It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cut On Foot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I just noticed that i have a weird scars on my foot. Its gotta be brand new cuz i just noticed it and it still kinda hurts when touched. Its shaped like

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Have you been swimming in the sea laetly cos sometimes you cut get cuts on your foot (obviously) and not know about till much later, i have had that too.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sadly...i cant swim. I stay away from large bodies of water at all costs. Last time i really did anything was Kings Dominion on Wednesday...but im 100% percent sure that it was tehre after that...cuz my sister and my girlfriend captured me and painted my toes
Sad day for mankind.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Whats Kings Dominion?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Whats Kings Dominion?

Oh sry....its an Amusement Park.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have no idea how you got the cut then sorry.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
well i've cut myself before and not noticed because it didn't hurt at the time, and if your higeine is off you could have cut it with your toe nail

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
No....its no where near my toes...and its much to big for me to NOT notice it earlier.

[size=40]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
the question that puzzles me is what made you think of Aliens?

Maybe its a wierd blister.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We're on a conspiracy board with paranoid nuts....who DOESNT think Aliens first and foremost??

Seriously...i remember reading about people having weird shaped and placed scars after reporting being abducted. I was just wondering if this could be something.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am not implying that your insane dont get me wrong i was just curious thats all

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Who doesn't think aliens right off the bat on this board?

*raises hand*

My first thought if I found a strange cut on my foot would be tetanus...not greys. You have far more to fear from bacteria.

Here's what I suggest you do...call your personal physicians office and schedule an appointment. Get the doctor look at it. Make sure you're safe first. A responsible UFO community member is one that doesn't foam at the mouth and keel over in convulsions.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
[Foams] Lil late....damn.

Will do...

Maybe Ill also run my metal detector over it and see if "they" implanted anything. Ya never know..."they" may have. But it woulda had to have happened in the last....8 hours or so...i did fall asleep for a lil while during that time.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well anyone who has "dreamland" as part of his nick and goes on to describe himself as "Supreme Overlord of Earth" deserves all the respect and credibility of ermmmmmmmmmmm...... well not me.

I think I will find a darkened room to lie down in.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If its a "

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The CIA killed Bob Marley? Where did you get that cod$h!t?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't know whether the CIA killed Marley or not, I was just trying to give him a more probable alternative than reptiles or little green men. I read it in a "High Times", not the most credible, but occasionally they have some good conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I just noticed that i have a weird scars on my foot. Its gotta be brand new cuz i just noticed it and it still kinda hurts when touched. Its shaped like

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The bottom of your foot is not very sensitive to touch, so you could have stepped on or been cut with something very sharp, like a piece of glass.

Make sure it doesn't become infected, and if there seems to be anything embeded, see your doctor.

Try not to become paranoid and jump to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Better tell your wift to cut her toenails

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join