It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama leaves WH without press, breaking protoco

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Obama leaves WH without press, breaking protoco

www.google.com

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama quietly breached years of protocol on Saturday morning by leaving the White House without the press with him.

About two hours before reporters were supposed to be in position to leave with the president, Obama left the grounds of the White House. Members of the press were told he was attending one of his daughter's soccer games in northwest Washington, D.C.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-4-2010 by allgoodnamesaretaken]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So dozens of Polish leaders are killed in a plane crash and Obama sneaks off to attend his daughter's soccer game.

Either (a) Obama is absurdly cavalier about international events or (b) he is off to a secret meeting with God-knows-who about God-knows-what.

Everything Obama does is counter to common sense and America's best interests. This is one nutty professor. Oh, yeah. He never was really a professor.

We know absolutely NOTHING about who this man is or where he comes from or where he's going. He is a double or triple agent bent on the ruination of America.

www.google.com

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
can i give you a whoot whoot!
second line! your on to something!!!

ps= the plot thickens every day!

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by allgoodnamesaretaken

So dozens of Polish leaders are killed in a plane crash and Obama sneaks off to attend his daughter's soccer game.

Either (a) Obama is absurdly cavalier about international events or (b) he is off to a secret meeting with God-knows-who about God-knows-what.

Everything Obama does is counter to common sense and America's best interests. This is one nutty professor. Oh, yeah. He never was really a professor.

We know absolutely NOTHING about who this man is or where he comes from or where he's going. He is a double or triple agent bent on the ruination of America.

www.google.com

It's a bit of a stretch to go from
He's sneaking out to go to his daughters game
To
He's a triple agent hell bent on the destruction of the united states.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Or........ He went to his daughter's soccer game. I understand this may not be as interesting but reality hardly ever is.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yes, just like Eisenhower went to the dentist immediately after the crash at Roswell.

"Gosh, Poland, sorry about all your leaders being killed in a plane crash. Well, off to the soccer field I go!"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes, just like Eisenhower went to the dentist immediately after the crash at Roswell.

"Gosh, Poland, sorry about all your leaders being killed in a plane crash. Well, off to the soccer field I go!"

Is there some sort of danger that would happen due to the Polish leaders being killed in a plane crash? I'm pretty sure the plane isn't going to hit Obama...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It's a bit of a stretch to go from
He's sneaking out to go to his daughters game
To
He's a triple agent hell bent on the destruction of the united states.

No, I'm not making a stretch from the soccer game to his being a "triple agent." Everything about his past and present demonstrates that he is hell bent on the destruction of the United States.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Your right. His daughter should have canceled her soccer game and he should have shut himself in the oval office. That sounds like the more plausible scenario.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I admit it seems a bit fishy, but at the same time I think it's kind of a classy move if he was just going to watch his daughters game. I don't like the mans politics AT ALL but he does seem to be a very devoted father. I'd duck the press too, freaking vultures.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
OP, I think Obama is going to a secret mission with space aliens who rule the world and control our minds.

RUN!!!!

link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Digital_Reality I like your reasoning, aside from being the leader of the free world he does have a wife and children and doesn't neglect them, that is a good thing.

link   
No, he's no "devoted family man." He uses his family to cover his true intentions, like when he ditched Netanyahu to go have dinner with his family. Who could possibly fault a "devoted family man" for going to his daughter's soccer game while the world teeters on the brink.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Your right. His daughter should have canceled her soccer game and he should have shut himself in the oval office. That sounds like the more plausible scenario.

Not only that, he should have put America on the highest Terror Alert and implemented Martial Law.

I'm scared to death to go outside ever since the crash!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by allgoodnamesaretaken

He sneaks off to attend his daughter's soccer game without the press following him, and he's a triple agent hell bent on the destruction of America?

I'm confused, is it because he avoided the press which would have inevitably have taken pictures of his children for God knows what future tabloid, because he spun in a circle three times to make you choose "triple," or because soccer is un-American and he should have been going to watch his daughter play baseball while eating apple pie?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

No, he's no "devoted family man." He uses his family to cover his true intentions, like when he ditched Netanyahu to go have dinner with his family. Who could possibly fault a "devoted family man" for going to his daughter's soccer game while the world teeters on the brink.

I'd like to hear exactly what you would do in this situation.

Go ahead, tell us all... without embarrassing yourself, that is.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I know the Obama-bots are going to try to downplay this, but the important lines are:

Reporters and photographers didn't have a chance to see him or his vehicle to verify his presence at any location.

Although nobody outside the White House or the press may have noticed, Obama broke years of tradition.

He was never verified to be at the soccer game. And is this not a conspiracy website?

So, the important questions are:

1) Why did he sneak off without his press pool?
2) What did he find so important to break years old protocol to do incognito?
3) What was he doing and/or who was he meeting during this time period?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I would have called together all available military and intelligence agencies to find out what the hell is going on. I would have told my daughter, "Sorry, hon, but there's something very fishy happening that could endanger our country and I'm going to have to catch your next soccer game."

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Maybe he had to take a gigantic dump and didn't want the press taking pictures of him dropping a deuce.

Cripes people. Does it always have to be some crazy fantastical explanation behind everything?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

www.google.com

Well good job narrowing it down to only two possible options ...out of curiosity, what do you think would have been the correct response in this scenario?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join