It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost and Hidden connection between Religions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
To believe in a singular religious origion is to presume that there is an originating point for culture itself. I have yet to see any solid evidence of a single point of origion for civilisation let alone culture and religion.

If one is to believe as I do that huminoid life spread out throughout the globe fairly quickly then I also have to believe that their human minds must have at least asked questions about life and their surroundings. Now this is were again as I believe that commonalities in religion are produced ie; Sun, Moon, Stars, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth.

Again all historical facts point to these ingredients being used and at some point when these same human beings started to settle somewhere they used these same ingredients and it became a recipe for culture.

Each culture it seems to me spawned it's own concept of religion, how and why I have yet to determine for sure. I can't phathom why a single entity (GOD) would with his/her/it's infinte wisdom imbody so many different religions to so many different cultures or indeed one religion to a singular civilisation knowing that these humans can't or won't see past the differences.

It is more palatable to me that as cultures evolved so did religions (to a degree) if it didn't change enough a new culture would form with it's own religion and as cultures travelled so did their religions but each with common ingredients the Sun, Moon, Stars, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth.

I am however still trying to contemplate the possibility of outside interference on these cultures perhaps by aliens but to what degree I cannot say.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I believe there is a historical connection between Christianity and Buddhism in that Jesus could have learned some type of Eastern Buddhism while he was gone between the ages of 12 and 30.

G'day,

Joseph of Aramathia (sorry for the spelling) was the uncle of Jesus, Joseph took Jesus too the Druids in England for his education.

The Druids were the the best teachers of the time and Joseph was a very wealthy man and could afford the trip, despite what the christains say Jesus's family were into Tin mining not carpentary as they have mistranslated.

It was the Druids that taught Jesus about who he was and the Anunnaki gods that was part of his blood line, he was well educated in reading, writing, mathematics, astrology, and the ancient ceremony's of the Druid faith. This is how Jesus knew how to do the last supper ceremony which was Druid / Pagon.

The Anunnaki was all over the world not just in Sumeria, all the diffreant religons of the world were all created thu having contact with these gods, alien's, creators of us human's / Earthlings...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
good thread , this reminds me of a book i've read called Hamlets mill

its a great book and worth reading to find out the link with all myths and science

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Too many people don't realize all of this - all religions stem from the most basic stuff. It all goes back to when everyone thought that the sun revolved around us, and since it brought the light every morning, somehow made the crops grow, etc. everyone worshiped the SUN. That was the beginning of 'religion' and it has definitely went overboard in the thousands and thousands of years of human kind. Everything has been exaggerated and fit to perspective to help the religious leaders gain control over their 'slaves' and it's worked for hundreds of years, so why stop now?

Every war has religion context behind it, and every war there is people try and find links to it within the bible... if we were actually to decode the bible properly, which would be impossible because it's full of lies (and this goes for all religious books not just the bible), you'd see that it has been made to fit practically anything to want it to fit into. Why do you think you are told that everyones perspective of the bible can/may be different than another persons? It's because you can draw out anything you want from the scripture and apply it to modern day. This is on purpose!

I say it all the time, but seriously people, THINK FOR YOURSELVES! Don't allow the pope, or any other religious figure make you think you have to follow their 'religious laws' in order to get into any sort of 'heaven' and if you don't follow these rules/laws you will be sent to eternal damnation! It's a bunch of crap to keep you in FEAR. Sound familiar? Sounds like the MSM doesn't it? Well it's all interrelated, it's all connected.

Power that is... oh, and bloodlines.

By the way, S&F, this subject needs to be brought up more often, because people really don't like to admit this stuff, but it's all true. Do the research yourself if you don't believe anyone else, like I said think for yourselves, figure it out on your own if you must - I have.

[edit on 12/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Can all be summed up with if it isnt broken dont fix it, TPTB have always been good at re hashing older control mechanisims and stories that kept the workers in line. In the name of the king is now In the name of Islam, anyone with half a brain should realize that the only true religion is being a good person, get that right and there is no need to confess, bow down every four hours.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
More connections. Im sure many of you have watched this but it shows many connections and similarities.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by bulletproof_monk]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i have also done some research on the connecting link with all the religions and my conclusions point to an alien connection. for example the jesus story has connections to egypt but also an et twist. the star orb ufo that the three wise man followed. mary and her so-called emaculate conception by todays standard invitro . his death and acension the list goes on eventually when i have time i will start a thread with all my findings to promote discussion on this topic

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
That is exactly what I have been saying. All the religions seem to point back to something in our past. There are too many similarities. Great post. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one willing to see that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I mentioned Mithra in my post and I'm sorry that I neglected to mention his Persian origin.

Here is a link that explains a little about Mithraism in Roman times:
www.religionfacts.com...

Because of the lack of written sources, little is known about the beliefs of Mithraism. But they clearly centered on the god Mithras, who was based on the pre-Zoroastrian Persian god Mithra. Mithra was the most important god in Persian polytheism.

The Persian Mithras was a god of contracts (which is the literal meaning of his name) and all things associated with contracts: justice, friendship, cattle-herding and the sun (which beholds all things and thus can ensure the keeping of oaths). Zoroaster (6th century BC) specifically denounced the sacrifice of the bull, suggesting this was a ceremony of the ancient worshippers of Mithras.

In a Roman context, Mithras was a sun god (called sol invictus, "the invincible sun"), a "bull-slayer," "cattle-thief" and the savior of initiates of his cult. He was probably also the god of kings and of war (which explains the religion's popularity among soldiers).

And Zoroastrianism:
www.kwintessential.co.uk...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by berenike]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Too much stretching for my taste. sounds like the typical "lets combine all religions for one giant super religion!" guess what..Bible says its gonna happen and looks to me like your going to get what you ask for.

I'll stick with my narrow minded views

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

First, I must say.. traveling the World, visiting countries like India, delving into the spiritual secrets from a Hindu Secret society..

That's a life well spent Brother.. inspiring.

I'm reminded of a movie posted on ATS called Zeitgeist (spelling?) .. though I didn't much like the movie, the beginning was pretty interesting when relating Jesus to Horus. But it could go even further than just copying Gods, because we know for a fact conquering religions do adapt some beliefs of the conquered religions (for instance, we celebrate Halloween in the West, a Pagan holiday from Gaelic people.) But stories like Noah and the Flood can be found in Hinduism, as can other stories from all around the World. It almost seems like.. at some point in a very distant past we were united under one belief system, one way of doing things.

That might seem.. religious to some people, but even scientifically if you don't believe in God but Science and Evolution .. we all started from a single focal point either way, right?

But anyways.. looking at the written examples I was wondering about other languages. In Europe and the Americas we use the Latin alphabet, so it's all linear Arabic is curved, and Indian is circle like.. so I wanted something from Africa. Look at Swahili (I believe the most widely spoken African language) .. looks very like Arabic, crescent shaped.

But what about Chinese/Japanese/Korean .. those languages are very visual and complex. Or Russian/Slavic.. also very different.

Anyways, cool thread Brother.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
i have also done some research on the connecting link with all the religions and my conclusions point to an alien connection. for example the jesus story has connections to egypt but also an et twist. the star orb ufo that the three wise man followed. mary and her so-called emaculate conception by todays standard invitro . his death and acension the list goes on eventually when i have time i will start a thread with all my findings to promote discussion on this topic

I was under the impression that the three wise men/kings were the Orion constellation. Make of that what you will.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I always believed that Zoroastrianism was the true precursor to Christianity. If we follow the original texts of the Bible, the Nazarenes were some form of Jewish off sect, coming from the East, and not an actual town .. Zoroastrianism being both very old, but also bordering Jewish lands.. it wouldn't be surprising to see some kind of mix. Anyways, when you compare both religions some Christians would find it rather startling.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Applause for this thread

A book to share....The Death of the Mythic God by Jim Marion
INFO

I found it enlightening, an idea that needs to be out there now.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

but babel means gate of god, or rather, the chaos water gate of god. (same as egyptian nun, sumerian abzu, egyptian abzu, pseudopigraphical dudael, and biblical bottomless pit).

i don't think all the races present today, were here before the babel gate episode. it's my theory that the gate BROUGHT people of different races here. before that, the earth was populated by black skinned and red skinned people. exclusively. during the babel event, the oriental and white races were brought here via the gate. my rationale is as follows:

1. this is why it is called a stairway to heaven, because it literally is a stair way to heaven

2. this is why the texts claim confusion was put into the language of man, because earth man was suddenly encountering other men of different beliefs, races, cultures and languages, from other places in the universe.

3. this is also why it was destroyed (or buried) to keep it from being used to bring anyone else here.

4. it was a difference of opinion between enki and enlil, i do believe. whereas enki appeared to want to use the gate to employ new inhabitants/slaves he had promised to nimrod/narmer/enmerkar/osiris to assist in rebuilding the sumerian and egyptian civilizations, enlil wasn't in agreement. he ordered enki to close it down. you can read about enki involvement with it, in the NAMSHUB OF ENKI. this is especially obvious in the forementioned text, when it says the whole universe gave praise to enlil in one language and then enki brought contention to it (the confusing of the languages). the word contention in the text correlates with the "chaotic water god gate" (of babel).

5. what we have in the biblical version is a mix of the sumerian enki and the sumerian enlil, who are both portrayed as jehovah in the old testament.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Something else the main religions have in common are the Platonic solids.

Unfold the surface of a cube, and you get a cross
gizmodo.com...

The Star of David is an obvious representation of a star tetrahedron
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And if you overlay the Islamic flag onto a Dodecahedron, the star fits perfectly onto one of the Dodecahedron's faces, while the crescent moon implies the rest of the Dodecahedron.
timothyministries.org...
www.math.cornell.edu...

Whoever was building the pyramids was making Octahedrons.

And that leaves only the Icosahedron. Haven't been able to find a religious group that uses the symbol of an Icosahedron, but I'm sure there's got to be one out there.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Perhaps we need to discuss WHICH Mithras is being referred to and how it/they came to be associated with Christ. (all bolded emphasis are mine)

"The name "Mithras" has deep roots in Western Civilization. It's listed among a catalogue of gods whom the Indo-Iranians worshiped, the Indo-European group that settled the Iranian plateau east of Mesopotamia around 2000 BCE. "Mithras" appears again over a millennium later as the appellation of a secondary Zoroastrian deity in Darius' day. Finally, this name is also attached to a god whose cult thrived in the Roman world beginning around the time of Christ and for centuries after. "The connection linking all these different Mithrases, seen in places so distant from each other and across gaps of so many years, is hard to reconstruct. All the same, the name by itself suggests some sort of affinity.

Nor is the evidence for any of these Mithrases bountiful or easy to interpret. The first two are all but impossible to see historically: the former existed in very remote times and a place from which few historical records survive, and the second was not the principal deity of the religion to which he belonged. Though hidden behind the veil of a mystery cult, the last is the best attested, since this god rose to prominence during the final days of the Roman Republic, the well-documented first century BCE. As the only "Mithras" whose history we have any real chance of uncovering, he has been the focus of attention among scholars.

Ancient chronicles tell us that a god with the name of Mithras was imported into Rome around 60 BCE through contact between the pirates who lived in the seas around Asia Minor and the soldiers of the Roman general Pompey who'd been sent to exterminate them for disrupting trade in the region. After that, the cult spread quickly and widely among Roman men, primarily soldiers and merchants—there are very few aristocrats recorded as devotees of Mithras—and as far as we know, no women of any class were ever admitted to these rites.

Because it was a mystery cult, our understanding of Mithraic religion is limited to archaeological evidence for the most part, though, fortunately for us, quite a bit has been recovered. Over four hundred Mithraea (singular, Mithraeum), the temples in which the rites of Mithras were celebrated, have been found, mainly in two places: around Rome and its port city Ostia, and along the northern frontiers of the Roman Empire formed by the Rhine and Danube Rivers. This geography ties in well with the no-women, no-nobles feature of Mithras worship attested elsewhere, because the city of Rome and the frontiers of the Empire were places where working-class Roman men lived in sizeable numbers.

Besides that, virtually all Mithraea share certain features. To us today, these are important clues about the rituals once performed there, the password perhaps that lets us in on the secrets revealed to initiates of the cult. For instance, all these "caves"—"caves" is how Mithras worshipers referred to their holy sites; the term "Mithraeum" is a modern invention—are long, narrow, underground chambers outfitted with benches, an altar and enough room to lay out a meal.

From this, it's safe to suppose initiates feasted on a ritual dinner of some sort. This holy supper is depicted in Mithraic art, though the significance of the banquet is unclear. We know something about the initiation ceremony, however, for instance, that it involved baptism in blood, probably bull's blood, because bulls play an important role elsewhere in the religion.

Virtually every Mithraeum uncovered so far contains a representation—it can be a painting, a relief or a statue—of Mithras slaying a bull. Called the tauroctony (in Greek, "bull-slaughter"), this ritual image is remarkably consistent wherever and whenever this religion was practiced. Mithras is always depicted above the bull, sometimes kneeling on the bull's back, reaching down with a dagger and stabbing it in the flank. The bull's blood runs down to where a little dog is lapping it up. Behind the bull is a scorpion which is often climbing up its back leg. In many pictures, a snake slithers by.

Here the mystery offers up tantalizing clues about the religion represented through this art. For one, most of these images are tied to constellations: Taurus the bull, Scorpio the scorpion, Canis minor the dog, Draco the snake. To drive the point home, several pieces of Mithraic art depict the sun and moon as well—in one, Mithras is even shown dining with an image of the sun—indeed, everything about these works is astronomical, except one thing: Mithras, the central figure! Why is a Persian deity from remote antiquity depicted in the center of classical Greek constellations, a much later invention?

While it's true that in his earlier incarnations, especially in Zoroastrian religion, Mithras was associated with the sun, no tauroctony is ever mentioned there or anywhere in pre-Roman Mithraic legends. Nor is there even the slightest hint in Persian accounts of Mithras killing some celestial bull. How is it possible, then, to reconcile the Mithras we see in Rome with his earlier synonymous counterparts? If the answer lies anywhere, it must be in the stars, so perhaps it's time for us to consult our personal astrologer."

David Ulansey is the source Pack mentioned so here's a little something on his work. All bolded emphasis are mine.

"In a brilliant piece of historical detective work, David Ulansey has pieced together many of the facts known about the Mithras cult and come up with a fascinating, possibly even correct hypothesis which appears to solve the riddle of the Mithraic mysteries. Avoiding what has bedeviled so many attempts to explicate the history of this religion, he began from a novel premise, that the three different Mithrases—that is, the Indo-Aryan, Zoroastrian and Roman incarnations of the name—were not all the same deity nor part of the same religion. Instead, he proposed that for some reason the Roman god merely re-used an ancient and venerable name, perhaps for the simple reason that it was ancient and venerable.

Precession and the Celestial Equator Then he focused on the astrological elements so prevalent in the iconography of the cult and suggested they were related to an astronomical phenomenon which today is called precession. Precession is the apparent movement of the sun very slowly backwards across the heavens, meaning that the sun seems to creep around the celestial dome in a direction opposite to the motion of the stars. Of course, the sun does not revolve around the earth, as the ancients supposed, so, in fact, it is not the sun that's moving but the earth wobbling on its axis as it rotates, the way a top leans in circles as it spins—it's easiest to understand this if you imagine looking down on the earth from space—precession is an effect produced when the direction in which the earth's poles point moves slowly in a circle over time.

But because it's happening on such a grand scale, celestial precession is very slow—the earth takes 25,920 years to complete one full "wobble"—which makes it impossible to detect without both careful measurement and a long and accurate historical record of the position of the stars in the heavens. But by the Roman period, ancient astronomers had exactly that. Since early history, the Mesopotamians had kept careful diaries of planetary movements, solar eclipses and the like. Enough of a record existed that Hipparchus, a Greek astronomer living in Asia Minor around 125 BCE, had discovered the fact of precession.

While to us it's an astrophysical anomaly, to people in antiquity it would have been truly earth-shattering news. That's because we look at the heavens from a heliocentric perspective, one in which the earth revolves around the sun. The ancients, however, saw it the other way around. Ulansey explains:

From the geocentric perspective, the precession (a movement of the earth) appears to be a movement of the entire cosmic sphere. For people who held both a geocentric world view and the belief that the movements of the stars influenced human fates, the discovery of the precession would have been literally world-shaking: the stable sphere of the fixed stars was being unseated by some force apparently larger than the cosmos itself. Ancient intellectuals, accustomed as they were to seeing the work of the gods reflected in the works of nature, could easily have taken this great movement as evidence for the existence of a powerful, hitherto unsuspected deity.

Along with seeing precession as "world-shaking," the ancients would also have phrased this discovery in terms very different from ours. Accustomed as they were to envisioning the heavens from an astrological perspective, ancient astronomers regularly described celestial bodies relative to the twelve signs of the zodiac, the list of constellations still familiar to many today: Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, etc. One-twelfth of a precessional cycle is 2160 years, the time it takes the sun to move backwards from one sign of the zodiac to another. For instance, at present we are under two centuries away from the sun moving out of Pisces into Aquarius, which is why "this is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius."

ZodiacExtending that tendency back in time shows that the sun moved from Aries to Pisces in the early first century BCE, and from Taurus to Aries about two thousand or so years before that, around 2200 BCE, or to put this in astrological terms, " the sun moved out of the house of Taurus" around the turn of the third millennium BCE. According to Ulansey's thesis, the timing of this precessional shift is no coincidence; rather, it is the secret that was revealed to those initiated into the Mithraic mysteries.

The iconography visible in the remains of Mithraic art supports this case, and for the first time since the Roman age it has clear meaning. Mithras kills the bull (Taurus) as the constellations around him watch (Draco the snake and Canis Minor the dog). On the other side of heaven, Scorpio, the sign exactly opposite Taurus in the zodiac, climbs up the bull's back leg. The tauroctony, then, represents Mithras as the "powerful, hitherto unsuspected deity" who moves the sun out of the "house of Taurus" by slaying the bull, its sign. The painting of Mithras dining with the Sun serves only to bolster Ulansey's thesis further.

But one key piece is missing, the same one that's been absent all along: who is Mithras? For all the times it served as the appellation of a god, Mithras is not the name of any constellation in any civilization's star-charts. As before, perhaps the answer to this final riddle lies not with the deity himself but in the heavens. If the god's position is always above the bull—and it's worth remembering Mithras never stands anywhere but directly over the bull in any known depiction of the tauroctony—if that's the case, the constellation above Taurus ought to carry some significance.

And so it does. It's the Greek mythological hero Perseus, the warrior who, among other heroic labors, slew the Medusa, the snake-haired demoness whose mere gaze turned men to stone. Ulansey suggests that Mithraic religion equated Perseus and Mithras—pairing up divine figures from different cultures, as we saw with Isis and the Roman gods was a common tradition in the classical world—and along with the mysteries of precession, that was the secret which initiates learned upon their induction to the Mithraic cult.

When all these clues are put together, several pieces of the riddle fall into place. Around 125 BCE, the Greek astronomer Hipparchus living in Asia Minor discovered precession and, according to the thinking of his day, unveiled a universe reeling backwards under the influence of some sort of cosmic power. From that was postulated the presence of some new deity, or perhaps an old one recognized long ago in a previous time during which the sun had changed "houses" before. When calculations showed that the last transition of the sun from one house to another (Taurus to Aries) had happened around 2200 BCE, there must have been a mad scramble for ancient cuneiform tablets in a desperate search for this god's name.

And, indeed, research into remote Mesopotamian records brought to light a god who'd been connected with the heavens back then—no doubt, the interceding Persian deity known from Zoroastrian religion in Darius' day had helped to preserve the name Mithras across the centuries—but about this very ancient Indo-Aryan god little more was known than this alias, even in the first century BCE. Thus, the recovery of the name "Mithras" must have been somewhat of a disappointment, yet in some ways that was all to the good, since it left room for a whole new system of stories and images to grow, for a mythology to accrue around this recycled divinity, a religion that seemed not only ancient but could also be expressed in modern astrological terms and packaged as science, the way science was understood in the day.

Because it's never wise to be too novel with the public, especially in matters of life and death which are the basic currency of religion, the obvious solution for the authors of this new-and-old Mithras cult was to link their deity with something generally familiar, a hero like Perseus who was already well-known, had even been set into heaven and identified as a constellation by that day. And fortuitously Perseus was near Taurus in heaven, almost directly over it in fact, a coincidence which almost demanded the story that he'd slain the bull from above. The authors of Mithraism must surely have asked themselves if all this—the timing of precession, Mithras' name in ancient texts, Perseus' presence next to Taurus in heaven—was really just chance. To them, it must have seemed like the stars were handing down some new secret truth, both a mystery and a religion, but then that's the way things often look to pioneers of faith.

With this, the time, the place and the players make remarkable sense, and that's not all. Further confirmation of Ulansey's theory emerges from close examination of what is known otherwise about life in ancient Asia Minor at this period. While in general Greek mythology Perseus is little more than a mortal hero, he was worshiped as a god in Asia Minor which would have made his equation with Mithras all the easier in that part of the ancient world. And finally, because astronomers at this time knew the next precession would happen soon thereafter (before 100 CE), the impending shift in the heavens—the sun moving from Aries to Pisces—can only have added fuel to the cult's fire, giving its adherents something to anticipate and focus on. Indeed, Mithras worshipers gained increasing attention in Rome, especially from the first century CE on, exactly the moment when the change of "houses" was proceeding.
Thus, according to this line of reasoning, Mithras was a god cobbled out of used parts and flung into the heavens to kill a bull and wrench the universe backwards. This scenario harmonizes so well with the known data about Roman Mithraism—and operates in such close accord with standard religious practice in antiquity, especially the way it interlards old and new and extends what a culture already embraces, taking its devotees in innovative directions, but at the same time keeping its truths in trust, the privilege of its initiates—all this make such basic sense it's hard not to believe Ulansey's thesis is correct. If so, it's little wonder, then, this religion burst out of the gates as fast as it did. It was built like a theological rocket aimed at the very heavens it purported to unfold.

But a fast start doesn't always mean a long trip—how many drag racers have won the Indianapolis 500?—and this cult is a good case in point. Mithraism ultimately burnt out, along with the Rome to which it played so brilliantly, and yet at the same time that this religion was fizzling, Christianity's fire sparked to life and blazed. Their differences surely, then, shed light on the general nature of ancient religion and, in particular, why one triumphed and the others disappeared."

www.usu.edu...&civ/chapters/12CULTS.htm

[edit on 12-4-2010 by whitewave]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
FOR ALL THE ATS'ers OUT THERE ..

Please don't fall for Krishna being compared to Jesus.

Jesus story is known in the west. However Krishna's story isn't quite known in the west, and people make use of this ignorance and extrapolate false theories of common unity between christ and Krishna.

To know more about Krishna's story , please read this:

en.wikipedia.org...

Christ didn't kill any demons. Krishna killed tonnes of demons.

And THEN say if there is ANY similarities between Krishna and Christos.

In India Krishna isn't called as Krishta. He is called as Krishna. Calling Krishta is jsut BS !!!
Ask any Indian friend u know whether they call Krishna as Krishta .. PLEASE .

And the reference to maia. Maia is mom in India. What he said above is analogous to this:

Jesus called his mother "MOM". There is an african goddess called MOMMA. So Jesus's mom is actually african goddess Momma's variation story. ( ALL OF WHICH IS CLEAR BS
Please do follow the logic behind this rather than what is being presented as mere dummy variables.

I don't know about the symbol and the reference to linear energy, round energy and the likes . I am still skeptical about it. Will need more light on it.

Yes. There are similarities between all the religions in the world. It is pointing to the only reality that exist, which is the absolute , or god. There is god in me, you , and everything else. Evil is basically ignorance of god. ( NO it isn't ignorance of CHRIST OR HIS TEACHINGS.. some of his teachings point to the truth.. but some teachings have been twisted to serve certain institutions.. ignorance of god is evil, and cannot be attributed to Jesus alone, simply because there have been many realized beings before and after him.).

ALl the religions point to the same source. which is pure. To know it, you have to jump into it, and still your mind , which means to make it free of thoughts, by not paying attnetion to any thoughts. There is a mystical side to every religion, and that is the unifying aspect of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Originally posted by demongoat
]Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Hi I was pretty exhausted last night

I will explain myself.

you mean judaism? isaac was the patriarch of the israelites.
the claim that allah is a moon god is spacious at best, Al-lah means "the god", he is YHWH according to muslims, calling him allah is like calling YHWH, EL or elohim or Adonai.
all god names are basically titles.

As far as I know Jesus was a Jew so whatever the churge thought up with. Abraham, Jacob and Isaac are the same to Christianity as they are to Judaism.
I did not claimed Allah was a moon god. I believe I said there was speculated he was. I know Allah is the Arab word for God.

.so enoch became a woman? some people have issues if they believe that.
why would this prove anything about moshi? he was found by the daughter of the pharaoh and raised as a prince.

Enoch a woman
Maybe but I meant another ancient Greek. When I remember I'll come back on it.
I've seen and read a story where they told about the ancient bloodlines.
It basicly came to this.
The Jews ruled Egypt but eventually they needed to leave and trough the centuries first ruled Rome and then England. They show all kinds of stuff claiming it comes from the Pharaoh and the stone Jacob slept on when he saw a stairway to heaven is supposed to be under the royal throne of England.

I'm sorry I mix it up occasionally

christianity was a sect of judaism, the most common belief of first century judaism was bodily resurrection after the messiah comes.

hmm i think you need to read it again, it was a story to explain why we don't share the same languages and why we cover the earth.

This is from The King James version from 1611.

11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower,
whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name,
lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which
the children of men builded.

11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they
have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now
nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined
to do.
11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language,
that they may not understand one another's speech.

11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face
of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

That to me says God scattered us because we are no longer bound by anything that keeps us from achieving the unimaginable.

They say let us go down and stop them.

There are more places and The book of Enoch especially where there clearly is written that we were not supposed to know. We are being kept from knowledge and this is why we wer banned from Eden and what the watchers ,the fallen ones teached us.

My question is why ? Why is it so obvious and clear we are not allowed to
After eating the forbidden fruit there is said.

3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of
us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand,
and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Man has become one of God ? He knows knowledge. What would a man do that lives forever ? He will eventualy gain enough knowledge to stand up to 'them'?

It looks to me that for a reason that is not known. Everything is done to prevent us from the unimaginable. To become a threat to them.

Well that's just where my thoughts go.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I like your explanation.

Do you have a link so I can spend some time on it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join