It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHS Care Records Service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am a 16 year old from London, UK and I am a very keen subscriber of conspiracy theories. Today, me and my parents got a letter from the NHS (the United Kingdom's National Health Service) about a new system ''changing the way your health information is stored and managed'', the letter goes onto say that this system will be an electronic record of important information and will be updated every time new details relating to your health emerge. The record will only be available to authorised healthcare staff so that they will have immediate access to your important details in case of illness. If I consent to the use of my information, I will also be able to view the record online on Health Space for free.

However, I have heard about the RFID chip and HealthLink:

healthlinkinfo.com...
www.youtube.com...

And I thought maybe this is the first step towards RFID chipping for citizens in the UK? I am not sure whether to accept my details being used in this new way, any thoughts?

Anyway heres the letters (scanned), I have blacked out any sensitive information:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Seems to me similar things are happening here in US and I heard in Canada and Mexico. Looks like the agenda is simultaneously progressing in multiple countries. Any body has any information in their respective countries please inform us. If it is true then my hunch is whatever Obama's administration achieved in respect to the health bill, it is certainly going to be part of the One World Order. Time will tell.

join