It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are certain Fruits Evil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
didnt jesus say it is not what you put into your mouth thats evil it what comes out that is

The temptation to reference the Catholic church (and its current problems) is almost overwhelming here.....

@OP
Seriously though this thread highlights the need for less time "Bible thumping" and more time expanding your personal knowledge base , if you are truly concerned about this.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Noncompatible]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes, i must have been having one of those bad misleading thoughts as to think that maggots come from the fruit without any other insect being involved... indeed it would be the fly which would lay eggs on the fruit... quite right... i did know this but i guess my brain went walkabout when i wrote this thread... come to think of it i havn't had much sleep lately...

But still....

[edit on 11-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I'm not certain it is intended to be a joke thread, but it's natural for folks to treat it that way. At least the "evil ones"!

gj

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Yes Indeed.

Us silly "evil" people who eat fresh fruit everyday as a means to serve our satanic overloards Jolly Green and Mr DelMonte.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow where does this theory of evil fruit come from? When did the Bible ever say apples were evil?

I'm amazed at how many people talk about stuff like this and the Bible never says apple. Either you are believing what somebody has told you without actually checking for yourself or you haven't read the Bible at all.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by SLaPPiE

I don't eat much fruit either... Pineapples, Peaches, Oranges an exception (usually in cans to eat with ice-cream)... i also drink Lemon which i know is great for medicinal purposes but have you not wondered why maggots come out of a fruit which is supposedly good for you?

Apples and Pears dont have an outter protection garment which means they will go bad very quickly and produce maggots... maggots are nasty little ugly things...

I'm not religious myself but i am a spiritual person who has been enlightened.

And about your wifes PMS... its got nothing to do with Fruit!!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

I am sorry if this comes across as rude, are you fifteen years old? You are just figuring this out now? Wow, those maggots! My GOD!

CJ

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Are certain Fruits Evil?

Yes Bananas and tomatoes

Line two just for you.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Before christianity was adopted as the official religion of the Roman Empire sometime in the 4th century, the Latin word malum meant "apple". (It was 'melon' in Greek.) After the adoption of Christianity and the important symbolism of the apple in the Garden of Eden, the general term pomum "fruit" was used to describe the apple as "fruit of fruits".

www.westegg.com/etymology

Now, if you want to know more about the sinister symbolism of a certain fruit...you should look into why the high priest has pomegranates on the hem of his robe. There are some dark stories there!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
with all the problems that we have in todays world...

worring about eating grapes is your main concern???

Stop being a passive-aggressive "do-nothing, but think about yourself"

be pro-active, help people who are in need...

the thoughts of "forbidden fruit" will not enter your mind.

WOW!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

They didn't die

They didn't die? Hey I guess if you can't make a good story better.
Why tell it? Right?

My evil fruit of the loom.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If this is the case, why are we constantly being told to eat tons of fruit? I wonder if its to keep the Evil spirits here you know like the fruit is some kind of magnet to the evil!

this is so funny.

i hope you're using reverse psychology here .
if so.. i used this same reasoning before to offer some Christians a time to use reason.

right so if the "fruit" isn't really a "fruit" then what is it??

well here's where the great mystery is found..

The tree of knowledge of good and evil.. is the tree of carnal knowledge...
of having sex with one another.

the "fruit" .. is the beneficial "good tasting experience" that comes "from" this tree...
the beneficial "good tasting experience" .. is the "ORGASM".

What about the tree of life & Immortality? Can we be Immortal? Are you immortal? Anyone you know Immortal?

Gnostic, Taoist, and Tantric knowledge speaks of practicing sexual alechemy, where sexual intercourse is undertaken... BUT.. the focus is NOT on "eating the fruit" .. it is not focussed on having the ORGASM.
it is focussed on building up that energy which bursts into the orgasm.. and raiing it up the spinal column .. up into the brain.
this is also known as "raising the kundalini".. in hindusim..

when enough of this practice has been achieved... certain parts of the brain begin to activate.. and an "inner conception" .. an "immaculate virgin conception" occurs.. where the immense power that is used to create a separate human being usually OUTSIDE of us...
is INVERTED..
and creates within...

hence you have achieved the "good".. rather than the "madly multiply like uncontrolled rabbits"...

it is said that also.. when enough of this "chi" .. or "chrism" .. is brought into the brain.. that the other "churches" of the body.. the 7 churches will open.. the chakras...

and the body will begin to detoxify and cleanse itself with the power of the holy spirit.. the healing feminine nurturing aspect of spiritual nature.. kundalini...

and will give so much energy and power to the endocrine system, that the aging process will cease.. and actually reverse...

hence immortality.

sadly(actuallt happily, from a certain point of view).. only mystics and adepts understand and practice this..
while the usual church goer thinks nothing of it..
only thinks of the myth as much as "you have to obey god end of story don't eat what he doesn't tell you to eat etc"....
and thy all go along and sin and sin and sin having orgasms through the roof ... degenerating and wasting their sacred "waters"...

but you know what? .... so be it.
too bad for them.
they don't get it.
they wouldn't believe it anyway lol...

-

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Avocado- It just runs right though. It is evil I tell you.
I still want to eat them though. Tragically delicious.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
I am sorry if this comes across as rude, are you fifteen years old? You are just figuring this out now? Wow, those maggots! My GOD!

It does come across as rude and unnecessary. Being shamed for asking questions is why our society puts on blinders and ignorantly does as it is being told. The original poster should be accoladed from asking, not diminished in any way. Pompous remarks however (and yes there are many on this thread as well as others), should be admonished.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Ok, i did say i hadn't slept too well and yes it was a silly thing to say about the maggots!

My post at top of this page should explain my insanity while posting this thread!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I was sort of saying that some fruit may have been mimicked by the Evil doer to cohearse people into eating this evil fruit and thus becoming Evil themselves rather than eating the righteous fruit!!

Anyway thanks for your post... very well put i starred it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

It does come across as rude and unnecessary. Being shamed for asking questions is why our society puts on blinders and ignorantly does as it is being told. The original poster should be accoladed from asking, not diminished in any way. Pompous remarks however (and yes there are many on this thread as well as others), should be admonished.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by saint4God]

How about OP admits this is stupid, and thickens his skin as needed.
Have you ever heard "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer"

I say "Grow a pair". Why treat this with kid gloves?

/thread

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

Read the second post on this page or page 2 depending on where this post goes to see what it said... i did apologise for my lack of brain that day... i hadn't hadn't been sleeping at all and when you don't sleep you get strange things happen to your thoughts and cohesian... the same as when you don't eat or drink...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I would not worry about it.

If I ask you if Count Chocula, and the Count from Sesame Street are related, I expect people are going to give me some ribbing, such as you are getting now.

Think twice...make every post "Count"
lol

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes one is. The Durian (stinky fruit) The smell of this fruit is so bad that hotels in Southeast Asia do not let guests bring them inside.

If you were looking a literal answer

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join