much better kill ratio then the other way around.

That is the point they can't stop everyone! In Vietnam and Iraq insurgents have never won a toe to toe battle they can't, but consider Vietnam they won the war even though they lost more people and had inferior fire-power etc. Same thing with Russia in Afghanistan. In America they would be fighting a much better armed, trained, and resourceful guerilla army then anywhere on earth or in history.

"Originally posted by hawkiye

whoshotJR writes:- "cool fact but is it true?"

Of course it's true it is documented history!

whoshotJR writes: "We can't even get gun owners to stop shooting each other let alone get 1 million people to coordinate."

You need to get your facts straight here. Law abiding gun owners have a lower crime rate then law enforcement. Most of the gun crime here is gangs using illegal guns stolen or possesed by felons etc. Still gun deaths overall here are almost insignificant in numbers compared to to deaths caused by doctors and car accidents.

whoshotJR writes: "Jessie Ventura said it best. Its not hunting its ambushing. War is a different animal and if you take away electricty the internet and cell phones how will the masses coordinate? how many will just give up?"

I can tell you have never hunted before. And hunting and war has been going on for centuries before the internet and cell phones and still does without them. There is nothing more dangerous then pissed off heavily armed well trained Americans with nothing left to loose. Many of whom have been well trained in the arts of modern warfare and are veterans. As for deer and elk hunting it is often more of an ambush then actual stalking and one of the most feared things on a battlefield is the sniper.

whoshotJR writes: "You again are assuming it would be a control or lock down instead of just a mass killing and surrender.

No I'm not. I an looking at the facts. How would such a mass killing take place? It is impossible unless they use WMD's in which case that would defeat thier purpose and destroy the land making it unusable etc. I could be wrong but I don't think they are willing to use WMD's and if they try it in a limited tactical sense they will ignite Americans to come against them in mass.

Also they are all about control and continuing to tighten the screws of control which is fueling the current rising anger and anxiety now.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I dont know, it would make the current swindle less profitable. Now they have taken all, we need to make sure they dont profit from taking.
I now have silver as well as gold pricing for services as well as a 17%
built in devaluation margin for green backs.

but in all seriousness, they want us to revolt in ones- two's- three's and I would say most Americans want to take on them in Mass. thats just my take on why the home of the brave has not acted yet. its not because they are not brave - its because of being singled out. so let the caravans roll and they will grow in People to unbelievable numbers with untold fire power. when the time comes - you dont want to be an employee of the problem.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

That is a good point and that has been thier MO thus far. They take out dissenters a few at a time and smear them in the media and make them in the terrorist, white supremacist and child molesters etc.

That is why they like to keep people divided. We don't have the small town community model in America anymore that built this nation so no one trusts anyone.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hawkiye, I heavily and strongly suggest you read the book

"Power Over Peoples (Technology, Environments, and Western Imperialism, 1400 To The Present)"

-BY Daniel R. Headrick

The book is 364 pages thick, it is somewhat of a thick read, BUT the thesis of the book is that Technology means power over nature, but does not necessarily mean power over people. People are able to conquer other societies of lesser technologies sometimes but not all the time. I think it fits in to some of the points you are explaining.

Edit: I am taking a class, HIST, about technology in history as an elective. The professor makes us read the book and makes us write a paper on it. It is a great class.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I own a gun and I have hunted a bunch of times but nice try on the guess!

You theory with a modern army vs indigenous group doesn't hold water for me.

No modern armies have tried to just wipe out a group of people unless you are going to look back at Hitler but I would say he did a pretty damn good job of what he was trying to do. It wasn't the people who stopped him it was other countries military.

I also think that it doesn't matter when you look at through history because like I stated before, the technology advances with the army and the populous they were fighting.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by hawkiye

You theory with a modern army vs indigenous group doesn't hold water for me.

It's not a theory it's a fact! Starting with Vietnam. Afghanistan, More recently Chechnya, now Iraq and Afghanistan again. Modern armies with all thier their superior technology have been unable to route the people on thier own soils.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just wait till the global economy slowly sinks...Revolt will be all over the world - not just in america

Since the world hates america - All the countries on which america has military hot spots will be attacked and americans will be driven out from all over the world back to america

The world will gang up on america and attack us - Make sanctions against us

The un will turn against the americans - The russians will glady join them

America is not so safe - Don't worry about revolt - Worry about the huge betrayal that will gradually occur

No one is safe in this world remember that - The us military men can easily join up in packs and leave

If we have no troops - America cannot defend itself. We don't need to worry about our men and women - They are true patriots and would never raise the gun against us

Iraq and afghanistan is a different story - But for troops to battle americans on american soil

THE ELITE ARE INSANE

top topics

join