It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allright guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Guess I better do the 'official' hello/intro thing then!

Im a middle aged scot of formerly Labour tendencies, now a confirmed Nationalist.
Im an agnostic Im told, although my main problem is with religions not God, if and when the big day arrives, then Im guilty of choosing my own path when that choice was revealed to me. I believe that such a being as God, would respect that his creation was aware of his failings and transgressions, but held himself accountable to God.

Hiding behind an organised 'religion' sounds to me more like "I was only obeying orders"....and we've all heard that before?

You make your ownchoices.

As far as politics goes, my eyes are being opened more each day, strange things being that its the 'whack jobs' and 'conspiracy theorists' that are making the most sense? We all know the main players on the other team, so no need to roll call. Im more interested in how rather than who to be honest.

My main guide for the mainstream theories, is whether they sound 'plausible' no more, counters get the same deal...if it barks like a dog etc? But ranting serves little purpose to any side of the arguments, so I would much rather debate like an adult and when theres no common ground, I agree to disagree.

I dont 'hate' ethnic groups of any sort, Im happy to be who I am and more than happy to share, just dont kick the arse out of it! Some peoples get kinda lost on that idea and spend their whole lives abusing hospitality & priviledge at every turn.

Space theories, NASA, UFO's and Nibiru are fun, an entertainment, nothing more. So Im not about to get all out of shape on those either, but I do have a viewpoint on them all and Im more than happy to discuss and perhaps have my opinions changed when cases require it.

So thats me then.....and happy to be here.

Bill

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Welcome Bill!

This is definitely the place to find enlightenment, there are a lot of very intuitive minds on ATS. I am sure you'll find that you have a lot in common with a whole slew of people on here.

See you in the forums!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tie No Bows!

Hi Bill, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Weldome to the forum. Have fun!

Bite-E

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Wow! We've never had a Scott here before. Welcome.

top topics

join