It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Olympic 2012 Digital Cloud?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I came across this on you tube and i havent got a clue what to say about this

I think that the advances in technology are coming thick and fast within science and technology at the moment anyway but this really is something else.
What do you make of this?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
cheers for the info but shouldnt this be in the science and technology thread?? or do i need the audio turn on?

TOP-B

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
well, it kind of explain itself

but its weird

its suppose to be screens like LED in form of clouds that receive data from the internet and broadcasts thought satellites too

I find it very weird actually too, I didnt get the whole project purpose and I didnt get the project at all

it should be in GENERAL CONSPIRACIES, this is not alien related

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Raise the Cloud?

Raise this!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
That is some really crazy stuff.

If they actually built that, I will be extraordinarily impressed.

That would be quite a bizarre feature of the skyline, for sure.

It will be a marvel for sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

there isn't much information on this

hearing that google is apart of it makes me think this is real though. google will probably be the company who owns us once the technology corp takes over after the 'end of the industrial age'. its a silly thought to think that car makers own my state, but its still true.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i've gotten ahold of karli drinkwater and the foundation. looking for more info on this. very unusual idea to spring out of nowhere

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Theres very limited info on this at the moment and posted for a number of reasons. This will really be something else. Any further info would be appreciated.
I didnt know where to post this as it could actually be posted in a number of areas. Feel free to move.
Ive never seen anything like it nor heard of it until i stumbled across it by accident.

top topics

join