It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing experiments (results within 1 or 2 days)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
MischeviousElf, you got some details close. I suggest you try it, again.

The desk has only the 3 objects. There is no other object on the desk. And there is no electrical appliance on the room, because I am now sleeping in the living room.

To the others I suggest blanking your mind, and waiting 3-4 mins before taking note of what comes to your mind. That way you avoid imagining objects.

PLEASE: Try to describe as much as possible the objects. If you can guess from of its features, then it's already great. I want descriptions rather than naming 3 objects.

MR BOB, try describing to me what you see. Don't try guessing which objects it is. You will probably get some of its details correct.

reply to post by MischeviousElf

[edit on 11-4-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

I know I got it close
That would be very unusual if I never

As said there is a lot of pollution either you, or as on ATS and lots of people trying, just browsers to its very polluted.

Usually only the viewer has the co-ordinates and no one else views at the same time, well time does not really matter then, in these sorts of things, esp if not very good as could (and I have) picked up historical stuff etc... is a strange relm lol. But if lots of awareness is there even if done a day before it makes it harder.

No co-ordinates.

I wont second guess, nothing to prove to anyone, I know what the abilities and capabilities of ALL are, and how good or bad I am at this. I am better at pyschometry and direct face to face to get differant info anyway, RV is not my strong point in these regards. Takes some energy and effort so, I prefer to go elsewhere when I do this sort of thing, much more interesting
lol.

Anyhow as said maybe try and do it again when this one is finished properly.

LOOK at my ATS Video/Media page and the official remote viewing manual as used by Swan et al to train them is there. Help you set up another one properly.

Will be interesting though to see if anyone gets it 100% as they would be an natural for the reasons I mentioned.

Are you wearing a red jumper/top university or logo one now?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
1. I get the impression of a burned dvd or cd, or perhaps a commercially produced disk with shiny side up.

2. A black cube of some kind...rubics? Or perhaps a toy model of a Borg Cube from Star Trek.

3. Some sort of stuffed animal. My first impression was that it was a Tux the Penguin, though taht may be because I'm a linux guy...it could be a bear or something, perhaps one of those things you squeeze and they make noise.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OK ......

1st object is Blue, soft plastic-like shape with 'pin-like' structure, a tiny bit like hedgehog pins but thicker, more round and no sharp at the ends but kinda roundish.

2nd object is bright Orange cubic/rectangular shapes, almost see-through hard plastic with some metalic silverish-color pieces in or on it. I 'see' bits of other multi-colors as well but can't make out what they are.

3rd object is roundish, oval (egg-shape more like it), it's wrapped in gift paper with cute robots on it, there is a Logo of some kind on the wrapping paper too.
It looks a bit like this: www.bigtomatocompany.com... but with more lil accents of yellow.
It has a ribbon with a little bow: a dark blue organza ribbon and a yellow bow???

What is the gift in the wrapping? It looks like a Space object of some kind (Star Trek, Clone Wars?)

Don't forget to let us know WHAT it is. Hope you made a picture of the desk with the objects.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
ITs a squirell in somebodies ribcage.

there you go.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So do tell us then we do ask,

Get the mod to post the picture here please,

Unless it was a great tease?

Elf

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Get the mod to post the picture here please,

You may be thinking about my RV experiment

I sent some pics to a MOD before starting mine.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I think so, however I am not sure if the OP edited his original post I am sure he included that, he had pictures......

Maybe me mixing the two threads up.

Strange he did not mention in my first reply where I mention this pictures he never queried that.

Hey hey a conspiracy is born I was too close and the results cant come out,

ATS cointerintelpro at work lol.

Elf

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
an egg a mug and a candle

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First, I wish to thank all of you that have participated.

I am very sorry to tell that no one got any object right.

HOWEVER, some members got correctly some of the very-specific features of these objects. I will comment on this later.

The 3 objects were the following:
- a green thermometer with a red ribbon
- a decorative greenish sculpture of a family of elfs
- a (white) framed painting of a family of cats (rose and yellow colors)

[edit on 13-4-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Mellyana,

"1st object is Blue, soft plastic-like shape with 'pin-like' structure, a tiny bit like hedgehog pins but thicker, more round and no sharp at the ends but kinda roundish."

In fact, the 1st object is soft plastic-like shape with rounded ends. The color is dark green (and red edge). Maybe you confused the green with the blue, but this was a very close impression.

"metallic silverish-color pieces"
Maybe was it the mercury in the thermometer?

"3rd object is roundish, oval (egg-shape more like it), it's wrapped in gift paper with cute robots on it, there is a Logo of some kind on the wrapping paper too." The elfs have a round egg-shaped based (with the ceramic a little bit of a wrapped shape). That might be why some of you saw eggs or egg-shaped objects.

The "cute robots", the "Some sort of stuffed animal" that joesomebody saw, or the "squirrel on a cage" of menguard,or the "teddy bear" of mischeviousElf, could be pointing to the cats within the frame, or the elfs. Look at the details of the cats and see if you can imagine these stuff. Yes you can. That's why when remote viewing you cannot judge what you see. You can only write it down, without any attempt to understand what the impressions are.

Congratulations for all of you, that got some details correctly!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Second try

I have put 4 objects on my desk.

These are now very simple and big !!

Please do your remote viewing and post your impressions of color and shapes. Don't try to guess the objects.

Please post only if you have closed your eyes and you tried to see something.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WOW that was FUN
))

Not gonna try RV now, am too emotional at the mo: me female feature is all gone, bye bye most of me hair, so I had to cut it short .... I more look like a Navy Seal member then a female now .....

I might have a try tomorrow though

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

i see smething shiney maybe a coin,keys or trophy i also see something sharp this could be a pen ,fountain pen or a knife, fork also something electrical prehaps a mobile phone or simillar device

[edit on 13-4-2010 by skillz1]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wow how did I miss the elfs lol.

I can see where the cuddly toy being the cat, and the inanimate object made to be animate the elfs lol, thought maybe statue to. Said like an ction doll, got them all mixed up but close. Yellow brown the ctas are and yellowish elves.

Circle glass maybe liquid in it, the Thermo, got mixed up with the round glass and "pen" something to display info on, pretty close imho.

Interesting thank you OP, I am not very skilled at this, and did pick up lots of "pollution" like I said many minds looking or thinking about it, and as I am sensitive more to those minds/emotions than the objects blurs it for me, but I know for others this is not always so.

Personally think I was the closest, but the ribbon way off.

Even the trained guys for many years rarely get extremely clear results unless they are doing this for a long time, thought about it quickly whilst running, and just jotted it down at the end of the workout.

Might do this one properly take time and get in the right state first...

Thanks Op.

Ps were you wearing and University style red jumper? or logo across the front red jumper when I posted that question above? Let me know will help me tune into the next one, or was it someone else in your house?

Kind regards,

Elf.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I didn't give this a lot of time, just cleared my mind, and tried to focus on your desk...I'm open to the possibility of RV, but I'm still unsure of whether I'm actually viewing your desk, or another time/place, or just seeing whatever my mind's eye comes up with to composite to your experiment. Whatever the case, this is interesting and fun.

1. I get the impression of brown, and it's round and cylindrical with closed ends that are a different color. The brown on the outside of the cylinder is in a corkscrew pattern, and I get the impression this object is for storing/storage. There may be something inside...I'm trying to see...a grey metal pole or something, perhaps.

2. I keep getting an impression of a book or some object made of stacked paper. I can't really judge the dimensions, but it really seems like a book, possibly with a red hardback cover.

3. I get the impression of something metal, fairly long...i think it has some sort of sharp edge or possibly two sharp edges. It has a thicker handle, and possibly what I can only see as being a hilt/handle sort of thing. Possibly a knife, sword, or blade of some sort?

4. What the heck is this thing...It's brown and boxlike on the long edges but the ends have dark black areas, that possibly have more definition to them on the two short sides. It's a box of some kind, covered in some brown material ... plastic? that has some sort of texture to it. The "back" and "front" are black, though...and there's more detail to be had on either side. I get the impression this object has something to do with sound...I can surmise that it is possibly a guitar amp of some kind, or an audio control unit/amp/soundboard that uses knobs instead of sliders...a portable sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I figured it might be fun to try as I have never done before. I just tried to clear my head and think of the first four objects which popped into my brain, so I am probably waaaaay off.

1. I was thinking metal and angular. For some reason it looked like a model of the Eifel Tower.

2. Round and soft. Like a ball.

3. Square, glass, containing water.

4. Soft again. A toy. Animal based.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
1. I see a red box of some sort
2. a pen or writing utensil
3. a black book
4. a painting or some kinda art work

If this doesn't work...I no longer believe in remote viewing

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Joesomebody, WOW!
I could not believe when I read your post.
You got extremely close!

You got it nearly everything correct!

WOW!

The round thing is a plastic egg, rosy color, just that (You got it!)
There is indeed a black long box (big one) of a violin
There is also a stack of paper, yellow one, decorative paper (large one)
Fourth object is a a hiking water bottle (blue one)

Now, I don't have much time to post the figure, but congratulations.
I will upload a photograph late today or early tomorrow.
It's astonishing when I read your description.

1. I get the impression of brown, and it's round and cylindrical with closed ends that are a different color. The brown on the outside of the cylinder is in a corkscrew pattern, and I get the impression this object is for storing/storage. There may be something inside...I'm trying to see...a grey metal pole or something, perhaps.
2. I keep getting an impression of a book or some object made of stacked paper. I can't really judge the dimensions, but it really seems like a book, possibly with a red hardback cover.
3. I get the impression of something metal, fairly long...i think it has some sort of sharp edge or possibly two sharp edges. It has a thicker handle, and possibly what I can only see as being a hilt/handle sort of thing. Possibly a knife, sword, or blade of some sort?
4. What the heck is this thing...It's brown and boxlike on the long edges but the ends have dark black areas, that possibly have more definition to them on the two short sides. It's a box of some kind, covered in some brown material ... plastic? that has some sort of texture to it. The "back" and "front" are black, though...and there's more detail to be had on either side. I get the impression this object has something to do with sound...I can surmise that it is possibly a guitar amp of some kind, or an audio control unit/amp/soundboard that uses knobs instead of sliders...a portable sort of thing.

Congratulations alsoto you randomdan! You got two stuff very close. You got the egg (round and soft) and the blue bottle of water (but it's not glass). The metal thing you referred could be the violin within the box.

2. Round and soft. Like a ball.
3. Square, glass, containing water.

In summary the 4 objects were:
- small plastic egg , rose color
- big black box containing a violin inside
- a stack of yellow wrapping paper
- a blue bottle of water (those used for hiking and biking)

I said it again: WOW!

Thanks also for your kind comments, mischeviousElf

It was very nice that you got many details close in the first experiment.

Nostra, you also got correctly the black box, but you probably mixed with the book, red box, and the painting, well, I had a painting before I cleared the desk for the experiment. Now it's sitting right next to the desk, on the floor. So I guess you saw this correctly too.

Congratulations to you all. This was FUN!
Do you want to play again?

[edit on 14-4-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Play again! But this time please label you different objects. Assign them some sort of code or identifier. It will make it easier for us focus on one object at a time.

Technically, anyone wanting to wager a guess for the next round of objects wouldn't even have to wait until you select them either.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by The Cusp]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join