It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Mutations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Might anyone have links to sites concering real life atomic or nuclear mutants? Human or animal, it doesn't matter.

Thanks,
-Namtar

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Try doing some research. But I'm not sure but I do think many of the Russians that were exposed to radiation from the Nuclear meltdown of Chernobyl caused some mutations in the humans.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
frogs are sure LOOKING strange nowdays, 2 heads...lots of extra leggs........I dunno if its NUCLEUR in nature......and I have NO links to toss up for you....try STRANGE FROGS on the search button?
I think its from acid rain? isnt the acid rain sorta nuked out???

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The frogs are just from the massive ammounts of pollution getting put into their environments from us. And acid rain isn't from anything radioactive in nature, just the massive ammount of air pollution from cars/factories we put into the air.

The "mutations" you're talking about from Chernobyl, are not so much mutations.. but cancer. Which I guess is actually a mutation, so yeah you're right.

Generally radioactive/nuclear waste mutations = cancer = death. Nothing cool like a 3rd eye or something. Just plain 'ol, horrifically painful death.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Dunno a site for it but I saw on a TV special about Russian Pollution that earthworms in the Chernobyl radiation zone have gotten big, like twice their natural size in some case. Google it and you should find something.

~Astral

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I suggest a search on it. But why would you want to see sick things like these?
I sure wouldnt. Remember most mutants die. There are no with psychic powers or such. If you want to see dead mutated babies do a search. Or serach fro mutated people from Chernobyl.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
links GDmt he asked for links.

links of freaks and mutant mutha.......................................

all we want is links to pictures of freaks. is that too much to ask for?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not mutants per se but definitely resulting genetic defects resulting from radiation exposure. And no there are no pictures.

www.ratical.com...

ibis-birthdefects.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i cant read it but this page came up when i searched Iraq du. i believe the images at the bottom of the page are supposed to be blamed on du munitions used in iraq or afghanistan. there are more where these came from.
www11.brinkster.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
this site is a very disturbing page on the effects of the depleted uranium used in iraq/afghanistan.
www.alkhilafah.info...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok now I'm depressed , great ! Well my day is ruined .

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
Ok now I'm depressed , great ! Well my day is ruined .

Yeah me too, what is it in our phsycology that makes us look at these pictures....maybe we look to appreciate what we have?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This made me think of a Movie or two... First 'Freak' from the 1930's...then more recently, early 90's a movie called 'Freaked', you should at least see this one. It has MR. T as a bearded woman.

www.imdb.com...
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I cant look at those pics!! Makes me feel crazy!!

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yeah me too, what is it in our phsycology that makes us look at these pictures....maybe we look to appreciate what we have?

Indeed. What a shame it seems to be human nature that makes us want to look at this f***ed up images. Isn't it even more of a shame that we cause them in the first place, huh?

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Personally, I didn't get depressed or anything, although they did stir some emotions a bit. I had to look for the sake of awareness... I didn't realize that crap was so bad! I lose more and more respect for fellow humans every day, then it gets built back up by people on ATS who feel the same way (thanks to ATS I don't feel the world is COMPLETELY lost...).

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Mutations Can Be Caused By A Glitch In The Human Genes, Most Cases Of Mutations To A New Born Child Are Caused By The Parents Being Close Blood Realitives, ie Brother And Siter, Cousins Etc... The Human DNA Cant Cope With The Same Blood When Preducing Off Spring.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
www.poe-news.com...

(picutre included)

[edit on 19-6-2004 by Captain N]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think that instead of hiding these pictures, instead of actually hiding the truth to our children, these pics should be shown.

The people of the workd must be shocked and horrified to realize what is real. It is indeed very hard to look at those photos of ulgy children, and it is very sad to imagine what their life could be like, but on the sake of free information, which I believe still exists in this world, we must show them.

The more people will know, the more people will realize what's going on, and the more they will act not to end again in such extremities and horrors.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
not quite sure where this is from but i hope to god this isnt real

www.kidzworld.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join