It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati "Who's Who" Linked to Raelians(?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I guess this qualifies as an "Alien/UFO" topic,though it covers more than that. It also requires some input from others,if anyone is willing!

I read an unusual article the other day,about the cult of Raelians,which you may have heard of. Sounds a little flaky.

Claude Vorilhon's Raelians

This particular False Messiah would be considered merely a ridiculously absurd fool if it were not for the sad and soul imperiling fact that he actually has sincere followers. The gullibility of Raelian cult members goes beyond the cult norm for stupidity and credulousness.

The Raelians is an atheist religion led by Claude Vorilhon (left), who calls himself Rael - the last four letters of "Israel". The group claims a membership of at least 55,000 followers worldwide. "Raelians" believe that scientists from another planet created the human race, and that monotheism should be totally replaced by science.

Vorilhon claims to have started his movement after being visited by a four-foot space alien from the planet "Elohim". In 2002, the Raelians announced to the world that they had cloned the first human baby. Rael has written a book about himself in which he insists that, in Asia, he is known as the Maitreya, the long awaited Buddha from the West.

Raelians say they believe in flying saucers, that mankind was created in an alien laboratory, and that a nuclear Armageddon will destroy the world by 2035, with only 144,000 true believers to be saved by being reconstructed (with their memory and personality intact) from their DNA. When Raelians die they have a square centimeter of bone removed from their forehead for safekeeping....

Read the rest here: www.falsemessiahs.com...

What led me to that was this article,from www.henrymakow.com...

The 'Evelyn Rothschild' Facebook page contains a central link directly connecting to the bizarre RAELIAN movement - a sinister New Age cult . The group's website states: "The Raelian Revolution is boldly bringing about a complete paradigm shift on our planet." This cannot be ignored, given its claim that a who's who of the world's elite, including Barack Obama and Tony Blair, are its "friends."

'Evelyn Rothschild': www.facebook.com...

The cult is headed by a man they call RAEL MAITREYA - Maitreya being a Sanskrit word for the anticipated 'new Buddha', or 'enlightened one'. The term has been absorbed within New Age and Theosophy terminology, where it has come to mean; the coming WORLD TEACHER. Others, especially bona fide students of the Bible, from many mainstream, non-cult, religious groups, believe this Maitreya to be a future manifestation of the ANTICHRIST. 'Rael Maitreya' is more than well connected:...

The author goes on to say"

I have cross checked these named links and they appear to be genuine, with many thousand complex connectivity, personal to each. Bon Jovi, Al-Saud, Kashoggi, Pacino, Warhol, Jolie, Onassis, Jagger. 'Alex Jones', 'TONY BLAIR', Lieberman, OBAMA, Affleck, 'BILL CLINTON', Bardot. Santana, 'Carlos Raul Castro', Habsburg, Trump, Zeta-Jones, Kennedy, 'Madonna'. 'EHUD BARAK', 'ELIZABETH WINDSOR', Clapton, Mountbatten, Vanderbilt, Hefner. 'HOSNI MUBARAK', 'Jeb Bush', Depp, 'Joan Collins', 'JONG IL KIM'. 'Nicole kidman', Minogue, Presley, 'Ozzy Ozbourne', McCartney, Domingo, 'Ehud Olmert', Romanov, 'PRINCE CHARLES WINDSOR' (genuine page - cross-checked,) 'Simon Cowell', 'Tom Cruise' & Travolta' (=Scientology!) and 'William Henry Gates'.

Each of the named important friends has an equal and opposite link to Rael within their own list of friends. These people manage their information flows VERY carefully. It is impossible that 5,000 significant people would all have this Raelian top level contact in their own friends list. They would delete them without delay. To be a friend requires mutual agreement.

The summary of this article says:

It is of utmost importance to realize that the World Elite are now organizing in association with a Spirit Cult of immense significance. This is an elite allegiance organized in association with the Raelian Movement, the Guilderberg, connecting directly to the Illuminati, and the Ruling Houses of Europe, America, and the Kings of the East.

Also in this article are mentions of H.A.A.R.P. and an earthquake in California in 2010.

There are numerous links to the facebook pages,that I am just not comfortable clicking onto,but it did arouse my curiosity.

If anyone would care to follow up and add to this thread,I think it would be very interesting,if it has any basis in truth. It has all the "best" topics:The Illuminati,Aliens,Religion,Disasters...!

Any and all comments welcomed!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I see no problem in the Railians...they are quacky, but no more than any other religious founding...
Hmm, aliens made man, Deitys made man, A single deity made man, Robots made man...all the same foundings of some magic happened and people suddenly became.

As far as the false messiah stuff, like there is a confirmed true messiah to begin with.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I forgot to add this all-important subject..."SEX"!

From www.religionnewsblog.com...

"Filmmaker secretly documents Raelians to expose ‘brainwashing, sexual coercion’"

A young filmmaker says he infiltrated the UFO cult known as the Raelians, and he’s looking to blow the lid off the secretive group with footage he shot while undercover.

The Raelians are reportedly threatening legal action to prevent release of the expose’.

“They tried to offer us money and compensation, but we don’t want their money, we want them done,” Hashem told the Times. “We want to keep kids from being sucked in by this.”

...After spending time with the Raelians, Hashem claims members are brainwashed and sex is used as coercive tool to gain access to the finances of those in the group.

Blackmail?

During their recruitment, Hashem and McGowen said they watched highly sexual shows aimed at convincing prospective members.

The writer says this is his motivation:

“I wanted to do this because, though so many people look at this and know it is insane, they have more than 60,000 members,” McGowen said. “That means people are joining them. I want this out there so that parents can see what’s going on and have a chance to protect their kids.”

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I see no problem in the Railians...they are quacky, but no more than any other religious founding...
Hmm, aliens made man, Deitys made man, A single deity made man, Robots made man...all the same foundings of some magic happened and people suddenly became.

As far as the false messiah stuff, like there is a confirmed true messiah to begin with.

But is there any truth to linking them to the Illuminati,through Facebook,or other means?

That's the part I found worth questioning,but don't want to link on to their Facebook pages!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

But is there any truth to linking them to the Illuminati,through Facebook,or other means?

There is no truth in the Illuminati to begin with...everyone has a different idea about who this secret organization is, The Dems say its the republicans, the Reps say its the Democrats, the cats say its the dogs, dogs to cats, etc etc etc.

The Illuminati is "the other guys". A boogieman to make the average joe feel he is not in control of his fate and someone to blame.

Is there a shadow government? sure...but the whole concept is that they are pretty good at what they do, and therefore we as a people, even the studied man, will not know who the hell they are or where they are represented....just what "they" want us to focus on...and if we are sold on some groups being part of this mysterious group, then chances are, thats not the true power of said illuminati.

So, hard to say who is associated with the group, considering we dont even know who makes up the true group to begin with...much less who their associations are with.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

No offense,but maybe you aren't going to be very helpful if that is your perspective!(Maybe "Illuminati" is too generic of a term,but you know what it means.) I'm looking for the "conspiracy" here.

But thank you for your comments!

(Did you try out any of the Facebook links?)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There must be something in the air, I read that Mankow article and it jived with a lot of stuff I had been thinking too. However, the Facebook thing is completely ridiculous. Anybody can sign up as anyone. There is absolutely nothing credible about it.

All that said, the Raelians are a fascinating, and very evil, cult. It would not surprise me one bit if this is indeed the EXACT new age religion. But first, background for why I think this is HUGE.

According to Project Bluebeam lore, there is to be holographic light shows, "satanic" supernatural effects thru technology to drive people insane, and a mock alien invasion to turn people to the NWO. Do we have the setup for this exact scenario? You bet. Veil Interactive in the tv sets for "supernatural" ghosts haunting the world.

So what's the scenario that could bring about the holographic light show? The Large Hadron Collider creating a black hole that threatens to destroy the world. Entirely fake of course. The Hadron Collider is the most expensive science experiment of all time, so the description goes anyway... Real scientists (again, all fake to create the cover story) are part of the PSYOP saying that it will create black holes! www.physorg.com...

So, on Dec. 21 2012, the Hadron collider creates a black hole that threatens to destroy the world. I'm imagining that night is when you have the holographic type stuff (akin to the Norway Spiral- remember that it was to herald the new Prince of "Peace" [Obama went to Norway to pick up Nobel Peace Prize] and so the wise men could give him gifts of gold, (frankencense and myhrr)). People are freaking out. UFO cults start praying to the alien "gods" to save us. Eventually, UFO's start appearing over various cities. This is the "alien invasion" that is in actuality to "save the good people of the world". The UFOs (real military aircraft that have been kept under wraps for decades) start converging over the smoldering hole that use to exist in Switzerland (Hadron site) and "fix" the black hole. Then they tell us to live in harmony and that they, the aliens, are our creators.

The Pope is being discredited on purpose right on schedule so that when the "aliens" arrive, he will have "no choice" but to ally himself with the "space brothers". Of course this is all a charade, he will get a great pension of little boys. The upshot of it all will be that the Catholic Church will sort of "turn over the keys" to a Raelian type pagan church.

Do the Raelians have a position on the Large Hadron Collider? Yep. raelianews.org...

The Large Hadron Collider instrument at CERN has now been turned on and preliminary tests are running but the first collision experiment will not be performed until October 21. In August 2004, the Elohim, those who created all life on Earth according to the Raelian philosophy, send a warning message to Rael stating that although fusion experiments are safe, we must not engage in collision experiments that destroy and disintegrate elementary particles as they contain infinitely small universes containing life and civilizations.
[...]
As Raelian scientists, we believe we need to consider such issues seriously and urgently and wish to inform the scientific community that such a contact has occurred in 1973 and most recently on August 20th of this year when the extraterrestrial Elohim contacted Rael, a messenger of their own choosing on earth (see rael.org) Many scientific advances were announced by Rael following his first contact 30 years ago. Rael clearly announced the existence of other life in the universe, the possibility to create new forms of life, the possibility to recreate ourselves thanks to cloning, the possibility to travel in space at speeds higher than the speed of light. Such information was considered foolish and against basic scientific dogmas at the time while now they are either demonstrated and accepted or are under study in the scientific community. Rael also introduced the concept that the universe is fractal in nature and infinite in time and space with an infinite number of fractal levels of life and existence in the infinitely large and the infinitely small matter. (see more on rael.org).

In the most recent communication, on August 20th, the Elohim have informed us that super colliders will be using technologies that will destroy life in the infinitely small worlds and should not be used as life must be protected at every level of the existence in the universe. They also said that such destruction may lead to imbalances in our own level of existence. "Science is good and should be unlimited as long as it fuses elements, but it should never be used when it breaks or cracks infinitely small particles."

They say it's not dangerous (because they can fix the "problems"), but it will cause "imbalances".

So, check out their main page here: raelianews.org...
Their logo is a swastika within a star of David.

They're also behind this slick website describing the ongoing attempt to create an embassy for the alien Elohim creators. www.elohimembassy.org...

Of course, all of this makes me think that I am insane for even contemplating that this sort of thing could come to pass, but there are too many important developments pointing to something like it.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by jcrash]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've always found the Raelians interesting BUT this thread seems to be based on Facebook Friends..

Guess what happens when Rael's sun god doesn't show up on time?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i once believed in the raelian cult when i read up on it and joined.

evil evil evil

they make you paranoid because they 'watch everything you do and think'
i went psycho. they have a mental paradigm they create in side your mind because you have to pray and hope for the best that the elohim will choose if they want you to live.

this stuff is all false, its brainwash, its a sex cult and its evil

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Corporations and governments hold all the science on Earth.
Call them the Illuminati.
Because the UFO ether ship of Tesla is just another science under
their control.
That fact has made them lie and conceal even most the the common
science that left the science guy with just baking powder to work with
that finally exploded and killed him. So much for science denied.
Tesla was right in what you can still pick up and Maxwell down to
Einstein were suppressed with Tesla totally locked up.
What are the illuminati afraid of, the free energy ether that lifts
up metal constructions of enormous weight. Or is it the ether
weapon that can destroy buildings with outrageous vibrations.
The force is in the coil with a slight arrangement from the hobby
configuration and off you go to fly or power up wireless or make
the biggest wave of potential force of destruction as Tesla said so.
I think thats it but we would only get tired of such whimsical tales
(as yesteryear had at one time for good reason) so we must
entertain ourselves with the approved anti Tesla-tainment.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I've always found the Raelians interesting BUT this thread seems to be based on Facebook Friends..

Guess what happens when Rael's sun god doesn't show up on time?

The thing I found interesting is that the "friends" concept is mutual,meaning both sides acknowledge the other. One would think that those names mentioned would heve more important things to do than be involved with this cult.

That's why I said "IF" there is any basis in truth to the article,it would be worth looking into,but I,myself,for some reason don't want to click on to those facebook pages!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
There must be something in the air, I read that Mankow article and it jived with a lot of stuff I had been thinking too. However, the Facebook thing is completely ridiculous. Anybody can sign up as anyone. There is absolutely nothing credible about it.

All that said, the Raelians are a fascinating, and very evil, cult. It would not surprise me one bit if this is indeed the EXACT new age religion. But first, background for why I think this is HUGE.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by jcrash]

Thanks for taking the time to address this topic,and I do not think you are crazy!( Some of those topics I have made threads about also.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So,in your opinion,the names of the "elite" are probably just used by people who aren't actually those people themselves? I thought it would be odd if they were to publically connect themselves like that,but it wouldn't surprise me to find they believe that stuff.

You're right,there are alot of "dots" to try to connect.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
i once believed in the raelian cult when i read up on it and joined.

evil evil evil

they make you paranoid because they 'watch everything you do and think'
i went psycho. they have a mental paradigm they create in side your mind because you have to pray and hope for the best that the elohim will choose if they want you to live.

this stuff is all false, its brainwash, its a sex cult and its evil

Good for you on getting away from them! No telling what could have happened if you'd stayed.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
On the topic of the Facebook friends, it's also important to consider that people like Oprah often do not screen their friends, but add everyone who sends them a request. It doesn't necessarily mean that they agree with them or even realize they are on their page. Do you know how many people have Obama as a friend? LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So,I'll take it that the Facebook subject is a non-issue?

That's fine. I was just curious. If I want to look into it further,I can do it from a different angle!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As a Pope of the Illuminati myself. I can pretty much, categorically tell you that . No Raelian would a, want to be part of the Illuminati and b, would be invited by any member of the Illuminati to join.

In fact, i reckon Malaclypse the Elder would be turning in his non grave at the very thought of Raelian Illuminati

top topics

join