It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. I get the impression of brown, and it's round and cylindrical with closed ends that are a different color. The brown on the outside of the cylinder is in a corkscrew pattern, and I get the impression this object is for storing/storage. There may be something inside...I'm trying to see...a grey metal pole or something, perhaps.
2. I keep getting an impression of a book or some object made of stacked paper. I can't really judge the dimensions, but it really seems like a book, possibly with a red hardback cover.
3. I get the impression of something metal, fairly long...i think it has some sort of sharp edge or possibly two sharp edges. It has a thicker handle, and possibly what I can only see as being a hilt/handle sort of thing. Possibly a knife, sword, or blade of some sort?
4. What the heck is this thing...It's brown and boxlike on the long edges but the ends have dark black areas, that possibly have more definition to them on the two short sides. It's a box of some kind, covered in some brown material ... plastic? that has some sort of texture to it. The "back" and "front" are black, though...and there's more detail to be had on either side. I get the impression this object has something to do with sound...I can surmise that it is possibly a guitar amp of some kind, or an audio control unit/amp/soundboard that uses knobs instead of sliders...a portable sort of thing.
2. Round and soft. Like a ball.
3. Square, glass, containing water.