It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What HAARP really is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I was thinking of a possible (more feasible) explanation for HAARP last night.
It occured to me that what if its some sort of anti-missile shield as a tri-continental collaboration.
We know there's HAARP facilities in Alaska, UK, Norway and China (aswell as plans for the south hemisphere in Australia.) this leaves a encircled "ring" of Linear sight around the Globe to which missile defence can cover some 10,975 miles.

I'd guess that using Microwave Technology the HAARP facilities can then focus the energy to a satellite which converts the Microwave heat into energy and destroys whatever incoming object the said country wants. This could explain the "failed" missile over Norway, testing of the HAARP by both country's as a systems test?

It's known the current arsenal is degrading, and HAARP is a perfect cover-up by all the nations who are being stunted a Missile-Shield at the moment. Call it a "weather modification" obs, and nobody would know the difference. Disinformation.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Not that I agree with this theory but credit where credit is due.

Zorgon has covered this subject before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you will enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Its a shame posts like Zorgon's get lost in the backpage's of the forums. They put the likes of mine to shame anyway lol.

Though I have to disagree with the theory on one HAARP facility not being able to generate enough energy to disable a ICBM, as a collective could use enough microwave energy (possibly in TeV comparison) to strike a intital atmospheric burst which would be sent up to the singularity point (satellite/ICBM) I'm still unsure as to how they'd target the initial threat itself. I'm guessing due to topography constraints in certain location's they'd use Satellites for Linear Sight targeting.

new topics

join