It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you think Lady Gaga was an Illuminati Puppet???.... look at this puppet???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Thanks for that Raider.
I will be sure to check on those sites now, see if my attitude towards them changes.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

With the greatest respect - most singers dont actually write their own songs - they collaborate with songwriters. That's why people like Lily Allen is held in high esteem - she's a singer how actually writes her own stuff.

Even Robbie Williams "collaborates" most of the time

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Lady Gaga shouldn´t be taken at scarface or shock value. Have you read "The Phoenix Stardom Of Snowwhite Lady Gaga - Or My Secret Vault Relationship With Her", a semi-platonic walk in the dark clouds ? "Czechwizard bewitched by Lady Gaga - where black magic meets snowwhite firewoman to be delved into" and "ThePriest666 looked down upon by his longtime diehard fans for falling head over heels with Lady Gaga" speak for themselves. They are sometimes, only sometimes, taken flippantly. Do you want to read the hardcore epic sequel "LG Versus LS - The Cosmic Mutants At It" ?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Singing a song about the effect of his career and drugs on his daughter? This makes him a member of the Illuminati?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Singing a song about the effect of his career and drugs on his daughter? This makes him a member of the Illuminati?

Well, he's certainly done a good job of making killing look cool.

And TPTB sure love their wars.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

In his other songs, perhaps. I have not heard all that many. Seems to me, just like many rappers, he is just talking. He even said so in Stan

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The only scene I could identify as arguably referencing an occult ritual was when slim cut his hand with the knife in the first video.

Other than that, I didn't see what you are alluding to in either of those eminem music videos... could you explain what I am supposed to be seeing?

Since I'm unfamiliar with what to look for, I will have to trust your expertise, is Dan Deacon a puppet for the Illuminati?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

Well it is only popular because of the Media and the upbringing of today's youth myself one of them however i broke their rules and went to Metal.

If i remember right it is the Luciferian rule to warn people of what you are planning before hand as well as inform them of their intent.. Films hinting at 9/11 before 9/11 for example.

Music is the medium to speak to someone it's being researched that each type of music gives off waves of energy be it peaceful or chaotic and when the proper amount is applied you can control someone or alter their behaviour.

Lady Gaga talentless "woman" i'm afraid but she has the hit the big time, with the help of hype by the people that worship the human face i.e celebrities and celebrity gossips.

www.zmemusic.com...

The link above is a celebrity/music website trying to slash down our conspiracy websites because we KNOW the truth.

I'd advise you check the blog mentioned in the article and do your own research..you won't look at the todays "artists" in the same light again...

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

It just makes me think that out of no where Lady GAGA just became a hit number one sensation and a billion downloads of her latest music. i find that seriously odd. I like some of her music, but man the follow she has is just crazy.

However, Eminem has seriously lost his touch of rap.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
it does sound ridiculous.... but it's the truth

it's the truth if you watch this video.

I see a pretty impassioned message by Eminem to his own daughter about why he's maybe not always been the best sort of father that she needed, but how he wants her to know he does really love her. It's an interesting song, but not nearly his best. How it has any secret Illuminati message, I'd really be interested to know. I just don't see it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Apparently no one becomes a popular millionaire musician unless they are an "illuminati" puppet. It also seems that only the "illuminati" are capable of thinking in a violent and F#'d up manner like eminem.

Your logic doesn't seem to hold water in my eyes. When I read posts like this all I can think about is a 90 year old woman, who's never had a TV before, being shown something like Eminem's 3 AM music video.

This is the first time I've ever seen this video, but if you knew a single thing about Marshall Mathers it is not the least bit surprising. He is one seriously disturbed man, thats where the inspiration for his unique, offensive and outright crazy style of hip-hop comes from.

I'm not trying to promote this video as healthy media, but it's not got one damn thing to do with the "illuminati" as far as I can tell.

*I put illuminati in quotes because there's a good probability that it does not exist, at least not in the form that many members of ATS refer to it.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I just don't see illuminati getting involved in music to the degree some people believe.

Musicians have been using "shock" to sell for ever. The people who have their hands in the mix, are the producers / record companies. Their number one priority is to make money.

Elvis was taboo..... for shaking his hips (illuminati inspired?)

This "shock" has progressed to the point of no return. Lady G may actually have a catchy tune or two, however she is hardly a brilliant musican. Remove her "weirdness" and she becomes nothing more than a weekend karaoke star who would probably never even make the american idol cut.

M&M made his money from being a white boy doin the black thang. Something that is rather passe now.

Madonna back in her hay day, pushed the limits sluttiness in music, now it is common place (or required to make money)to be a slutty pop star. See christina, britney et al.

I just dont see alterior motives other than greed.

In popular music

Girls need to be skanky/shocking (sluts)
Boys need to be cool/shocking (bad boys)

The big market is teens...........

Teenagers since the beginning of time, have the unexplainable need to be unique, different, defiant, self centered and illogical.

So anything that is different/new/weird/shocking/rebellious or simply against the parental unit..... they will buy it.

Most disney stars, once shifting out of the kiddy fans to the main stream, will inevitably incorporate sexualization to win the mainstream audience and piss off the parents of the young fans they had from the beginning.

I really dislike modern music, and have generally been drawn to more non-commercial music since i was a youngster.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!"

A quote from Silence of the Lambs.

I'm a believer in the NWO and real conspiracies, but I seriously doubt these two "musicians" are involved.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Did the video work?

HOW ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP?

I'm mean seriously what is this music?

How do we know your not the puppet?

Can you prove that your not the puppet?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
She will convert to my religion when she lays her mind on my latest concept album entitled Voodoo I have engenius-envideo-scripted for her. Forget about the Illuminati.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If I were allowed to disclose, God forbid, the stunning neat bikini Voo Doo ClickForDetails, the world would go bye bye Kansas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join