It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projectors/Remote Viewers - Q&A

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hiya SPS,
You'll note I apologised for the attitude I was displaying in my first post. I'm not here to argue with you SPS. Now onto the discussion....

Originally posted by SirPsychoSexy
1. I do have the ability to judge it. How else can we perfect anything without judgment and criticism? If you can't take the criticism, then how do you expect anyone to take you seriously??

2. Really? Oh, thanks for telling me this "fact". I'll add it to my book of facts that are proven and well known. /sarcasm

1. How is it you have the ability to judge a thing if you don't have a clear picture of both sides? Many people say they have the right to judge, but I think.. and using an old phrase here.. "we can't judge someone until we've walked a mile in their shoes."

In other words, if we have no experience of a thing, we have no grounds to offer a balanced judgement on it. So what we offer will only be a one-sided display of opinion in most cases.

We can perfect a thing by practising/working with it, not by judging it as wrong or bullsplop. Judgement only serves to further the separation between people, and in this context, it only serves to prevent one from having the direct experience themselves.

2. Okay so you won't find scientific proof for this snippet to be placed in a book of facts that are proven and well known.

Hm. Another dead end answer (AKA excuse). I used these ideas as examples. Do I expect anyone to go spy on Obama? No. In fact, I couldn't care less about what Obama does in his free time. But if there is truth to AP/RV, then why aren't people doing such things?

The answer to your question IS what I said above. You said you didn't WANT certain answers, and yet those answers are the exact and most honest ones to the questions posed so far.

There's another old saying from the Druids that goes, "Never name the well you won't drink from. One day you will have to."

I'm sure that in some circles people are attempting to do the things you mentioned. But for genuine people who desire to awaken in this timeframe, doing such things is a waste of time and effort.

Better then to focus that time and effort on our own paths, yes?

You may be right that it's not to be misused, but if it can be... then it will be. There is bound to be someone who is misusing it for similar tasks. In any case, you have provided another loop-de-loop vague and closed-ended answers that all you "spiritualists" give when presented with a difficult question.

No sarcasm in this one..... but, there hasn't been a hard question asked yet my friend. Basically you wanted to know why don't people use Astral Travel.. if it is real... to spy on others. And you have the perfect answer to that one question now, wether you liked the answer or not.

If you'd like to ask me some serious, hard questions, please do.

Also, I mentioned about how many people OBE while awake. These people do so because they have put in the time and effort to be able to do so. These people should not be belittled for that.

So, I'm ready for some sharing when you are

Edited to clear up spelling mistakes due to old and dyslexic fingers.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So, you can astral project here and there and report back with inconsequential details. Explain the following.

2. Why don't you project into outer space and explore planets and stars?

3. Why don't you project into Area 51 and whatnot, and report back with what you find?

4. Why don't you project into the white house and spy on Obama?

5. Why don't you project into CIA headquarters and read top secret files sitting out on desks?

Some thoughts about remote viewing:

- What "field of view" do you have? (en.wikipedia.org...) I think you'll find that the field of view of remote viewing is usually 72 degrees, or 1/5th of 360 degrees... which implies you're really looking through an invisible camera... alien technology used to monitor what's happening on earth... kind of like a reality TV show on steroids.

- #2 - It's a bit expensive to put invisible cameras on Jupiter, so there aren't many.. :-)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

I do know Astral Projection is real, since I've experienced it many times. But the reality of what AP really is, to me is uncertain for now.

I'll answer your questions by talking about a few points I've learnt.

First, while I know Astral Projection exists, I do not know 100% that I can actually observe real world events, because to me it all seems different in the astral, and it feels like a parallel universe. Could it all be in my mind? I don't think so, but it's a possibility. Until I see something that will 100% confirm it, I won't know. ( but I have seens many things that do tell me it is real, wont go into detail now )

Second, in the astral, your mind is VERY powerful, so even if I really am viewing a real event like watching some guys at area 51, it can all change just by a mere thought, if I want an alien to be there, I will see an alien. LOL you see how unstable it all is? nothing is solid.
By the way I did try to explore the stars, and I flew up from earth towards the stars, but woke up!! And the after image of the stars where still there while I was looking at my room haha.

Third, about how solid it is, I guess you would have to be VERY lucid to control the astral and see the reality, which is hard, it's not like our physical world. It's very random and fluid.

Fourth, the hardest part of all, is actually staying in the astral and lucid. The first thing that comes to mind is trying your best to hold on and experience just a few seconds lol. People worrying about getting stuck there should not worry, your should worry about staying there, because it's very hard for beginners.
All the things you brought up aboput things to do, most of us wont even have the time or control. You'd have to be a master to achive such things.

And when you do achieve great lucidity, control and gaining plenty of time in the atral, I find that you usally forget what you wanted to do in the first place, and you just try flying around, and doing random things, and you only remember you wanted to go to area 51 when you wake up haha.

So the conclusion to answer your doubts, yes Astral projection is real, but the reality of it is uncertain, and it is a very hard thing to do and control, and it's very hard to do what you ask.

Peace.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hello! Sorry about my english! Hope you have patience.

I believe I've projected a few times.

I began about 5 years ago, and i had projected about 30 times.

I can't CHOOSE to project, like some people say they can.

First time, i began to vibrate and feel a little discomfort in my back. I suddenly was out of the body, got scared and returned. All the projections starts with vibration. Intense vibration and a buzzing sound. At least for me.

Sometimes it's hard to deatach from the body. I wish I could do it more easily.

Along the years I learned not to fear much.

I've caught me astral projecting many times with fear to pass the window from the room, afraid that i'll fall and die. But then you realize that you're "flying too much" and go for it. =) It's real.

I've been outside the earth about 3 times. Usually I go very high and see the beautiful landscapes, and fly across it, having fun.

I've been to the moon one time. It had bases, ships, and lasers. It was fun. But not 100% sure it was the moon.

To answer your questions i would say:

I think astral projecting goes where the "Deep Self" wants. Not what your rational thought wants. You CAN have rational thoughts like when you're awake, but I really don't know. I said this, because the last 5 times, i "chose" to be at some place, but i couldn't get there. So I ask myself: Did I really want to go there or i was just testing me if I could go?

I don't know about spirit walls. The thing I noticed is that I "need to go with the flow" when projecting, because if I try to do something "out of the wave", i get back to my body and wake up from it. You need to let it go, and see where it gets. Then when you get there, enjoy it.

Maybe some people can have more control of it. I've had few experiences. I would say i'm not experienced at all. I love when it happens. I wish it did more often.

If you don't believe it, try do it by yourself.
For me, it works like this:

Go to sleep at friday, when you get home. Take a good sleep, wake up in bed on saturday and sleep again and again, totally lazy! =) (until let's say 11am)
Then get up, eat something, relax... lay down on couch and watch tv.
Now try to sleep again at 15pm! When you hear the buzzing sound and feel the vibration you'll know. But don't think about it too much. Just let it happen.

Bye! =)

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So, you can astral project here and there and report back with inconsequential details. Explain the following.

1. Why don't you project to the pyramids and draw a map of all the secret little passages and whatnot?

Perhaps a person who can astral project might have other interests, besides secret passages, and what not.

Same answer as above. Perhaps these are your interests, and they don't apply to a person who can AP.

3. Why don't you project into Area 51 and whatnot, and report back with what you find?

Why don't you? These are your questions that that you are asking, and they are presumptuous to people who might have the gift, but don't care to go there.

Ok, at this point, I figure that this is like telling people where to go on vacation. Perhaps what is important to you, is not what other people have in mind.

5. Why don't you project into CIA headquarters and read top secret files sitting out on desks?

Would it matter? If you could read what they wrote in your file at any school you attended, would it change life for you?

It might be that people who do AP, do so to search for things that matter only to them. What's on your list, might not be on a list for another person.

Not that anyone would believe you, but just wondering. Thanks.

Not that I would believe it either, but, what matters to you, and what you would like people to search out for you, might be completely different from where they might go, and what they might wish to see.

And don't give me the crap about some unexplainable "spirit wall" that blocks you from these places or some other useless excuse.

Ha! Now, you ask for explanations not to be stated that might be real. Since you doubt the whole shabang from the get go, what sort of answers are you looking for? Honestly, even if somebody could prove they can do this for you, all you are asking is a WIFM. "What's in it for me?" Some people accel at sports, some people at art, or science, math.....this might just be something that even in your wildest dreams, you will never be able to do. Get over it.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't know if I've ever actually Astral Projected or not but anywho - when I was 19 - I remember I was sleeping in my chair and it was like, while I was sleeping, I lifted out of my body and fell to the ground and hit the floor and I literally felt my butt hit the floor. Then, after that, I woke up and was like wtf just happened? I'll be honest, thinking back on it, I think it may have just been the Sleep paralysis that I used to suffer from on a regular basis. Really weird stuff. I used to be like half awake and half asleep and I could feel this like buzzing sound running through my body and my heart. It used to really disturb me. Thank god it doesn't happen anymore.

Anyway, lately I've had weird dreams like this one where I left my body and was soaring through the Universe but I felt so good because I could feel " Allah " all around my body. He was below me, above me and on both sides of me. When I woke up I couldn't help but say " Allah Akbar ! " because It was such a beautiful dream.

I dunno - was that an Astral Projection ? I mean, I was totally conscious in this " dream " and I did leave my body and I was flying through the Universe and I know it was the Universe because it was pitch black and I saw all the stars and I even saw Earth from a point of view that I think only Allah and astronauts can see... I'm not crazy either; this really happened.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

1. Why don't you project to the pyramids and draw a map of all the secret little passages and whatnot?

Not that anyone would believe you, but just wondering. Thanks.

And don't give me the crap about some unexplainable "spirit wall" that blocks you from these places or some other useless excuse.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

Alright, here's some answers for you.

1: Before I answer, let me ask- Have you even tried to astral project before? If you have, you'd realize it's not as easy as pulling up a map, saying "I want to go here", and presto! you're there. Just getting the hang of moving your astral body around is more interesting than what you'll find in the pyramids.

Also, the reason why I don't visit the pyramids is 1- Not in my interests right now, and 2- I don't always have a projection, because it's random for me.

2: I have done this before, but if you are asking me to prove the existence of extraterrestrial life, then I can only say that one experience (that I remember, that is) had them in it. For the record, they appeared similar to how we look, except maybe taller than us. Also, the head appeared slightly smaller in proportion to the body. I should also note that this "trip" wasn't my idea; I seemed to be "guided" to this specific planet so I could learn something.

3: You still seem to have the idea that astral travel is "point here, and you appear here". The reason why I haven't been there (or tried), is because I've read so much about it, and who's to say I wouldn't just be seeing Area51 as I portray it? Like others have mentioned, when you actually project, your thoughts can literally "come to life".

4: Obama already has enough problems leading the country. While you might want to spy on him and get involved with his personal life, some of us would like to have fun and visit the astral planes (an awesome place to be, if you get the chance to go there once).

5: First off, how do you know that they have their files out on the desk? (half-joking). And second, as you put it, "not that anyone would believe you", even if someone found a top secret document saying something like "We are all doomed in 2012", not many people would believe you because you don't have the "physical" evidence.

Bonus information
-That "spirit wall crap" is actually something to be reckoned with on the astral. Say I feel that something is wrong with spying on someone. Well, when I astral project, if I were to theoretically try to visit the said person, there would be a wall there, because I feel it's wrong to do that. The wall represents how I feel about doing that. On the astral, "if you believe it will happen, it will"

-Just the fact you say "don't give another excuse" tells me that you are asking this, as an outsider. I recommend that you try astral projection yourself. That way, you will see where some of us come from, and you can visit all those places you questioned us on

-Finally, one thing I learned from psychology is that if you ask "why haven't you been to [insert place]?", people will have different opinions. Not all of us care about what the President is doing, what's in the pyraminds, or even what's in Area 51; For me, I am concerned with the larger questions, like "what is my purpose?", or "what more is there beyond life?". I do astral projection to learn, and grow spiritually as a person.

Lastly, I have a tip for you SirPsychoSexy: when you AP, visit the Akashic Records

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join