It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien species....not as many out there as we thought?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What I find interesting about the myriad variety of different extraterrestrial species out there is that there is not MORE OF THEM.
We have seen maybe 2 dozen different species out there with a bunch of different races in the same genus types. What I find disturbing is why there are not more. Where did they all go?

I am going to provide some links to various "lists" of purported species. Yes I am sure a good number of these are made-up/fake but what the hell.
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
www.maar.us...

What I find interesting is most of the lists is not for different species but members of the same race from different planets and so on. I mean you have a your regular Grays, Nordics, Hybrids, Insectoids, Reptilians, Martians, and variations on those themes, but that is basically all. Aside from the occasional robot or cyborg seen by experiencers there is not much out there in the galaxy.

Does anybody here have any links to encounters or have HAD encounters with truly ALIEN aliens?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
One of our own members who recently passed away, Jkrog08, was big on UFO and abduction topics. His topics were always so thorough and informative.

Here's a link to his many ATS posts (on UFO/Abductions), worth reading.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
This one in particular, about the 5 most solid alien abduction accounts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ghr54321]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There's probably countless number of "aliens". We just know of a handful because they know how to travel through space. we are considered aliens to beings on other planets, but they do not know about us because we havent visited their planet or vise versa

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I believe that there are different species of aliens.
Im just wondering how the ones included in the lists included in the OP's links have been discovered.

Have people claimed to have seen them? Abductee's saying they've seen them, etc.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I've been in contact with various ETs for about 2 years now. The reptiles are pretty dam 'alien' to us. So are the greys.

The Nordics are pretty similar to us when it comes to their bodies. But when it comes to their minds they are much more pure, and moral than us as a whole. They believe in unconditional respect throughout the universe. No matter what species they find.

As far as universal life spectrum goes, they say most races hang around their own galaxy, or nearby galaxies. And they don't usually go much further than that.

The good ones told me there are myriads of life out there.. A LOT of types of body forms etc. But for the most part they are 5's. I used to call the greys little 5's. In terms of 2 legs 2 arms and a head (pentagon shaped kind of, vitruvian man etc).

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'v seen the testamonies from high ranking officers and civilians who worked for private companies or in the government.

They were interviewed by or through the disclosure project and they all said they wer willing to testify this intel. in the American senate.

There was one of them who claime there were 56 or 57 species we were aware of and about 36 we actually made contact with.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Interesting, thank for the information. It figures that the humanoid body symmetry would be the most common since it seems to be the most I guess you could term "economical/practical" in terms of body configuration.

Oh, and as for Jkrog08, when did he die and what happened, if you do not mind me asking? I ask this because I think his posts and topics were well thought out and very interesting, it is sad to see him go. May he rest in peace.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ive heard of the Greys, Reptilians, Insectoids and the Pleadeians.

I dunno where each of those races would rank as far as power goes though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
What I find disturbing is, that there are people willing to accept a bunch of made-up alien species as if they are actually discovered races from space.

We have not discovered any of those mentioned species of aliens.

Sorry...that is just "the truth".

And we have most likely never discovered "any living form" of life from space yet.

I really wonder about folks who rather think that all these "detailed alien races" are real.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The truth of the matter is that most "aliens" are humans. We are the most widely spread race of beings in the galaxies of the physical universe.

We were created to serve as slaves by the masters whom created the physical bodies we are imprisoned within.

There are a few other alien races but not many, and those you list are far from confirmed but more or less new-age related shagwash.

The Human being was created for the purpose of being able to contain a Soul, with a Mind and Intelligence superior enough to be both slaves and easily brainwashed and mind controlled.

This is why we have so many human types of aliens reported, such as "pleiadians", "the nordics", even "asians" and so on.

The Greys seem to operate more on other dimensional planes and can not be called aliens in the true sense any more than one would call a spirit or ghost for an "alien".

Now why is the human race so widely spread? Simply because it was the FIRST creation of physical beings with trapped souls created by the demiurge responsible for the physical universe, and our souls have been fixed to fit into such kinds of "vessels".

-Maggador

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well you brake my balls

What do you wonder about those who rather believe in alien stories Mr. Mask ? And what are the alternatives ?

No need to answer if it's their sanity.

It's also funny we have had a couple of millenia to explore our wonderful planet and last week we discover an entire new species of lizzard. And it wasn't even a small one.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

The Greys seem to operate more on other dimensional planes and can not be called aliens in the true sense any more than one would call a spirit or ghost for an "alien".

I always thought alien stands for outsider ? Like from another country.
In this case not from Earth.

Please elaborate.

Ps.
If it isn't to much of a trouble. Could you introduce me to one of those aliens ? I promis I won't tell if you do. I'd really appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I've seen and read videos and testimony on the internet.

I've read books.

I've heard from people.

I believe.

It must be true, so I'll tell other people.

They call me crazy.

... I just tell them to read and watch what I have.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Well... I'm still not entirely convinced yet.

You know there are a lot of people who read the bible and eperience strange things. They say the same thing you do.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There were more races but something went wrong about 15.000 human years ago. They don't like to talk about it that much. Tragedy never is a good discussionpoint.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Considering the danger posed when a Civilization transitions from Type 0 to Type 1 it is not surprising that we do not see more intergalactic civilizations. Also evolution does not necessarily move toward intelligence automatically meaning there might be trillions of planets in the Universe with multi-cellular life but that life might take trillions of years to evolve into something sentient (or it might never happen at all). Then there are the countless intelligent civilizations which wipe themselves out, perhaps they figure out how to build nuclear weapons but decide to be a bit more liberal in their use than we have been (thus far). And what about comets and asteroids and other cosmic factors that could threaten the survival of a civilization.

The issue here is the timescales. Human Civilization has only been around for maybe 10,000 years. How many interstellar cultures would you expect us to run into in that short amount of time? And yes 10,000 years is a minute and insignificant amount of time in the cosmic scheme of things.

There are a lot of factors at work.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Yeah right.

What ever happened to leaning from mistakes ?

Just 10 years ago here in holland WW2 was no longer important enough to remember. They actually stopped liberation day to be an anual holiday and IMO there is far less time spend on it.

I guess this is happening also in other European countries.

A few months ago I read an article about the Birtish youth.
There are kids now that think A. Hitler was a football coach and Himmler ( A Nazi war criminal one of the master minds even )is mistaken for Anne Frank. ( A Jewish girl who was found after years of hiding and at the end of the war was convinced to take a shower. )

It seems Obama has his own hitlerjugend.

All because we forgot what it was like.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Here you go.

He also says there is an reptilian species which says their original from Earth.

enjoy.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I have heard that about the Reptilian race; that they originated on here before us. I do not know what to believe in that regard.
True or false, even if they did, why should it matter NOW?

Another thing I wonder about is where are some of the lower-mid tech civilizations out there? The galaxy should be teeming with radio and laser signals and signatures from nuclear/fusion,anti-matter engines or something from civilizations a few centuries or more ahead of us but it seems that all the civilizations we see are thousands if not more years ahead.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

From my research into archaeology i believe i can id a few alien species using this planet for you:

* elongated head race (eg. nefertit, akhenaton and kids; nazca heads, paracas heads, malta heads, etc)

* race of dwarves with 'magic' powers (i.e. advanced science) - they live in caves often e.g. black dwarves of taiwan, dwarves of solomon islands; dwarves of ancient egypt - bes; dwarves in mexico - who used 'magic' to build a pyramid in one night; dwarves in europe - see all the stories/folklore.

* race of giants - may have double row teeth and six fingers/toes; found worldwide: giant bones found in mounds across nth america; newspaper articles exist; finds 'lost' by the smithsonian; giants of australia - first humanoid race here acc to the aborigines; giants of the solomons - they still live in the middle of the island and interbreed with humans; giants in greek etc folklore - ajax and hercules; giants assoc with megalithic buildings - gigantia in malta and the giantess; giants who built baalbeck; tomba di gigantia in malta; hunnenbedden; hunnengraber; fossilized giants in ireland and nth america (fits in with flood myth where giant race destroyed); giants of irish folklore; and in scandanavia; and so on.

*blue skinned alien race (see the gods of india and china all shown with blue skin; also blue skinned people in appalachians of recent times)

*the demon/vampire race. mentioned in folklore of all countries. probably worshipped in various blood sacrifice religions. depicted with fangs worldwide e.g. st augustin statues in columbia at archaeological site; masks and many other depictions of this race. may have characteristics of great strength and speed - like superman... (who interestingly, is shown in a blue suit... blue skin??). may explain the cattle exsanguinations or chupacupras.. or not... could be the greys... maybe this is the race that can pass for humans??

*the reptile race. accounts in the solomon islands; vertical pupils; supposed shapeshifters; see david icke... found in african folklore too apparantly. also check out the clawed feet and funny faces of some mexican gods. v interesting.

*the greys. see all the ufo abduction stories and other depictions do exist of these - in folklore as well.

*i susupect trolls and fairies might be alien races too.

*the 'little people' race of new zealand - might be different to dwarves...
nb: the hobbit race found in indonesia recently.

*BEKS. the black eyed race. may be similar to vampires..

wouldnt surprise me if elves and pixies were races too...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join