It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie: Big Fan of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey,

Been checking up on ATS for a while and just decided to post. I'm really into reading up on haz mat accidents, toxic waste, mutations, and other types atomic destruction. I also like reading about secret bases, time travel, inter-dimensional jargon, and secret government agencies and projects.

By the way if any of you have links to any websites with good pictures of real radioactive waste could you please link me?

Thanks a lot!
-Namtar

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hi Namtar. Welcome

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Welcome Namtar.....Nice name, is that errrrr......I dunno, what is that ?

lol..no offence !

Deep

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello, Namtar!
Based on the interests you stated, you have a lot of reading to catch up on. ATS is the place for you! I live near Oak Ridge National Lab, so if I see any radioactive deer or stray Lybian nuke parts around I will photograph 'em for you.

Have fun and see you around the boards!

If you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hi namtar, welcome.

ratman?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the replies! Spectre, I'd be honored to help search for ET's. Yeah, I'll help out any way I can. I've seen UFO's on quite a few occasions and oddly enough they seem to be most active in the fall season.

Here's the origin of my screenname for anyone that was wondering:

"A minor god of the underworld in Sumerian mythology, Namtar was regarded as the bringer of disease and pestilence. It is fate, destiny in its evil aspect, pictured as a demon of the underworld. In addition to spreading disease, Namtar acted as the herald or messenger and chief minister of Ereshkigal, the queen of the Sumerian underworld, and the god Nergal. Nergal in his guise as the god Irra, and Namtar were believed to cause all diseases in mortals"

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Namtar]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome Namtar

Nothing as good as some Googleing�

Radioactive Waste

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi Namtar, enjoy the Ride

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm a newbie also and have looked for a place where people can talk about these things in a world wide forum. What I would like to see is translation programs so non-english people could interact aswell maybe in the future.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ats Namtar
have fun if you need anyhelp send me a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Welcome and Hello from all of us at ATS
This place rocks..

top topics

join