It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Universes: Yes we can reach them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
With all the evidence and experiments suggesting alternate universes, many probably wonder if we will ever be able to explore them.
Apparently there is even proof that they exist:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But how can we reach them?

It is interesting and important fact: particles behave differently when they are under observation. Why would that be? Either the matter around us has some sort of consciousness and only allow us to see it in one set of states OR our minds have a much greater power or a 'frequency' which dictates how we perceive our Universe. So we don't go crazy seeing all the parallel worlds at once! It seems the only barrier to other universes is PERCEPTION and MINDSET.

My belief is that alternate universes are well within reach and the most natural way to access them is through dreams, death and possibly psychic abilities.

Dreams: In dreams we are not only spectators but with the right mindset, we are able to modify them at will. It is probable that the mind allows us to drift in whatever 'world' our subconscious 'forces' us to see.

Death: Most witnesses of NDEs speak of amazing places. Do we get to 'choose' where we will carry on after life? I have yet to read about NDEs of 'Hell' , they mostly are about peaceful places filled with love and dead relatives. I believe our minds carry on at a different frequency, whether it is a set universe or something of our choosing I don't know.

Psychic abilities: I've had the chance to experiment first hand the wonders of astral projection (I rather find it a shame that it isn't taken with much importance). What I found odd is that upon body exit, the world would look 'almost' the same. Almost because many things would appear out of place or distorted, not to mention all the other strange things I've come across but it would seem it is now for me certain that AP is taking us to different planes of existence. I hope other APers will comment on this.
Paranormal activities may also be glimpses of those out of bounds places.

All in all I believe that we can all experiment the Universe entirely with just the right conditions.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Your expression of truth is remarkable and commendable.
Perception and mindset are the practical keys.
Now if we can get to the point where we can all agree on that one truth...

gj

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Awhile ago on one of those unexplained mysteries shows they had an atheist who said he went to hell and his wife backs up his story of dying. There are parallell universes that are hell-like...hot, burning, and smell of sulphur. These worlds do exist. I just wish I could find the darn vid of his interview, many others have since come forward to share stories of "hell". It must be there.
BTW, I have seen the boat guy and the boat, I tried to kill myself I took a bunch of sleeping pills and "Dreamt" of styx and the boat and I was tossed out and awakened to expel the sleeping pills. I beleive I went to another universe then and they were sending me back forceably I might add.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi Oracle

Dreams
Not sure this can explain anything about a parallel universe - all dreams do is 'organise' inputs received during conciousness. sometimes juxtaposing events and setting them in different 'scenes'

And usually they are there to teach which sometimes is why they repeat.

Death
Once you're dead you're dead....

I posted once on here regarding knowing that I was about to faint (and I did). During which time, I experienced peace, tranquility, an electtic whiteness and then after what to me was ages, I was gently (but firmly) told to come back.

Apparently I had had a stroke. But in my view, I had experienced heaven. When I came to (after a couple of minutes) my colleagues couldn't understand why I was so calm/happy and I couldn't understand why they were so worried...

Psychic abilities
Again I feel this is dabbling with your mind and doesn't (and can't) prove anything conclusive.

However on a positive note,

Recently there were a couple of threads on this;

Peace!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great Post Oracle! Thank you! Alternate Universes..according to membrane theory, there has to be at least ten for "brane" theory to work. You and I KNOW that they exist..probably billions of them. Think of it..everything that you can imagine...exists...is real... What if everything you imagined created something? Somewhere. I don't really think its a what if, do you? What if every novel that you ever read, the story exists in an alternate universe? Thats just universe's. There are dimensions, sub dimensions within sub dimensions, trillions of them. Each Universe has an octave of dimensions. (I know someone is going to chine in, Where's your proof? I don't need proof, I just KNOW.) So there in lies "the veil", the law of confusion, why we don't remember where or what we have been. I have been kind of struggling with the veil concept, but you have given me an epiphany as a consequence of this discourse. My understanding is now clearer thanks to you! I love thinking about things like this. It soars above the mundane, benalities of daily life and make the struggle worthwhile. I flag to you my dear!

Much love and peace to you all

Namaste

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OP, I adore you! FINALLY someone has said this: YES , they exists and we deal with them every day.
I have written facts and proofs that tell people that more than half of my dreams since 2007 came true in a way that allows other universes to exist and I met people that I previously dreamy before to even know of their existance.
Also I believe we are actually already " immortal ". When we die, we simply continue with another life much similar to the one we ended.

This is the answer! I know this and I'm sure of what I'm telling about.

Great thread OP!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Are you sure about that? Dreams just organised conscious experience? I've had dreams and do not remember experiencing anything like what was in the dream. What if our whole life is just a dream? The Great Creator experiencing itself. Nothing after death? Well we can agree upon our disagreement, most cordially of course! The latter would mean no divinity. No higher purpose. No cause to seek. The Truth would be forever out of our grasp. Where is the beauty of the Cosmos then? Where is the mystery that tugs at every fiber of my being? My soul sags and tears well my eyes as I write this. Will I never be one with my Creator? This thought madame, is to be banished from thoughts. Clear is my resolve. I shall march forth, one step at a time in Love. I shall rest high upon the mountain top when my wanderings are over and wait for my family to come take me home. Home is where I long to be. The wait is arduous and painfull. My heart longs to be one with the company of the many. For we are many but we are one. How be it that a blink of an eye can last this long? My mission is done when my beloved Creator says that it is so. Light is my sheild and compassion my sword. Hear my voice from the mountaintop. I scream, " WE ARE ONE"! Harken to my call all ye of Earth. For a new day is upon the horizon. It will be beautiful. It will be wonderful.
The light of our Prime Creator to you all
Namaste

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't think dreams can 'explain' alternate universe. A dream is only a window to what is out there that we may not perceive awake.
There is an infinite number of universes, they exist and don't exist, they exist the moment we observe them or even 'create' them mentally. Because matter is sensitive to perception.
Awake under a certain wavelength we are only able to alter how minuscule particles behave, in dreams i believe our consciousness, under a different wavelength can go much further and alter much more than particles . Perhaps in our quest in the very small, we will understand that maybe even we are governed by even higher conscientiousnesses.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Wow Klaatumagnum!

Paragraphs are useful as I have a slow mind!

Apologies - I studied Carl Jung (and tripped as a hippy for too long). All I know is that I don't know.... :-)

One of the most enlightening times of my life was a sudden understanding that I would never find 'the answer' - but also knowing this I must carry on searching.

Understanding this has led me to realy greater paths - like quantum physics....and ATS

Peace!.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In order to drop the payload to another world or universe, coexisting universe, or universal realities/common, you have to be able to let it go. With no psychical mental attachment on your part in order to interact with it in a way that is learning... but i am psychic and i also practice psychic workouts

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is deffinately enough easily within our reach to explore simply with the tools of our consciousness experience.

I wanted to comment on the dreams and astral projection. I don't think dreams are seriously examined because it is ripe with oddities to this waking consciousness. But it really is no different to me then being in a deep meditative trance where you are able to understand the symbolic meanings of the "random noise". Quite interesting, while in a deep meditative trance, I sometimes hear people speaking quite clearly, not directly to me.. almost like listening to a conversation from another house on the street. Its really interesting. I've reached the point in my meditation where I can actually see a full picture of a different world in front me.. to such a degree I have been confused and opened my eyes because I almost thought my eyes were open, when really it was like gazing into another world, fully immersed in 3D. One time I was actually reading a fictional story on a computer screen in another world while meditating. I think science knows jack #$#$ about what the existence is but if this is just random hallucinations then I'd like to know how I so creatively viewed some alternate world, and compiled a fictional story that made sense, to read on top of that.

Not to mention the dreams where you have a whole different life, with different friends, and you can even be aware you are dreaming without taking control... I feel this lucidity concept is misunderstood. To be lucid seems more like integrating your (this world) consciousness with that world... because once you gain this control you no longer know where you are, everyone different becomes a stranger..

And yes, the astral projections... I think of them more as energy projection into another world... a holographic vehicle of sorts. I won't get into that though. But I wanted to mention, that I'll be looking around and studying and thinking "ok, I recognize all this, yup, this is my house".. then I wake up and think "yeah.. that was not my house, so why did I think that?"...

Again, this whole idea of placing your consciousness somewhere else... while astral you have a different way of thinking too I've noticed.. but your wordly associations are different.. but while there they are familiar... like the dreams with different friends.. a different job, or a task.. and you know what it is you have to do.

Astral projection is an interesting thing that needs to be more seriously examined. I'll ask this:

"If I wake up from that 'dream' and my head feels like its been shaken, my teeth feel magnetized together, I can feel every corner of my skull and body and its all pulsating and in the past this used to make me extremely tired from the day, meanwhile I was perfectly healthy and more energized BEFORE the projection... SO... What exactly is going on?"

I can also project from being awake.. and I'll be staring at the wall consistently.. and I won't look away or close my eyes seemingly.. yet i'll get out of bed and be in a new world. Pretty damn interesting.

I really don't give a #$% what scientists have to say about my experiences. Sure i'll listen, they have such genius minds, I just wish they applied a little more philosophy... point is I feel perfectly capable of exploring alternate realities without any use of technology or explanation of what they think it is (no doubt based on no experience of their own). It's readily available to us to explore. Self-awareness is FREE, and use it how you want it. I don't work on belief systems, I work on observation through experiences... and psychic awareness I deem a tool of observation. To me, it actually all seems logical. But I deffinately do not expect others to feel the same. We can never really share the same experience can we?.. only imitations of it.. we call it life.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Great thread Oracle!

pay no mind to the wave.. who sadly, clearly..
is absolutely clueless.

best thread ive seen in awhile,
well done, miss.

many thanks.
s&f

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If dreams are just representations of our everyday lives, you will have to explain to me why I have had dreams of people I have never met, dreams of flying, dreams of having magic powers, dreams of running from snakes or other animals, ect. when I do not deal with these things in my everyday life. Lucid dreaming is also one I'm going to have to have explained to me.

S&F for the OP. A thought worth considering if you ask me.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Subconsciously Correct]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was going to write more but it ended up getting more broad, you know how philosophy goes. God damn you, I just wrote for like 3 hours!.. I just made it a new thread.

But indeed.. you crack the egg and in exploring one concept it easily expands into others and a broad perception of universal nature is formed.

I'll add one more statement on astral projection. The first one was terrifying. The second one was vivid, everything felt like it weighed less.. it was just pure bliss yet in a mundane setting... i looked the same I did in bed but I had eyes that were light blue like without pigment, that was pretty consistent in the other projections, interesting enough... it was very short, but when I woke up I felt like every part of my body became 100x heavier and even my mind felt heavier though I can't explain that one.. and I had this humble and deep sense of "that place was equally if not more real this this one"

peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
One interesting AP happened to me. It was actually several APs the same night but I would go back to the same place every time; it was such a wonderful place, I got back 3 times, extremely excited and wanted to invite friends and relative over until I realized that no one could follow me then I would OOBE back there .
I think I have a good understanding of my dreams but I've never experienced something so vivid.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

There is a movie you can watch here www.tbn.org... . Called to hell and back thats is peoples personel accounts of going to hell. Interesting video.

new topics

top topics

join