It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should there be a radical wing of ats to combat NWO and PTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Should there be a radical wing of ats to combat NWO and PTB?

www.google.co.uk

Polish president & polish central bank boss dead in a plane crash, Russia openly suspected result: big tension between poland (EU, NATO) and Russia (anti-illuminati front - as for pest vs cholera - not good vs evil) to expect. who will do the investigation ? doesn't it remind you of some situation in 1914 ?
plus another EISCAT installation has appeared in northern denmark, in other words HAARP. Notice also that mainstream media has no coverage on korea, i dont think thats coinidence
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread326486/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread536464/pg1

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sorry if this post is totally mental, but its my first one so have mercy. ive recently noticed that the NWO is stepping up its agenda, and ive also noticed that no-one is doing anything to combat this, i believe that a military ats wing should be estblished to readily combat them. Although im not sure where funding for this will come from

www.google.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im intrested whats your plan let me know.keep me posted u2u

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Using ATS to recruit others for the purposes of agitation or activism is against board policy as per this thread....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Some Kind of Nature

Being that this is your first post I'll go easy....this time. I feel this site was founded as a resource for people to subjectively and collectively discuss conspiracies by suspected PTB/NWO/Illuminati and their alleged agendas in a level headed attempt to spread awareness there in.

To suggest a "radical" movement by all intensive purposes totally defeats the purpose of the site as a whole. Every aspect of the TOS is written in regards to the latter and are, for the most part, upheld by it's members.

What you're suggesting IMO is ATS suicide. Violence begets violence. Perhaps you should form your own militia group and begin your revolt, but I'd do your research first as these groups usually never make it very far in present day.

Good Day!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I tried to start a Truth petition, so no radical stuff there and the thread got shut down. So i imagine this thread will be closed soon

[edit on 11/4/10 by locster]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ATS is made up of such a wonderfully disputatious group of individuals, you'd have to be an incurable optimist to expect them even to agree on a name for this new grouping, let alone its objectives.

And many are brought to ATS by subjects other than the politics, NWO etc ... it'd be a shame to risk their beloved ATS by radicalising it in the way you suggest.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
YEAH LETS TAKE ON THE WORLD YEAH!!

ahahaha. That sounds pretty good in theory. Im not gonna be there when you put it to the test

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Some Kind of Nature

Wonderful idea
I hear by nominate you to be our supreme leader...

we'll have our first meeting at Hooters, "Some Kind of Nature" is buying of course...
and since we don't want to start a controversy like Starbucks and guns...
I suggest those meeting be limited to pitchforks and torches...

PS not bad for a first post but you should have put this in a diff category

[edit on 11-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A very interesting first post. I'm also a new member, so I don't know much about this sites values quite yet, but I'm pretty sure that becoming "radical" would give the government, NWO, Ninja monkeys, (whatever..) the reason they have been waiting to shut this site down.

For now i think we should just keep Ats as a hub for information.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Per the Terms and Conditions

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join