It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gendercide: China's shameful massacre of unborn girls means there will soon be 30m more men than wo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Forced abortion is a crime in itself, regardless of the sexe of the foetus.
If the chinese gouvernment is so concerned with decreasing its population, or maintaining it, they should spenf more time, effort and money in birth control methods and education.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow china is a model for what can happen to all others when there is overpopulating, It seems to be a culture thing china never implemented a plan to make females more interlaced within it's society, sure females are weird and they use funny smelling scents and are usually anoying, but there not that different from males. They need to aither force females to be more interlaced within the social hierarchy get rid of old habits that only males can make money and take care of old people. It appears they have reached the point were they cant even have 2 children only 1 so it might be to late or extremely slow to change the old opinions. Or do it the way everyother country or past civilizations does it when it reaches overpopulation and streches its resources, go to war. Or change it's entire structure quit trying to emulate the west and go with different provinces that are more self sufficient and can organize to work with eachother, instead of the huge citys that strangle the provinces, and capitalize on them

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

You should have 1,000 stars and flags.

Both India and China are killing their daughters three ways, abortion, infantcide, trafficing.

China

Description of video

On September 25th, 1980, the Chinese Government instituted its one-child policy, to be in place for 30 years. But it's still enforced today.

Since the day the policy began, horrible things have happened. When families can have only one child, they choose boys. Mothers who give birth to baby girls are condemned within their culture and are often rejected by their husbands or in-laws. Trying again for a boy is dangerous. Second-time Mothers face exorbitant fines or a forced abortion.

This systematic elimination of girls is called GENDERCIDE, and it's happening in 4 ways: through pre-natal sex selection, infanticide, abandonment, and trafficking. And it's happening every day.

Since the policy began, 37 million Chinese girls have been lost. That's more than the number of people killed in all the major genocides of the past century combined.

Each of these girls will never celebrate her first birthday. Today it's time to remember them.

Your moment of silence starts now.

India

Description of video

Gendercide---the systematic shrinking of the female population for cultural and economic reasons---is exacerbating the human trafficking problem worldwide, because there are "not enough girls to go around!" Find out more at: justiceforyouth.org...

Personally I use to believe that abortion is none of my business. What a woman does to her own body is her own business. Me, if anyone (male/female) has 50% of my blood / DNA running through their veins - they live.

Then I saw these two videos and read the opening thread and cried.

We were blessed with no miscarriages, three sons, tried a third time for a girl, her name would have been Catherine Elizabeth, but that was not in the cards.

But, if I could trade one of my sons, the oldest with ADHD the two youngest are autistic, I wouldn't trade any of them for any amount of money or a daughter..........they are a part of my heart, mine forever.

And yes, while playing out in our front yard with our son #1 at our first home before son #3 and while big and carrying son #2 - I was offered $50,000 cash for either son, the one I was playing with or the one I was carrying. (No joke).

My husband says about India and China killing off their little baby girls, "Their cruelty and shortsightedness will cut their own throats, they will, by only having boys, cut their population drastically and have so few women that they won't reproduce. Only the one's that love their babies regardless of sex will continue on, those that are so heartless and cruel will die off. This will be nature's way of weeding out the jerks.'

How could anyone kill their own flesh and blood?

I wish I were 30 years younger and had a lot of money.................I wish I could take every unwanted, unloved child in the world and adopt them.

These people that do this are heartless, cruel.

I loved my babies the second I found out I was pregnant (2nd week started getting morning sickness).

By my third month, I always had the crib, chest of drawers (full of yellow and green clothes), everything set up and ready - decorated the nursery, etc.

Each pregnancy was like Christmas to us, a new family member, a new person to share our lives with.

With the birth of each of my three sons, my husband would laugh and say "wheeeeeeee if he had been a she I know our credit card would have zoomed up to thousands of dollars of pink this and pink that). Now he tells me it would have been nice to have had a daughter but he is happy we never knew the sorrow of losing a child. He is also the doting grandfather of our grand daughter. They are very close. She has his height and lanky built. Not that I'm prejudice but she is a beauty.
and was way ahead of all three of my son's socially by a mile.

Unwanted, unloved, unplanned for babies...................how sad, how stupid, how, with today's technology STUPID AND PRIMITIVE.

Every child, every single child should be wanted, loved, cherished and made to feel important.

The reason for most of the hatefulness now in our world is due to children either having a malfunctioning brain or not wanted, loved and treated with love and respect.

Sad.

This post should be bumped up and have a thousand flags and stars.

Disagree with me all you want - I was in nursing and have been with a woman who miscarried at three months and the "fetus" had a life force a ? I felt softly lift off and leave.

We kill our own children. That says it all. We knowingly kill, allow our own flesh and blood family members to willfully be murdered.

This concept to me, is so foreign. My maternal instinct is such that I would fight to the death for your baby or one of mine and many of you don't have this instinct - this morality of killing defenseless babies.

If there is such a thing as reincarnation and choice, I am bypassing the "human experience" I want nothing further to do with this species called man.

And if asked by some Great Galactic Counsel
or
on humanity's continuing existence - without a lot of sugar and spice and everything nice added in as a major upgrade I would vote

The candle below is in homage for all the little girls that were snuffed out before their little lives even began because they had a vagina and not a penis.

May their little innocent souls rest in peace, may they know everlasting love and tranquility and that they were spared from such a harsh and cruel fate as to be a part of this family we call humanity.

What goes around comes around.................karma is a bitch only if you are.
edit on 18-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

We usually bump heads on many issues but here you are absolutely right. Good reply, good foresight.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

India is doing the same thing too and I thought they were the epitome of gentleness and kindness.

Starred your excellent reply.

Don't worry, they will cut their own throats.

Boys forget to call, write home, leave the toilet seat up, don't bring flowers (unless the girlfriend or wife remind them), love men but most (not all) while being more honest, less manipulative are thoughtless beasts.

Well there are going to be a lot of thoughtless beast that won't be getting any booty............

They are screwing themselves.

They're populations and culture itself will implode because of their stupidity and lack of foresight.

I lost my mother at 9.

But all of my closest girlfriends, call in or even come over or check up on mom/pop at least once a week, their brothers don't.............not a one of them.

It was my niece and sister in law that stopped by my beloved Mother in Law's house every single day to check up on her when she lay dying of breast cancer.

They will cut their own population and as my husband said, "all the jerks will die off'.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I love how people call the baby a foetus. Yes this is the correct scientific name - but that's also why we call eating cows, hamburger or steak, or pigs ham / bacon, or chicken poultry.

With knowledge, with acceptance of that knowledge comes responsibility to act upon that knowledge. Then there is no psychological game playing of "I wasn't aware".............humans love to play that game, it makes it all so "unpersonal'.

We like nice polite terms that masquerade the real terminology, we don't like using the real words because that forces us to come to terms with and take RESPONSIBILITY for our true knowledge of what we are doing.

So we use nice polite, side stepping names like abortion or termination, when in actuality it is murder.

Every girl that reaches puberty should get a shot to ensure she doesn't get pregnant until she is ready.

And why can't people just accept and be happy with whatever baby they are privileged enough to be blessed with?

We humans are outsmarting ourselves, we've grown technologically but not spiritually.............and I don't mean religiously (spiritual and religious are two different animals in my book).

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ignoring the personal problems of those 30 million men who, literally, can not find a wife, I don't think that this is a horrible problem. Over time, China's population growth will slow down.

Then again, maybe the all 30 million of those will be homosexual, in which case it's just dandy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join