It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help design methods for forcing wimps to enjoy what they don't!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Explanation: I'm very interested in as many methods of forcing weak willed wimps into basically crying tears of joy over things that they totally abhore!

The more sadistic, perverted, harsh, brutal and crass the method employed the better!
[Please keep the T&C's in mind though OK!]

Be creative OK!

Personal Disclosure: I have this ditty I sing that goes like... "Bring your daughter to the slaughter and make her cry..tears of joy... yes... Tears of JOY!" and I imagine beating them mercilessly until they do cry...tears of joy! This sickness has inspired me to make this thread because it IMO is the same sickness of TPTB!

Knowledge is POWER!
How can you or I fight back if we don't know TPTB tactics?

P.S.
If this thread annoys you then I recommend the RANT forum over on BTS to express your displeasure OK! Either that or just hit the Alert button and get a
to deal with this for you!
Happy Now???
You should be... crying Tears of JOY!

Edited emoticon Fail. Sigh

[edit on 11-4-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: I'm very interested in as many methods of forcing weak willed wimps into basically crying tears of joy over things that they totally abhore!

Have them donate to the RNC?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Send them flying into orbit with nothing but Reynold's aluminum foil for undies, and a bed sheet for a jacket. And a letter saying "thankyou for being selfish now you can be a star..." (reflecting sunlight with glittering undies that looks like a twinkling star from the surface)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You've been listening to Iron Maiden perhaps?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Explanation: Nice idea!

What method of duress would you apply so as to force them to do this and how would you tell if their tears were actual tears of joy?

Personal Disclosure: Thanks for bumping this thread before it was moved to BTS!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Explanation: Now that was truly creative! Probably lethal as well!

Personal Disclosure: Killing them is not the objective OK! Making them cry and preferably crying tears of Joy IS! Without a victim TPTB will have to lord it over themselves and I don't think they can handle being a slave to anyone EVER!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Explanation: Absolutely! Thanks for the link!

Personal Disclosure: Its addition by you has improved this thread greatly now that its been moved to BTS!
[It was originally in Skunkworks and I had hoped to deny ignorance but denying boredom is BETTER!]

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join