It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost and Hidden connection between Religions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The sacred geometries at the heart of the major religions other than Christianity (which does not have one) have been shown to be analogous. This has profound implications. For the proof, see:
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
did you read the Qu'ran in Arabic? you cant understand it until you read it in its original language

Could you please elaborate on that a little bit?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

krishna came further before alexander,alexander when he came to india faced only chandragupta maurya and according to wikipedia chandragupta maurya lived between 340-298 B.C. then alexander lived between this time....and if im not wrong chandragupta maurya by then was already following the bhagwad gita told by lord krishna as krishna was from dwapara time.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Skyfloating
The connections and surprising similarities between Religions...some are lost, some are hidden and some just unnoticed.

The root of all religion is 'non duality' - another name for it is Advaita Vedanta.
It means one without a second.
The discovery of oneness is the end of all conflict - a peace that surpasses all understanding.

The 'one' is sometimes referred to as god or being. When there seems to be a separate person living with separate things life is full of suffering, the suffering will cease when it is found to be all one.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
When religion is spoken of it seems people look toward the past - they look at 'biblical times'. Or they look toward the future - when they die they think God will be there.

Really it is all about 'presence'. It is about what is real.

What is real? What is the one thing you can never deny?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think you have nailed it, and presented an idea that I myself have had as a half-thought for quite some time now (and very nicely, I might add). Once I learned the core concepts of the big three, they just lined up in too many ways for it to be accident.

The more I look at reality, the more I read, I watch, the more I learn. I keep seeing 3's & 2's ALL OVER. In religion, throughout history, in the philosophical, and in my own daily life. One thing I have noticed, which I am not sure if others have made this connection or not, is that one part of the trinity is Dark. Not necessarily evil... but different from the other two. Or, at times, it seems as if the odd one out is the light side. When I thought of how one might apply this to the Christian Trinity; Which one is the dark side? It's not the Father, or the Son, for they're unblemished. So it must be the Holy Spirit. Which totally makes sense when you realize that the Holy Spirit is the Will of God, and his will is not always nice. As a matter of fact, it can be downright nasty. That thought opened my mind.

I wish you peace, enlightenment, and the blessings of God, my friend.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join