It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The area surronding the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am not sure if it is just me but does anyone ever looked at the Moon directly for like 10 or 20 seconds trying to adjust your eyes vision a bit? When I do this I see like a bunch of stars, more then I have ever seen in such a small round patch surronding the Moon then ever before. It is like my eyes adjust and idk, it beautiful though. Has anyone else ever done or experienced something like this? I kind of do it like one of those books "Magic Eye". It shows for me, what about you?

Also has anyone ever looked at the moon and see your eyes do some weird movement that looks like angel or dragon wings as a shadow kind of color? I only did this a couple time on a night months and months back. I swear I am not a reptillian

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am only able, well I have only tried during a full Moon. not a big deal but it is something else to look at.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Some nights when I look at the stars I can see golden lines connecting them.

I wonder if that's how the ancient peoples worked out the constellations?

I'm not a reptilian either but I do have astigmatisms

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have never seen the threds. I have seen strings though but not while looking at the sky. I think the strings I see is... I have no clue but I think it may have something to do with us being like a pop up book when looking at time slowing down but that was only my conscious... weirdness galore.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
threads lol idk why I typed that.

new topics

top topics

join