It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with the youth?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Flag for you also the boys seem more like girls. The are are as weak of mind as they are in body for the most part. Not all but many. Fathers are weak and let kids slide and mothers teach their boys how to men instead of the weak fathers.

They are lazy of mind and body and have no drive to accomplish anything. Thankfully if the shi*t does hit the fan they are screwed in the worst way possible.
I would take a 30 something having my back then a 20 something any day.

What does this mean? You're saying that girls are worse than guys, that girls have "weak minds" (since you say "men" shouldn't have them)? Isn't that some kind of sexism? Isn't that bad?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I don't think this will last long. The "lazy" person will soon have to find themselves actually having to *walk* soon whether they like it or not.

Peak oil.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Hi Republican,

firstly I would like to say that I feel 'National Service should be brought in/back to as many countries as possible.

A year or two in the Army would teach those youngsters some respect for sure.

Of course they could then get sent off to some war for some politician's bulls**t agenda and blown up. What a waste. There's got to be a better method, that doesn't involve risking them potentially needlessly in the whims of corrupt crap.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There is a lack of pain in the children's upbringing because the parents are not allowed to spank them and hard.

So the children quickly realize that there is no punishment.

If they don't obey, they simply tolerate a little talk and then go back to what they were doing when the talking parent gets tired.

If they don't like school, then they don't do the school work, and they get kicked out of school which eliminates school work. Success!

If they don't want to work they just bum around and get stuff for free. Success!

If they actually think deeply, then they quickly realize there is a surplus of population, no one individual is very important, and they can drop dead and the world won't miss them, and that is the ultimate freedom. So they ''play'' with pain by getting a tattoo or a piercing. They also play with pleasure by abusing drugs and alcohol and sex.

It is easy to solve. Beat the children, or send the young adults to war. We are long overdue for an all out death match.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join