It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You on the Journey to Becoming an Angel or a Demon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
metaphysical - Of or pertaining to metaphysics; Immaterial, super sensual, not physical (more properly, "beyond" that which is physical)

I did a search and found that this website: Soul Ages has been discussed on ATS on a few separate occasions and has put things into quite a perspective for me regarding the possibility of eternal life and whether you're on your way to Angelic or Demonic eternalness.

Each life you're presented with a new physical brain which is programmed with different memories and experiences. Primarily the current physical brain cannot recall the memories of any previous physical brains that your soul may have embodied. However, on some level, I think we sense the previous experiences both internally and externally from others and in some cases internally the memories we have achieved (good and bad) within each life in regards to the current life we're living.

To try to give a visual perspective, each life and everything you achieve (good and bad) is inscribed and added as a layer to your soul, think of an onion. With the gift of free will, your journey to eternalness is your own to create within each of the seven levels of each soul age that you encounter. At the end of this journey is where I believe judgment comes. Your layers are then weighed and tabulated and your final transcendence is ultimately decided at this point granting you the status of Angel or Demon.

I think your soul has to experience a multitude of many different lives to determine where you'll ultimately end up eternally as being given the status of Angel or Demon is not just a one shot deal. There is an initial birth of your soul or Infant Soul.

So much that can be said about Infant souls is the same as can be said about infants and children. The Infant soul Age is to the soul as the first decade of a life is to a person. Even as children are learning to walk and talk, so Infant souls are learning the basics of getting around in the world. Children are new to the world in a physical sense. In a psychological sense, Infant souls are new to the world, and consequently they do not know very much about what is going on. The shallowness of the Infant soul shows in the lack of depth in the look in their eyes. Infant souls also like the company of children — they are so much alike in temperament and perception. Their needs and drives are both primitive and elementary.

I have a few underlying theories on the types of physical beings that are inhabited by these Infant Souls on through to Old Souls based on people I've met in my life.

On deep inner levels, Old Souls perceive the interrelatedness existing among all people. Intuitively they sense they are part of an integral whole.

Grasping this big picture, Old Souls then do their best to live by it and to not harm or judge others. There is a strong urge to be impeccable and to maintain personal integrity in all transactions. They detach from the emotional intensities of the Mature Soul period and get more objective about the ups and downs of life.

Having dozens of lifetimes in varieties of cultures and classes thoroughly blended into their essences, it is much more difficult for Old Souls to get embroiled in the right-and-wrong, us-and-them games people and countries both play. Seeing the whole picture in this way makes Old Souls calmer, more peaceful and centered. It can also make them appear passive or weak to the other soul ages.

From the birth of a soul to it's final transcendence I believe we have free will. Although, I firmly believe that our free will is constantly influenced by each side in an ongoing battle to win the ultimate rights to your soul. To the victor goes the spoils of an additional member in the armies of Heaven and Hell and all that each encompass, in the prevailing war of good versus evil that is said to ultimately take place (a whole other thread in of itself).

Here is an example (theoretical in nature of course) of a type of physical embodiment that may be prevalent:

Disclaimer: this view is rather abstract so please do not take offense. I am merely suggesting this as one possibility.

Infant Soul: mentally challenged individuals. In regards to the description given in the link, it for the most part, describes the aspects of people with these apparent genetic anomalies. Also infant/childhood death's, whether it be in the womb or early on in childhood. I believe at this level the soul is too new to be affected one way or another on one's journey and is more just the creation of the first layer of the soul for other lives to be built upon. To learn basic survival as it states.

After reading the descriptions of each soul type I re-examined some of the people that I have encountered in my life and it is quite easy to see that I have encountered people that are in each one of these specific ages. I can see examples in society and the array of soul ages are quite evident.

Based on the descriptions, I feel my soul age is borderline, meaning I think I am on the upper end of Mature Soul if not early Old Soul.

By the end of the Young Soul phase, an uneasiness arises that something is amiss. All the wealth, power and acclaim aren't quite enough; profits and winning no longer have transcendental value.

Thus begins the search of the Mature Soul period. The questions "Who am I? Why am I here?" are asked with frequency in these lives. These are trying, intense times; emotions open up, boundaries between people break down. Seeing another person's point of view becomes possible as people become deeply immersed in relationship issues. Suddenly it's clear everybody has feelings, and these feelings are usually either interesting or unavoidable.

As far as sensing any previous lives, I sense a lot of good and bad unfortunately. I feel that in this life I am generally a good person as it is. After coming to this realization I still have time in this life to increase the amount of good. When it comes down to the final tally and weigh in I will hopefully have amassed enough of the good.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Almost only self karma left. Lazy. Teaching - but only one or two people. Acceptance issues.

www.michaelteachings.com...

This almost looks like the way Socrates was.

I'm either a mature 7, or and old 1.

Have there bean cases of people who are disrespectful to souls that are "younger" than them?

What religion does this soul hypothesis from? It discussed Tao in it, but also God.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

From the Michael Teachings FAQ's

Isn't this just another kind of limiting belief system/religion?

Michael does not ask or require that any of their teachings be accepted as an ultimate truth. They do not want anyone to take this belief system and make it into a religion. They are the first ones to say, "Take what you need from this, and leave the rest."

To each his own depiction I guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Have there bean cases of people who are disrespectful to souls that are "younger" than them?

I don't know about disrespectful, but I do, for whatever reason, always have random people in random places start telling me their life story and certain problems they have. Almost like they can sense that my soul is elder to theirs and they seemingly seek me out for guidance.

Not to suggest that I am superior in any way, but more of a "been there done that" type of aura that a younger soul can sense. As far as disrespecting them, I have personally never done so, I am usually happy to help in any way I can. I will admit though that it can be rather annoying at times. However, I think the feeling of annoyance comes more from not knowing why I am always approached by complete strangers that want to unload their burdens and more or less vent their frustrations with life than it is the actual person.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm going to give this a friendly little bump

I presumed there would be a little more feedback

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Why would an Infant soul be more tuned towards being psychic? Woulden't a Old soul be more tuned??

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Why would an Infant soul be more tuned towards being psychic? Woulden't a Old soul be more tuned??

Its funny you should say that. I have always been told I'm kind of an old soul and fall into the description above but my wife I have though of as a very young soul and she sometimes freaks people out a bit by having psychic moments.

I like the ideas presented but think the book "many lives, many masters summed it up pretty well." Maybe this is just another part of that idea and the soul does have an "endgame" of becoming and angel or a demon.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I think I can answer this, remember Rainman (the movie)? Even more "idiot savants". A normally wired person's brain processes information on a similar level as everyone else. However, when someone lacks the ability to utilize normal brain functions, areas of the brain that are dormant in normal people are quite active in opposition.

Similar to when one loses one of their senses i.e. blind people having extraordinary hearing and vice verse. I think the more undeveloped a mind is the more the areas that aren't affected are utilized.

Just an educated guess

[edit on 4/11/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Hmm that is very interesting. So then you are saying they are implying people with autism might be infant souls and psychics. People that are highly developed and are left hemisphere brain oriented might be old souls?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's not too un-plausible when you associate it to the soul age idea IMO.

I figured at least it would be worth the discussion

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm more on the Good side, but at times I feel as though I'm a neutral soul.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

you are saying they are implying people with autism might be infant souls and psychics

Well I actually implied that young souls may be the likes of what you mentioned. Just a theory mind you, but in regards to their Infant Soul description it made sense to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777

Are there sides in the scheme of things? Is there a good or bad? Good or bad is relative to who is deciding it. I don't know what some devine judge would consider me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777

Are there sides in the scheme of things? Is there a good or bad? Good or bad is relative to who is deciding it. I don't know what some devine judge would consider me.

Well for me, I don't think I am becoming more good than bad, but more so balancing the good and bad. That, IMO is what it is about, absolutes are never a good thing, as you become blind to anything that doesn't fit into your view of what should be. I think it it purely a question of balance, without the dark there can be no light. A lot of times people have tried to be absolute good and in their fervor have perpetrated great evil. Again, though, good and evil ( with a few exceptions ) is a matter of perspective. I strive to find a balance between my dark and my light sides.

Just my opinion and personal philosophy attained through various events and experiences as well as being very steeped in the esoteric side of my martial art.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hmmm. It sounds like im a newer Old Soul. Still reading into it.
Very interesting

top topics

join