It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama leaves WH without press, breaking protoco

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Please see my reply to this question posted above.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Im certainly no fan of Obama, at all. But I dont see the big deal. A kid's soccer game maybe an hour. Im sure he has talked to all those that need to be talked to. We just dont see or hear about it. Who cares if he says something to the Press. I dont see the need to do so. Waste of time and breath.

Just dont see the big deal.

I wanted to add: If I were a fellow parent at my kid's soccer game and he showed up towing tons of press, I would be pissed. Maybe he didnt want a huge entourage at his kid's game. I would not.

[edit on April 10th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
All I can say is, "Wow." The most deceptive and secretive man ever to occupy the White House, and no one thinks this soccer game gambit is malarkey.

Wow.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by allgoodnamesaretaken

But according to you he was not going to see the soccer game. So where was he? Do you have any shred of supporting evidence whatsoever to verify that he wasn't there? If not, why should I believe he wasn't.

You know, it's one thing to seriously dislike Obama, but when stuff like this comes out, the logical people that don't care for Obama are lumped in with stories like this and lose credibility.

Perhaps one day that will be understood, until then the rest of us come off like kooks because Obama went to watch his daughter's soccer game without a press pool and became a triple agent meeting up with dark forces to sell the soul of America.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thanks. I just don't think every minute of his day is spent on plotting the destruction of the free world. This mindset is terribly riddled with paranoia. I'm so tired of hearing the overblown made up theory's. Its the sign of a sick person who sees shadows around every corner.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Perhaps one day that will be understood, until then the rest of us come off like kooks because Obama went to watch his daughter's soccer game without a press pool and became a triple agent meeting up with dark forces to sell the soul of America.

Obviously Obama is the anti-christ and was having a luncheon with Satan. That's why it's all hush hush. It couldn't be anything as simple as trying to be a father to his daughter amidst chaos.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by allgoodnamesaretaken
All I can say is, "Wow." The most deceptive and secretive man ever to occupy the White House, and no one thinks this soccer game gambit is malarkey.

Wow.

Generally, people need evidence to believe in things, not just an assumption.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

But according to you he was not going to see the soccer game. So where was he? Do you have any shred of supporting evidence whatsoever to verify that he wasn't there? If not, why should I believe he wasn't.

You know, it's one thing to seriously dislike Obama, but when stuff like this comes out, the logical people that don't care for Obama are lumped in with stories like this and lose credibility.

Again. Wow. Is there a single journalist in the press corps who will follow up to see if ANYONE has photos of Obama at this soccer game? This is the trouble with "journalism" today. We won't even pose the questions. We have to have "supporting evidence" before asking questions? That's the point of reporting. Look for the evidence, don't take everything at face value. But of course, the Washington press "corpse" won't follow up. They'll buy whatever BS Robert Gibbs feeds them.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Generally, people need evidence to believe in things, not just an assumption.

That's the job of the press - to seek evidence, not dismiss something because it doesn't fit with your preconceived ideas.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Where does it say in the constitution that the President can't leave his home without a gaggle of reporters following him around? And what could the President do about the Polish tragedy? For once, no one is blaming the russians. They told the pilot that the airport was unsafe and -suggested- that he land elsewhere. He knew better. Or maybe his boss the President of Poland knew better. And got them all killed. Not our fault, not our problem.

Where he does insulting things like refusing to meet with foreign leaders while on a state visit because he'd rather have a romantic dinner with his wife, that is one thing. Going to his daughter's soccer game is something else.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

That's the job of the press - to seek evidence, not dismiss something because it doesn't fit with your preconceived ideas.

Who's the one with the preconceived ideas?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Smoke break?

But really, they scrambled a van to go to the soccer field, and he was already leaving when they got there? How far of a drive was it?

Well, we may never know if it was sinister until we can analyze it in retrospect.

We are in a pretty pivotal moment in this country's history, whether manufactured by Dick Armey and Israel and all that type of things like 9/11 truth or not.

It is sad that the history books will be blank for those few moments outside of the white house, either way.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Erm... evidence WOULD be nice. Saying he ducked the press corp to watch his daughters soccer game in peace is not evidence of anything nefarious. Then again, he is the double super anti Christ, so he probably was eating live kittens at brunch (brunch seems more sinister than lunch to me) and doing some sort of river dance on the American flag. I don't like him, but come on. Let the man have a few hours so that his daughter feels loved. She deserves to be the center of the universe in her fathers eyes every once in awhile.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Wow.

You are right.

Bush lied us into war.

Clinton got blow jobs in the oval office.

But Obama went to a child's soccer game without the press tagging along to chaperone him. That proves it. OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hahahaha some of the replies in this thread made my day

Manufactured outrage at it's absolute finest!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh. My. God. The sophomoric, disdainful, mocking replies to this post - which is about asking the question, "What's going on here?" - reflect a pitiful lack of curiosity, not to mention a sycophantic devotion to the most dangerous man ever to occupy the White House.

I certainly expected more from a forum which is supposedly dedicated to asking questions that the mainstream media will not ask.

This is my first thread, and my last. There is no point discussing such things with playground scoffers whose only debating tool is ridicule.

Adios, ATS. Maybe there's another forum out there whose participants' intellect will allow them to ask and answer questions without spitting on the messenger.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

So dozens of Polish leaders are killed in a plane crash and Obama sneaks off to attend his daughter's soccer game.

Either (a) Obama is absurdly cavalier about international events or (b) he is off to a secret meeting with God-knows-who about God-knows-what.

Everything Obama does is counter to common sense and America's best interests. This is one nutty professor. Oh, yeah. He never was really a professor.

We know absolutely NOTHING about who this man is or where he comes from or where he's going. He is a double or triple agent bent on the ruination of America.

www.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-4-2010 by allgoodnamesaretaken]

ok where to start lets see as far as any one is concerned there is nothing for the US to do for the polish, something tells me if there is thats the americas ambassador to polands job....... and now we are coming down on him because he didnt make a big ta-da of himself? i dont like obama but for some people he cant do anything right. Its not like poland was attacked or anything, at least not that we know of yet.

oh your right he wasnt a "professor" he was a senior lecturer which as far as Harvard is considered they still referred to as professors so ........ actually he might have embellished a little but he didnt lie and oh by the way he actualley turned down a professorship.... and this is all from a press release from harvard themselves.

and how is it counter to common sense to want to go watch a kids soccer game without press allover your butt?

and good job making something so little a stage for antiobamaism and making declarations without 1st making such comments in an applicable thread and 2nd without backing it up with any proof. if you dont want to seem like you have blind hate argue with facts and not emotion. if you do have blind hate and admit it this is not the place for it so stop trying to enflame people to jerk off your ego.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Oh. My. God. The sophomoric, disdainful, mocking replies to this post - which is about asking the question, "What's going on here?" - reflect a pitiful lack of curiosity, not to mention a sycophantic devotion to the most dangerous man ever to occupy the White House.

I certainly expected more from a forum which is supposedly dedicated to asking questions that the mainstream media will not ask.

This is my first thread, and my last. There is no point discussing such things with playground scoffers whose only debating tool is ridicule.

Adios, ATS. Maybe there's another forum out there whose participants' intellect will allow them to ask and answer questions without spitting on the messenger.

This thread wasn't about you saying what's going on here, it was about you using this to try to advance your preconceived notions of Obama as some double agent killer who wants to destroy everything.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Or maybe he is a human and wants some time without being harassed so that he can go and watch his daughter's soccer game.

But since this is ATS, he clearly is a draconian and had an emergency meeting with the queen of his hive for instructions to commit genocide of 6 billion people.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I personally do not care for this president or any other one for that matter. You should know that we were relieved of his presence on TV this morning and that is good enough for me. I mean if he wanted a super secret meeting then the tunnel up under the white house isn't a one way street. He could just bring the elite in through that. He broke the press protocol. Big deal, I didn't miss him. You are blowing this way out of proportion. I agree that he and the one before him were hell bent on destroying America, but this is simply a guy wanting to go see his daughter play soccer which is commendable at the very least. If he could just get every other dad in this country to do the same our prisons wouldn't be so crowded right now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join