It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2010 - Sitges, Spain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Veteran Bilderberg tracker Jim Tucker once again discovers the group's secret meeting place.

www.americanfreepress.net...

The Bilderberg group will conduct its annual meeting June 3-6 in Sitges, Spain (a small, exclusive resort town about 20 miles from Barcelona) behind a wall of armed guards who will seal off the resort in a futile attempt to keep the event secret.

According to Tucker, the groups' discussion this year includes ways of making the global recession last another year in order to impose a "world Treasury Department".

Bilderberg hopes to keep the global recession going for at least a year, ... Bilderberg still hopes to create a global “treasury department” under the United Nations.

Tucker says the Hotel Dolce Sitges is the most-likely location:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c5cf72ffe48.png[/atsimg]

PS: Note the pyramid on the picture above... [play ominous music]

[edit on 11/4/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Thank you for including a picture.

People are very visual creatures.

Great info too!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Good to know that.... Now we have to infiltrate this meeting....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I agree, infiltrate and send Alex Jones to act as the customary diversion. Then when they are comfortable that everything is going as usual, blow the whole damned lot of them straight to hell.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

I think the screening and security is on a higher level than a Whi te House State Dinner.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You all know that Sitges is pretty much a 'gay' resort...don't you?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...just it's not really 'exclusive' in the way a lot of you may be thinking....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The builerbergs always at it...i hope one day a high temeperature incinerary charge is planted at thier meeting NO more builderburg meetings

NOW! What is jsut as important as thier little get togethers is...WHO is on the list! obama? hillary clinton? Geithner? AIG JP morgan? Damien chrysler? The dictator of norh korea?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The article does say, a consultant who 'deals' with the builderbergs, leaked the info. Isnt that a big no-no?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Since the Bilderbergers usually take over the whole hotel during their meeting, I just tried booking a room at the hotel from June 3-6:

Sorry, the last available room in Dolce Sitges was booked 1 day, 3 hours, 27 minutes ago!

Looks like Queen Beatrix just got the last room! I was hoping for an ATS group rate...

Edit: It appears someone attempted booking as I did (albeit much better) over at Jones' PrisonPlanet:
www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 11/4/10 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Star and flag!

They can't hide from us!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scwizard
Star and flag!

They can't hide from us!

Oh yes they can !

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is something that boggles my mind...if they wanna keep it a secret why won't they meet underground or something??

I'm just saying..

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Another day to remember - Beginning of June - Hope they will again get list of members in that meeting soon available for us.

Nice to see who are insiders from our country this year!

top topics

join