It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama leaves WH without press, breaking protoco

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Yeah because stuff like this just doesn't exist.

or at least kind folks like you try awfully hard to convince us it doesn't

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No scheduled soccer game for the team his daughters are publicly known to play for during Obama's disappearance.

www.sidwell.edu...

Perhaps they play in another Northwest Washington league.

Just sayin'.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by JauntyFlannigan]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nevermind. Did not see this thread was so long. better read more first.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I proposed no such thing...i was not trying to convince someone...you are furthering the racial card here...nonsense

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ibiubu]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by allgoodnamesaretaken

How was the world teetering on the brink? The plane crashed, accidents happen. What would you have Obama do, fly to Russia and help with the recovery?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by allgoodnamesaretaken

The most deceptive? Really? Were you born in 1990?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

You owe me a new keyboard. I just spit out my pop

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JauntyFlannigan
No scheduled soccer game for the team his daughters are publicly known to play for during Obama's disappearance.

www.sidwell.edu...

Perhaps they play in another Northwest Washington league.

Just sayin'.

Well then the rabbit hole goes deeper.

Great find! Starred!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

You're right. This soccer game is serious business. Did he or didn't he?

It's paramount that we know. It's one of the most intriguing conspiracies to date.

We demand proof. Maybe Gingrich or some of his cronies can pull together an investigative team. It's worth every penny to know. Did he, or didn't he? We have a right to know. He belongs to us, by George.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The Best part about this, is basically the Press Pool was basically in limbo for a few hours:

"After Obama left, a press aide hastily gathered members of the media who happened to be at the White House early or working on other matters. They rushed to a van and left the White House to catch up with the president.

Too late. By the time, the press van appeared to arrive at the president's location, the press was told he was already departing. Time to go back to the White House.

Reporters and photographers didn't have a chance to see him or his vehicle to verify his presence at any location.

Although nobody outside the White House or the press may have noticed, Obama broke years of tradition.

The small press "pool" that accompanies the president had been told to gather at the White House at 11:30 a.m. He left about 9:20 a.m.

Asked what happened, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said: "The president decided this morning to attend his daughter's soccer game. The pool was assembled as soon as possible to be there as well."

Obama eventually left the White House again on Saturday for a round of golf. This time, the press was with him."

And now, no game existed.

So what now? Nothing move along....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

How could he be both sneakier and sloppier than 007?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by Aziroth

You're right. This soccer game is serious business. Did he or didn't he?

It's paramount that we know. It's one of the most intriguing conspiracies to date.

We demand proof. Maybe Gingrich or some of his cronies can pull together an investigative team. It's worth every penny to know. Did he, or didn't he? We have a right to know. He belongs to us, by George.

Sarcasm only goes so far... So what now skeptics? Since no game existed... then what?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

How many days was Bush on vacation?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by LurkerMan

How many days was Bush on vacation?

What's that have to do with anything?

Obama a) Wasn't on a vacation and b) broke protocol, that even Bush followed....

So one guy breaks years of Protocol, then Bush is brought up... What nonsense is this? Bush was a horrible President, but Obama isn't much better.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

We don't know that no game existed, or that he didn't go to a game.
I don't think that can be proven with internet links. I saw the link, I'm not sure it proves what would need to be proven.

Note to sb: You're right about the sarcasm. I've outdone myself with it.
Whew.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

The poster implied that Obama was AWOL; my point is that Bush was gone a lot. Much more than Obama so far. I completely agree with you; both are bad presidents, mainly because they are not really in contorl. I just find it interesting that some posters will take every little mundane thing as proof that Obama is a horrible pres.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Obama Goes to Soccer Game that Didn’t Exist?

Snippet from source

"So that is the story. Except there are some problems with it. The first one is a biggie in that there were no scheduled soccer games for Sidwell Friends April 10 as evidenced here. The second is that the area reported that the game was played at appears to be one of high crime as documented here and here. Additionally, this is a pic of the field where he went to watch the game."

So he went to a game that may not have existed. But the possibly non-existent game is reported to be in an area of DC known for having a high crime rate.

Someone in the comments of this article points out that the park in question also happens to be the home of a "former presidential emergency facility" known as CARTWHEEL.

coldwar-c4i.net...

Known construction at CARTWHEEL as recent as 2002

coldwar-c4i.net...

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

That is the incident that makes me think this was more than a soccer game. I'll bet one of his handlers whistled and he went running to meet with them.

Here is the video by Alex Jones that contains a reference to that incident. They propose that Obama wasn't with Hillary, but they were both at a Bilderberg meeting. For days the press couldn't figure out where Obama was.

Obama Deception 3/12

It starts at about 2:00.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

This is definitely far more suspicious that going to see his daughter's soccer game.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

You're not getting it! He WAS NOT at his daughter's soccer game. That is what everyone is all 'up in arms' about. It's not about the soccer game, it's about the secrecy! He lied. So, what was so important that he lied about where he was going, what he was doing, and he used his own daughter as the scape goat (nice parenting
).

So, what is so important that it would take precedence over his daughter's welfare? By welfare, I'm talking her being brought into this.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by SourGrapes]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join