It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you think Lady Gaga was an Illuminati Puppet???.... look at this puppet???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Did the video work?

HOW ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP?

I'm mean seriously what is this music?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's called horrorcore which is rap but horror inspired

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Could you please explain to me how Lady Gaga & Eminem are involved in the Illuminati agenda?
It sounds a bit ridiculous...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I see. The more ridiculous someone is, the better the odds that they are front people for the "enlightened ones"?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey sorry for whining, but I can`t view the video from ats.mobile and honestly even if I did activate my phones 3g network adapter (which takes a little longer to load pages which is why I only use it when I need to, plus I heard it may be doing something to the bees with the signals going through the air), I would still expect to see you post more than just what you did. And I`m really not trying to be an ahole or get on your bad side, but it really is a good idea for you to post a summary of the video. What or who is in it? And what is it about the video that led you to come to your conclusion? You don`t have to put much. For example you coukd`ve put "Check out this madonna video of the song "suck my pleasure" from her album "sexploitation". Notice the guy she`s making out with is wearing a ring with a swastika on it." Something like that would give everybody a lot better of an idea what your views are and would better prepare them to find what it is you wish to point out to them and reply accordingly. By the way, what I normally do is use ats mobile to do a quick check before I go to bed and if I find an interesting thread with a pic/vid I`ll usually remember to check it out the next day on a pc or if it`s really interesting I`ll switch to full internet on my phone. But, and no offense, I`m definitely not going to go through the 5 or 10 minute process when you have posted little to no info about the vid just to find out I`ve seen it already or it turns out to be a waste of my time. Doing this post took more time than that due to keypad lag among other things. But it`s worth it to me to have a chance to share my thoughts with you because there`s a chance that my advice may help you and who knows, you may help me someday, too. Happy Trails!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Nice video. Should do wonders for those who profit from incarceration.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori

Could you please explain to me how Lady Gaga & Eminem are involved in the Illuminati agenda?
It sounds a bit ridiculous...

it does sound ridiculous.... but it's the truth

it's the truth if you watch this video.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It's 3:00 AM. Do you know where your loser musicians who need publicity are?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

depends who is actually writing for these people.

i'm guessing lady gaga writes her own stuff...so terrible!

i hope she is apart of all this, makes the idea of her being so big more tangible for my brain.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I've seen the video before. I watched it again. I'm not seeing any of this "truth" your speaking of.

Could you please just post your "truth" in words, rather than use video's of famous musician's.

At the least, give me a couple hints as to what I should look for in the video.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
its the 2 thread in 2 days that I find non sense coming from you

amazing no? maybe you are the problem and not these artists

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You... definitely didnt show any evidence linking him... dont get me wrong I think probability is on your side but it would be nice to show some evidence.

If you're implying hes desensitising youth then definitely yes, and hes popular for (in my opinion) no reason, which screams wealthy backing, to push their message. But still, evidence please.

Read thoroughly through this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Eminem is God..juss kiddin' I like his music. It's cool. Don't care if he is NWO puppet or not as long as his music is good to ears.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012

depends who is actually writing for these people.

i'm guessing lady gaga writes her own stuff...so terrible!

i hope she is apart of all this, makes the idea of her being so big more tangible for my brain.

Most musician's write their own music, some do cover's of other people's work, but change it in some way so as it doesn't breach the copyright laws on it (if any). A good example of this is Rihanna's song 'Umbrella', it had at least 4 different covers.

Actually I don't mind Lady Gaga's music. I know her video's look EXTREMELY dodgey, but you can tell it has been done in this way so as she gets a lot of attention from the public and the media. It's one of the reasons she's so popular.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"It's one of the reasons she's so popular."

Actually, the only reason these people are so popular is because of the scumbags who control the media. You think it is a coincidence why they promote low lifes who have nothing of value to contribute to society?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A LOT

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Actually, the only reason these people are so popular is because of the scumbags who control the media. You think it is a coincidence why they promote low lifes who have nothing of value to contribute to society?

Actually, not all of these musician's are "low-life's". I will agree that their are A LOT of scumbags in the media, but that doesn't mean that all musician's follow suit. Music is a big part of human culture, it's been around for thousands of years.

The other reason why these musicians are so popular is because people like their music, to some it can be stimulating, it helps them escape from reality and just chill for a while. Eminem's song Lose Yourself is an extremely motivating song, I used to listen to it before a Rugby match.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Jordan_The_Maori]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Learn their initiations and symbolism a lot of major Gangster Rap, Horrorcore and R'N'B artists use main culprits..

Black Eyed Peas,Eminem,Jay Z,Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Keris, Rihanna

all using the transhumanist theme atm with robotics as well as the monarch mind control programme, blood sacrifice, spreading of disease, transcending physical values to meet your spiritual self.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Thanks for the information Raider. You make a good point with all those themes being in a few music video's. But I'm thinking that these artist's are just "trying on" these sorts of themes. I find it quite strange that a secret society would be so determind to to subliminally reveal itself through popular music.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Funny enough this is pretty much the only song i like by Eminem..back before i found my music roots.. i listened to Eminem all the time as did everyone where i use to live back in the 90's when i was little. But when i was 13 i became a Metalhead and haven't looked back
\m/ \m/

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Well it is only popular because of the Media and the upbringing of today's youth myself one of them however i broke their rules and went to Metal.

If i remember right it is the Luciferian rule to warn people of what you are planning before hand as well as inform them of their intent.. Films hinting at 9/11 before 9/11 for example.

Music is the medium to speak to someone it's being researched that each type of music gives off waves of energy be it peaceful or chaotic and when the proper amount is applied you can control someone or alter their behaviour.

Lady Gaga talentless "woman" i'm afraid but she has the hit the big time, with the help of hype by the people that worship the human face i.e celebrities and celebrity gossips.

www.zmemusic.com...

The link above is a celebrity/music website trying to slash down our conspiracy websites because we KNOW the truth.

I'd advise you check the blog mentioned in the article and do your own research..you won't look at the todays "artists" in the same light again...

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join