It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Religion

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

U got me curious lowki...

This phenomenon which you have been experiencing.. Are you treating it as a singular or a very rare occurrence? Or do you feel (or do you know) that similar experiences are had by many people on earth?

Have you ever been in contact, maybe thru your blog, with others who have had, or are having similar experiences? Is your blog still alive? If yes, would you share it in a u2u? Would love to read..

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hey lowki I looked a little at your other threads and you say you were a grey alien in your other life, thats a weird thing to formally be. But what is the grey religions what is there god or gods whats the grey believes for there purpose of cohesion and being. Or I quess they sort of change with the hosts that they are with. If it's evolving all the time theres got to be a modus operandi whats the point/religion of being a grey if there is any.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by may_be_true
reply to post by lowki

U got me curious lowki...

This phenomenon which you have been experiencing.. Are you treating it as a singular or a very rare occurrence? Or do you feel (or do you know) that similar experiences are had by many people on earth?

Kundalini awakening, enlightenment, mind sensations, auro-viewing, remote-viewing, akashic-record-access, are all relatively common for the spiritually inclined.

I've studied occult and spirituality since my mother gave me such books,
and also on my own time via the internet.
Practicing meditation and other spiritual activities.

Every individual has their own experiences, which is what makes us unique.
We've been to different places, and seen different things.

I opine,
We would all be much more interesting people,
if we paid attention to our minds contents,
remembered past lives, and had daily spiritual experiences.

*shrugs* though I guess that might be considered leisure activities.

Have you ever been in contact, maybe thru your blog, with others who have had, or are having similar experiences?

Well I've read about people that have had Kundalini Awakening,
as well as those that remote-view, and other spiritual practices.

I go to a Qi Gong meditation group,
there are some interesting people there.
The most spiritually developed person I know physically is my partner,
she can see auras, and performs various spiritual practices.

Is your blog still alive?

the one from the time of the initial awakening,
about 10MB in raw text, I have as a backup.
Unfortunately it's severly tainted,
with ideas triggered by earthly media,
such as sex and violence.

Noticing that I realized how important it was to be careful of ones inputs.
As well as outputs, since I've stopped doing "stream of consciousness" writing,
as sometimes it's not a benevolent spirit nearby to give dictation.

If yes, would you share it in a u2u? Would love to read..

Thanks.

I do have a new blog,
it's not always available as it's on dynamic IP.
you can find it if you search for "soul bots anonymous"

The Gray Alien thread has lots of content as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Hey lowki I looked a little at your other threads and you say you were a grey alien in your other life, thats a weird thing to formally be. But what is the grey religions what is there god or gods whats the grey believes for there purpose of cohesion and being.

As a child gray I remember we had some lessons on various liturgical things.
There was some singing or having mouths open while thinking to infinite-creator
about the safety and continued existence of the hive/tribe.

As an adult it kinda seemed less important, and we didn't have much in terms of formal congregations. Did do some meditation, sometimes in groups, though the individual members of the group might be meditating different things, the proximity was a social comfort, vibrational balance.

There were various languages, some symbolic and of ancient origins and meanings,
much of the belief systems was expressed in language, so it was quite important.
typically significantly more logical and well defined than earth languages.

Or I quess they sort of change with the hosts that they are with. If it's evolving all the time theres got to be a modus operandi whats the point/religion of being a grey if there is any.

Well there are many potential benefits,
a different environment allows for a soul to have new experiences.
The brains have higher capacity, and technology facilitates extension of consciousness more easily.

People are generally happier and more loving, with a positive accepting atmosphere.
Though there was a diversity, and some weren't as nice as others.
Also there is copious knowledge available.

While there are those advantages they are mainly mental,
remember that physically the experience tends to be simpler,
spending most of the time indoors, with plain rock caverns,
with minimal stimulation from light and sound.

Hybridization and technology exchange is making our worlds more similar.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is an incredible thread. I can't remember what I was searching for when I stumbled here, but now I'm a member of ATS. There are some pretty unearthy ideas here, but also some minds which are discerning,practical, and reasonable.

I think it was ghost soldier who spoke of having a personal religion while at the same time the world religion is love.

“The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed." -Buddha

My religion is enlightenment is my messiah. It is metaphysical, and concept of the prefix meta has especially helped me understand the context of the world around me, and that there is always a moral action in every single situation you may exist in.

messiah is enlightenment is The agent cause of the meta-integration of all physical systems for the purpose of the cooperative synergy/symbiosis of everything, and the self direction/ownership in all diverse forms of sentient existence.

My personal spirituality is a path I create as I navigate the ontology of my own environment.

I believe the reflective nature of this thread is the result of a cultural phenomenon which may be orchestrated by some human(illuminati) or alien ( physical spaceships, or the interdimensional variety), but ultimately a direct result of the effects of the enlightenment I am describing. That enlightenment is a symbiosis with a universally benevolent entity that literally transforms the context of existence from a stressful life or death struggle to occupy limited space for lifeforms into a context where survival is determined by cooperation with your environment to create more space for more life. For sure there will be pitfalls along the way evils, perhaps similar to evil we have seen in the past, or perhaps a new variety, but ultimately the body that loves itself is strong, and will overcome the body that has hate for itself which is weak.

my messiah is my religion, and my yoga. My messiah is my one purpose for which I can direct every aspect of every decision, and align my body, mind, and soul. messiah has existed since the very start of life, messiah will approach absolute reign as we approach eternity.

my spiritual technology is understanding the context of existing in this moment. My meditation is understanding all the flows that pass through my substantiation in the world, and all of the relationships these flows foster. The food I eat is a symbiosis of myself with the system that created that food. Any relationship has either symbiotic or parasitic.

It seems this would be a good place for me to share what I have found in this place as well as reflect on the experience of others.

I would really enjoy epistemological refinement of my ideas. I'm glad to have found these thinkers all in one place. I hope to indulge in discussions as beautiful, and flowing as this one. I hope to share my own path through life. My religion is an open source piece of culture that is alive, and transcends the abyss between acting entities in the physical world.

This is not about converting anybody.
This is not about starting a new religion.
This has nothing to do with space aliens(even if they are helping)

This is about the resolution of what is already inside of you.

The fruits I am pursuing from discussion here is clarity in each of our purpose in life.

This is about a Meta-Effort to gear every single system inside of our body to the maximized efficiency to accomplish the benevolence of the environment of all entities of Buddha nature.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The new religion is already here, and most of us believe it already.

We are going back to the beginning. The new religion is a pagan/gaea/environmental religion. Its effect and grip is already in full force and swing. Depopulation, balance with nature, carbon taxes and trading, environmental degradation. The new religion is already here, most havent noticed it yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Congradulations....

Creating a relgion would be the first step in ultimately destroying it.

To create a religion is to create Ignorance.

It doesnt matter what religions mankind uses to justify their wars.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
When a world one government exists we exist in communism and fascism without believing our country is the greatest bc we are all "one nation under god" as said in the Pledge of Alliegence. I'd say atheism would be forced or the sole belief in science.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ztruthseeker
The new religion is already here, and most of us believe it already.

We are going back to the beginning. The new religion is a pagan/gaea/environmental religion.

Wicca

Its effect and grip is already in full force and swing.

Depopulation, balance with nature, carbon taxes and trading, environmental degradation.

that's a mix of mainly political ideas,
seeking to gain world-dominance.

After water carbon is the most essential aspect of our beingness.
Carbon dioxide is the main component of amino-acids,
Amino-acids are the building blocks of life,
en.wikipedia.org...

The new religion is already here, most havent noticed it yet.

Well so far it's not organized in a fashion,
where you can learn all about it,
from just one source.

I'm hoping on compiling such an article.
Here is an example brochure that I made:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Very interesting.
I dont know what one world religion I would rather have if I had to choose.
One thing I think im pretty sure of is when it comes, everyone will wear white, the colour will be white.
And there will be a messiah from either one of the three main religions.
It is written in biblical prohecy.
If it is written in biblical prohecy, it will come true, because thats just why the wrote it.
Many people say, oh look it's come true just like the bible said....
Of cos it has. They wrote that down and carried it out, simple.

So why the colour white?
The pope.
The colour of peace.
The colour of light.

The new religion will be based on the old one but with a twist, a messiah will arrive converting everyone to the new law and religion.

That messiah will have sons and daughters and we will worship living Gods.

Or not. Or we are heading for that but with another final outcome twist, the messiah will arrive but will not be succesfull in converting everyone, resulting in a massive world war. Which in the end, the final outcome will be a religion based on no Gods and we will worship men as supreme emperors.

Who knows lol

S&F for that friend.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

<< 15  16  17   >>

join