It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a UFO above my house?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is my first ATS thread, though I have been reading the fourm for a few years now.

On February 4th, 2010 at around 2:30-2:40AM I was lying in bed about to fall alseep when I noticed all the street lights outside my window went off. Then all the dishes in the kitchen began rattling and I thought I heard things falling in the bathroom. I instantly stood up and noticed the floor was not shaking, but the noise continued. I thought I heard the window shutters moving, but can't be sure. My girlfriend then looked out the window after also being woken by the sound and called me to look; what we saw was bright blue and green lights. Sadly our apartment window is facing a brick wall from another apartment, but we could still see the light reflecting off the wall from above. The power was still working inside our apartment, but not outside. Then eveything became dark again outside, then one bright flash of white light, then the blue light again, and finally the street lights came on, (or the orange light reflecting off the wall from the street lights.) During this I was struggling to put my jeans on so I could go outside. When I finally got outside, everything was calm and normal, no one was outside, unlike you would imagine during an earthquake.
We live on the bottom floor, if that makes any difference.

Some interesting notes:
*Our cat was acting up during this.

*My girlfriend's watch and mine were no longer synchronized, her's was a minute behind mine.

*She said she heard droaning in her dream and saw mechanical things coming from the wall in front of us (in her dream,)

*No earthquakes were reported the next day

*No one in my apartment said they felt anything

I look forward to any theories on what this was. Of course it might have had nothing to do with a UFO.

By the way, I have seen about 4 UFOs in my life, and one of them was very low. I know people who see UFOs once usually have strange experiences like this.

EDIT: I will answer all posts in a few hours after work.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ZeroSum]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is extremely interesting indeed.

You say that your girlfriends watch and yours were not synchronized. Do you usually check for one minute differences?

And also could you describe some other Ufo's you've seen?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That's actually terrifying. I've never heard (or even imagined) UFOs to have blue or green lights before, though. I really have no idea what it could be, but if you say that you've seen UFOs several times, it could just be another occurrence. Odd.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well if you go by the suspension wave going past the craft
all the way to the ground then there might be strange effects.
There are many theorized.
Take the Reich episode that had the rain maker
www.google.com...
and perhaps now known as cloud buster or Orgone buster.
He felt bad vibes and saw dark clouds over his house till one
day he aimed the rainmaker at the cloud and a saucer fell
out of it. The camera fell to the ground as everyone went to
help the pilot.
Thats the most extreme case of UFO effects I ever heard of.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thats odd that none of your neighbors noticed anything.

Do you and your girlfriend usually have your watches synced?

Also the dream your girlfriend had, was it just prior to awakening?

Cheers

[edit on 11-4-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Very incredible report!
This has classic properties of high strangeness about it. maybe you or someone else living close or next door is being targeted by this or being surveilled. I would go buy a decent set of video surveillance gear and set it up , also put some motion sensors throughout your home and maybe some digital sound activated recording devices. might be a huge waste, but then again it could get a lot of interesting evidence , if you feel there will be future occurances. S and F

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes, the dream my girlfriend had was 10 minutes before waking up.

My girlfriend and I are both very interested in UFOs, so yes, we do syncranize our watches and always check them in the morning... I know it sounds silly, but that's the way we are. She even asks me to check her for scars on her neck after she has her abduction dreams.

The four UFOs I saw were all very different.
The first was at night, I saw high above the sky a green contrail going across the sky.

The second, before sunset, I saw a metal orb-like thing, also very high in the sky.

The third was at night, my girlfriend and I just got home (back when we lived in New York,) and we saw what looked like two very bright headlights going west. It was about 500ft above us. The shape was a traingle, with the two circular lights on both sides at the back. This UFO has also been the subject of nearly all my dreams since that night.

The fourth UFO I saw was the same as the second, only during the day and in Washington.

By the way, I don't believe any of these UFO sightings had to do with aliens, I believe it to be the millitary. Why they abduct people to convey experiments (if they even do that,) is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoSpecial

Very good idea about the survelience gear, will be buying it once I get my next pay-check.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
verry intersting but in this case i would question everything! if you are already really in to ufo's then the chances are your going to want to believe that what you witnesed was one but first try and think of reasonable explanations. for every little detail i would go through the whole scenario in my head and break it up stage by stage try explain everything that happened if you cant and the situation seems impossable ie the wathes out of sink again its verry strange but its not impossable also can you see the street lights from your window or is it literally just a wall in your view? lights could of been alot of diff things ie police car ambulance road sweeper or even a gritter alot of these will not have sirens on if it is really late at night espeially when going through built up areas

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skillz1

We can see abut 10ft ahead before seeing another building. We have no direct veiw of any street lights. Never heard of police making bright lime-green lights, by the way.
Still, I do want to believe, but never do without proof. Remember, I didn't say that I know it's a UFO, I said that's the most ineresting theory!

I went through the situation over and over in my head, but have no idea what the hell it was. Also, the side of the building our window is facing is basicly an ally, no cars can go down there because of a fence a few steps away.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
call out doctors have lime green lights! but if there is noo way for a car to get near your house that kind of plays that one out im not doubting u in any way or even questioning what u whitnesed. because only you will no all the details but it would seem something strange did happen that night the worst part is you will prob never know what

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skillz1

Call out doctors? In modern-day America? No, I blame it on swamp gass, mass hysteria and the planet venus!
But seriously, I think someday I'll find out what it was.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroSum

Thanks for the response.
From reading your post below it sounds like you are going to invest into some equipment that may help figure out whats been going on.
Hopefully it works out for you.
Let us know of any updates or anything else that go's on.
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroSum

haha is america really that bad u guys dont have call out doctors man thats crazy i allways thought u boys across the pond would of had it all haha good chatting with u and i hope u get to the bottom of it whatever it was [its now going to bug even me and i now can not sleep] thanks a bunch ha

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroSum

. My girlfriend then looked out the window after also being woken by the sound and called me to look; what we saw was bright blue and green lights.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ZeroSum]

My wife & I have had Abduction experiences together for decades.
We were involved in group abduction at Holloman in the late 70’s while in the USAF.

So I speak from experience.

You can’t just say “this is the way it happens”.
If someone tells you that I would discount anything they have to say.
Or at least
Think that they had just begun their own groveling around for the truth.
And - Only if they did not have miss direction in mind.

My wife & I experienced the entire area inside the house & outside the house immersed in a baby blue aria. Like everything was emitting a bluish white glow. The paint on the walls, the shades that covered the windows, the grass outside the window. Heck we were bluish.
Normally the grass outside would have been reddish from the tungsten iodide street lamp 200’ feet away. The house lights were off inside & out we were inside. It was dark outside.

Another instance I was alone staying at my father in laws and experienced the entire house shaking. The house was made from 18” thick poured cement walls. The floors were about 12” thick with 3” brick tile over that.
When I exited the shaking house to the outdoors then the area had blue tinged grass thing going on. This was in the 90’s and the local nuke plant ended up short on fuel rods the same night.

If your experience is a real abduction experience or simply a police helicopter flying around with a spot light. You will have to judge that for yourself.

If it was an abduction side effect.
Then I thought that they might be somehow taking the entire area “in between”.
Or in hyperspace…
Like time had been frozen somehow but that’s another post is it not.

The other thought was it was an effect of their craft on the surrounding area.

I did much personal research looking for answers about that glow.

I looked for decades.

Then I found a wave that is caused excitement of hydrogen Adams in the air & anywhere that has hydrogen to glow with this same blue ting’s. (It’s the water in it.)

F – 486.13 Hydrogen – Beta Cyan

It was a Russian article I found at the library on the effect of high energy waves “carrilon waves” causing the effect in their nuke facilities in the bath of cooling water surrounding the reactor.
(I am sorry I cannot find the correct spelling for the wave that I am trying to talk about here. “carrilon or karillion wave” I am sure someone will spout up with the correct spelling.)

My conclusion….

I think this light is simply a by product of the craft or a temporal disturbance being used to do whatever they are doing.

I do not believe that what I have seen t is an intended effect.
I believe it is just a byproduct of it being dark when it is happening.

I would propose that Mufon or the military
Could use this effect to detect active UFO’s
Whether they are in a visually cloaked state or not.
It would most defiantly work when it is dark.
But with proper filtering maybe even in the daylight.

This could be done from site, aircraft or from satellites in orbit by tuning cameras to that wave length.

1 10101

---Watcher

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Thanks for the very informative reply!
Do you remember being abducted, or do you just think that's what happened after the light?

I'll need to look into this some more. If I find anything, I'll let you know first.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Do you remember being abducted, or do you just think that's what happened after the light?

I'll need to look into this some more. If I find anything, I'll let you know first.

In the military yes.
But its like we forgot almost.
The urgency just was gone.
We reported it to the OSI.
Then Zap......
It just like slipped our minds.
It was like that for my wife & I.
And the others involved in the group.
I have spoke about that a lot on this site.

In later life I have been allowed to be toe to toe.
Left with the start of the event in full recall.
Maybe not the end or just simply the beginning & the end.

In all of them I was awake
but if they wanted me to remember thats another thing.

1 101010

--Watcher

[edit on 4/11/2010 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Very amazing. Your saying the millitary abducted you? Do you have threads on this?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Very amazing. Your saying the millitary abducted you? Do you have threads on this?

Not the one I was talking about but they were involved in other instances.

We are not in charge if you have not figured that out yet...

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Oviously. But when everyone understands that, it will be too late.

What is your theory on why they do tests on people or why they abduct them.

What exactly did they do to you?

Do you believe any UFOs belong to aliens?

Is your blood type negative?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join