It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that there is proof of a conspiracy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Of the largest act of fraud in the history of the US and quite possibly the world. See this excellent thread The question is what do we do about it?

Should we...

audit the Fed?
    remove the Fed?
    prosecute/execute those involved?
    demand a return of the money?
    remove Congress?
    witch hunt members of Congress involved?
    remove all office holders throughout the country and bar them from ever holding office again?
    demand repayment now with checks to be distributed to everyone in the next few weeks?
    .....???

I kind of feel like Wile E. Coyote finally capturing the Roadrunner here and not knowing what to do with it now that the goal has been met. These people have irrevocably changed the lives of millions of people. Job losses, home losses, cars repossessed.... The list goes on and on.

If we look at serial killers like the Son of Sam (David Berkowitz) or Ted Bundy, they never harmed or even impacted as nearly as many people as these people did yet most have no qualms of their execution.

Something must be done, but what? And if nothing is done, does it justify the people to organize and take matters into their own hands?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No one wishes to answer? Now I find that rather interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i think most (including myself) don't know what to do. I guess we can only wait for the fall and rebuild something better upon the ashes.

join