It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing experiments (results within 1 or 2 days)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a mug, a snowglobe and a CD case.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Damn, i posted that the second I read the OP before i read through the thread. It seems I suck ass at remote viewing.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You could be seeing the stuff from the next session...

That said, wow...I'm totally surprised that I got anywhere close to any of them. I think that what my problem is detail wise is that if I am actually seeing anything, and not just guessing, my mind composites my own guesses and definitions of what I already know to the unknown objects, using the details as best it can as a guide.

For instance, I saw a mailing/painting canvas/poster tube, not the egg...but I think it's from the details. I saw an amplifier instead of the violin case, and I was way off on the sword thing, and then the book/red cover on the other stuff.

Cool. I am ready for round two whenever.

Also, can we try the random coordinate thing next time around? It may help me focus better on the objects.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by joesomebody]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebodyThat said, wow...I'm totally surprised that I got anywhere close to any of them. I think that what my problem is detail wise is that if I am actually seeing anything, and not just guessing, my mind composites my own guesses and definitions of what I already know to the unknown objects, using the details as best it can as a guide.

That's the the real trick of remote viewing. Distinguishing between the "guesses" you make, and the actual data. But with practice you learn to tell the two apart.

Round 2

Since the OP hasn't come up with a fresh round of objects, I've taken it upon myself to select three targets which I have labeled

RVSR0001
RVSR0002
RVSR0003

If I can offer some advice to anyone attempting to RV these objects, it's to resist the urge to guess outright what they are. Instead just try to describe the objects. Colors, shapes, textures, smooth or hard, any descriptive detail that comes to mind.

Also don't be afraid to attach "ish" to any of your descriptors. I know skeptics jump all over those types of soft descriptors, but they are quite useful and very often make the difference between being just plain wrong, and being very close.

Edit: I'm not sure if this site has spoiler tags (I'm new around here), but if it does, please use them so as not to contaminate other people's attempts.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by The Cusp]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by The Cusp]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You've got the second coordinate down twice...

And there's a coordinate generator online somewhere btw.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
THanks, fixed it.

I don't really think using a coord generator is necessary. I'm of the opinion this works because reality is archetypal in nature. Since archetype are just a series of links or associations to any given focal point, any old association will do as long as it's stable. Which is also why descriptions rather than guesses are more accurate when it comes to RVing.

But my thoughts on the matter are irrelevant. Bring on the "guesses".

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This will be interesting. After this I should try to get my final projects done...lol...college and all.

I'm going to guess that my accuracy will be worse than last time just becuase of the thrill of being close somewhat on the last try.

RVSR0001
I see what looks like wood grain. I need to try and zoom out...I get the impression that this is a miniature representation of something very large, made small enough to be handleable and portable. I get the impression of furniture, domestic type objects, and of it being for play or a toy. Is this a piece of model furniture for a dollhouse? Is it a miniature wooden chair, or is it the house itself, or something like that? It seems like balsa wood or another type of thin light wood and I can't shake the thought of a dollhouse.

This one may be polluted because I'm at a wooden desk.

RVSR0002
I see a long cylinder, at first this appeared to be black...but maybe it's multicolored. I first thought it was a light of some kind or a light producing object, and it still could be but I get the impression that it is made out of colorful paper or cardboard, or perhaps another colorful material. I think it has one part on one end larger than the other, and one that spins. The other smaller end seems to have metal on the bottom of the round part (same on the big end too), and I get the impression there's a hole you look into. Is this one of those things you look into and it has psychedelic colors from the colored bits inside that move around while you spin the big wheel thing? A kaleidoscope? en.wikipedia.org...:Kaleidoscope_tube.jpg

RVSR0003
This object is green, i think. A palse green...sort of army green maybe. It seems to be soft and maybe made out of cloth or leather, and I get the impression that it is made to be used to carry things around inside it from place to place. Do you perhaps use it to carry an electronic device or iPod or something, though this isn't the originally intended use? I get that thought too. If I was to surmise this one I'd say it was an army surplus messenger bag or something. I was getting ideas of it smelling like army surplus does...that packed grease smell...cosmoline or whatever, mixed with gun oil and gunpowder. I also got a picture of a baseball here for some reason. I donno if it goes with or inside the green object or if one or both is a polluted thing of some kind.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thanks for giving us a new challenge.I was too lazy to put new objects on my desk....

Your targets. I was lazy so I only did this for 5min.

1. Parallel horizontal white lines. Curved (convex) shape with curvature turned down. Shiny surface. Several of these convex shapes. Then, a curved shape inside a curved shape. Located upwards?

2. Can't see much. Blackness. Something like a door or an entrance. Then, saw a black button-like structure

3. Circle-like object with one part cut. White or bright color. I also saw a crisscross-like pattern. Brownish or yellowish color.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've never done this but am interested so I'll give this a shot.

(also, want to say that I actually got one of the objects in the OP, as I got a picture frame. that was rather exciting though I was obviously late..)

RVSR0001

I get an impression of a flowerbed, by the side of a white peeling house. I keep getting the word "rabbit" though i don't see any. Carrot is also coming to mind, though it's not a vegetable garden. I want to say it's a garden gnome or statue but I can't really see it.

RVSR0002

I see some kind of a toy sailboat with white sails in a glass or clear plastic. Not necessarily a boat in a bottle. There is fake water, kind of like those decorations or cups with the blue liquid and little boats or other objects float around when you move it (dunno what those are called - but I don't mean a snow globe).

RVSR0003

I have no idea. I keep seeing a bunch of blue and red wires. It's not a jumble of wires, they're all quite neat, paralleling each other and so on. I also saw a big black spider that refused to get out of my mind; had to stop since I have arachnophobia.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Last day to get your view on! Three objects I've labeled

RVSR0001
RVSR0002
RVSR0003

I'll reveal what they were this evening.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Going to post the results?

I'm interested.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
I will also begin my own REMOTE VIEWING experiment.

I have put 3 objects on the desk of my bedroom. The desk only has those 3 objects, so please send me your impressions/guesses by U2U.

This is not a skeptic experiment. I believe RV is real. So, I will not cheat. I want to explore this more. So, please try your best, and write it here what you see.

I will post here the correct objects, when I have some answers, within the next day or two, so you don't have to wait. I think some of you will get it right.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by segurelha]

i want to participate but i dont know how
will you teach me?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
reply to post by The Cusp

Going to post the results?

I'm interested.

I was holding off hoping for more participants, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'm not going to bother taking and posting pics for only three people, so here they are.

RVSR0001: A large bottle of beer. Chimay beer, brewed by Belgium monks. Has a burgundy label.

RVSR0002. A silver wrench. Round on one end, standard open clasping shape on the other.

RVSR0003: A roll of green painter's tape.

Nobody was really close. From most of the attempts, I'd say you people made a guess, and built off that initial guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

i think results will be off because people will just guess whats on a desk or some random objects, you would have to have some sort of control experiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join