It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Religion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I have trouble myself when it comes to identifying with those who feel certain off world beings, and inter-dimensional beings are involved with the plight of human evolution on earth.

But in all reality I can not lay absolute claim to knowing everything that dwells in the heavens and the earth, below and betwixt and between.

So while I am skeptical of some things, I try to reserve judgment, keep an open mind, and where at all possible continue to learn through investigation and experience, about all the things that dwell in the heavens and earth below, and betwixt and between.

Yet what we have seen, that is real, but based on fiction, is people in mass touched by a movie named Avatar.

A fictional race, on a fictional world, with a different way of life, and philosophies that many movie goers found so touching as to be moved to lament such things are not prevalent here.

While I am human, and that church I nearly burned down was accidental due to a faulty candelabra stick wick ( I swear it) and like to think our evolution should be uniquely human, if other species exist on our world or others, who too have had to evolve up the Universal ladder, they might offer lessons of their own, that could be as insightful and helpful as those some felt they garnered from the Movie Avatar.

I don’t believe we should let other species or deities dictate our evolution, but I think it’s wise to consider everything at first, in the way of principles, and philosophies, regardless of the source.

If my worst enemy handed me a winning lottery ticket, in a filthy feces encrusted envelope, while flipping me the bird, it would still be the winning the lottery ticket!

Let’s try to consider everyone and everything, purely for the sake of considering, and reserve judgment if at all possible until we have heard it all?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by jackflap

Think along these lines first Proto. It seems to me that someone would actually have to make rules as to what is right and what is wrong. Those rules would have to be learned because like you said, some people can be inherently wrong in their thought processes.

Perhaps this is what is inherently wrong in all of our thought processes, and that is the belief that others must be wrong, because we don’t consider them right.

Right and wrong is purely based on perspective.
Each person has their own version of "right" and "wrong".

Indeed the word "right" is self-referential.
Unlike north or south.

You can say "light" or "dark" but that also depends on a persons progress.
As lower-lifeforms (rocks, plants, animals) are always closer to prime-creator (nothing) and so dark. wheras higher life-forms are closer to infinite-creator (inter-galacitic, inter-dimensional, multiversal beings) and so are light.

however a person might not agree with some things that either the "dark" or "light" due, as a unique self-guided entity they have the requirement to make their own distinct belief structures.

Whereas

These would be my rules.

1. Murder no one.

We already have an overpopulation problem.

On Iarga a nearby planet they have 30 billion people,
they have no more forests.
rune.galactic.to...

We have to allow predation and serial killers if we are to naturally maintain population levels at equilibrium.

It's true the federation typically uses planet-wide contraception. but this works on planets of monotonous species and typically leads to very boring lives. Federation planets all complain about genetic problems arising from lack of diversity. Someone with better genes or success has no more children than anyone else, so evolution is effectively crushed.

where's the adrenaline rush if there isn't an occasional predator to defend oneself from?

besides, even those civilians have manged to limit themselves into being able to do little more than buddhist monks, government people are allowed complete and total freedom.
to kill enmass, torture, maim, with no questions about if the people typically civilians deserve it karmically.

the "no murder", or "keep each other safe, healthy and happy" law can be inacted within any atom-tribe,
so you could feel safe, healthy and happy within your tribe commmunity,
and those your tribe connects with.
being able to call on them in times of need.

2. Take nothing that is not yours without permission of who is in possession of it.

how about people that flaunt and taunt others with their possessions?
hoarding for themselves.

stealing is one of the ways in which information gets distributed.
look at file-sharing on the internet.

many plants and species were saved from potential extinction due to stealing.
Such as the silk worm, and other plants and species designated only for "emperors".

3. Never use violence as a method to solve a dispute or as a means to an end.

how about if they are murdering or stealing?
then surely violence is at time inevitable.

4. Judge no one, who has not done 1, 2, or 3!

The only kind of "judging" I could agree with is creating a summary of a persons beliefs.
Both aiding the person and community,
then if the community desires to banish the person,
this set of beliefs can be distributed amongst the adjoining communities until some community says they would be willing to accept that person,
if none those they might have to go out on their own in search of a community or make their own way.

exploitable and manipulated by those simply seeking power, control and profit.

people do these things as they don't have the security given to them by a self-sustaining community.
truly like Cheney says "it's lonely at the top", even he's not satisfied, since he doesn't have a community.

atom-tribes are natural, and with fab-labs can be high-tech

Thanks my friend.

it's a pleasure
*hugs* :-)

by the way,
your rules are great.
For within an atom tribe community.

however of a planet or universe to maintain equilibrium,
all in unity, all accepted, all allowed.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

We have to allow predation and serial killers if we are to naturally maintain population levels at equilibrium

The present Elites do keep an eye towards preserving resources to the extent that they can, through artificial scarcity and induced wars, disasters and plagues…

But, at the same time, they encourage and subsidize over breeding through tax credits, and welfare supplements.

Which is really creating a system where most people are raised simply to be expendable, and I am of the humble opinion that there is a better way.

In part it lays in the tribal concept, the notion of a village, raising a child, instead of a family.

Guys, we all know them, women who want, to want to have a baby because they are just so darn cute.

There should be a public service that forces them to baby sit a 15 years old in full hormonal rage for a week at that point!

That ought to dissuade them, but sadly our current system has gotten away from the village, or even the family really raising a child, but creating a dysfunctional system of institutions, media and government that are largely responsible for instilling shared notions fraught with inconsistencies, hypocrisies and other self defeating modalities.

As people like Alethea and StormDancer are putting forth in a small tribal village setting, child rearing could be more village oriented and intensive, in a way, where that woman, or man who just has to have a baby because they are so darn cute, can always watch or partake in a quality growth oriented activity with a neighbor’s child.

Children would have and live with their natural parents, but could gravitate towards different mentors and personality in the village to learn and share quality recreational, leisure, and educational time with them, because everyone in the village basically has the same values and perspectives, there would be little or no inherent danger to the child, and a benefit for everyone.

Take away the subsidies to breed, and that alone will eliminate some people who currently breed just for subsidies.

Take away the exclusivity of micromanaging the child, and switch to macro community management and everyone gets to parent, whether they are breeding themselves or not, and children learn more quickly with broader perspectives and greater diversity.

This also eliminates some of the burdens of parenting, as you might now not have to bear the cost in time and resources of providing everything for your child, neighbors will help feed, clothe, and entertain your child, and eliminate the need for state subsidy in that regard.

We would in addition then be able to do something very important we are not currently benefiting from now and that is LEARNING THROUGH OUR CHILDREN by being broadly exposed to our children.

The current system of just teaching children, based on our perspectives, denies us the inherent knowledge of the universe our children are born with, and suppresses it, and distorts it, and robs us all.

Further what leads to serial killers more than anything is varied forms of isolation from the tribe that leave a person somewhat socially dysfunctional and create a mindset of sadistic dominance to capture interaction that all people need since we are social herd creatures?

So in a tribal, village, where there is a far greater degree of socialization and communication and sharing, predatory behavior will by and large disappear for a lack of need to be predatory!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The New Religion
Understanding Its Source

I find it amazing that so many on this thread, and the very many other threads on this list, are feeling there is something “to behold” in the near future, yet are unable to explain what it is precisely has made so many anxious and unsettled. In response to these concerns, I would like to offer you some explanation. I feel it happens to be the truth - or at least one element of it - to help each of you channel your interest and your energy into actually finding and communicating what and who it is that is causing these feelings.

Briefly: My background for the last ten years has been with the spirit plans to bring our planet into a higher state of awareness. My work is, at least right now, is to make known the mission that has been determined to start within months or at most a few years from now, even if everything went wrong to derail its appearance. We, and that is addressed to everyone who reads this, are spiritual beings and we react to the spirit. Spirit is like breathing - we do not control it. Spiritual pressure of the kind we feel today is the cause for personal reactions because the body feeds back to the mind when it is being changed, and that change starts within our cells and our minds. So let us move to the point:

Some Information:

THE EVENT:
There shall be an incarnation of a Paradise Son who will be fully visible and approachable on our planet in our life time. It is completely unanticipated because it is not Jesus, but a brother, and because of that, it can be confusing and people may even react violently until it is understood that the incarnated One is the Prince of Forgiveness. His mercy will be extensive and visible. Jesus as the Creator Son will be present but not visible to aid and support his Magisterial brother.

WHO:
In the cosmology of the universe there are things, people, and spirit, and how they relate to each other is almost totally unknown by this world. That will change too. For example, Paradise is the origin of Jesus, and it is also the source of many high born Sons who take direct origin in the Paradise Deities. One such Son is called a Magisterial Son - the proclaimers of a new age and a new religion to the worlds of time and space. We shall receive this One momentarily to do just that.

WHAT ARE WE FELLING?
In preparation for the incarnation, the Magisterial Son, along with the one you know as Jesus - a Creator Son - have been increasing pressure on this world to listen and learn about their spiritual heritage and how to sustain healthy societies. The result of this pressure causes confusion to the mind and lots of aches and pains to the body. It can cause anger, and it can cause melancholy. What this push from above does is called the process of transformation where old unacceptable feelings and prejudices are changed into right thinking through self-revelation. Such a revelation will help define "right and wrong" in greater clarity. It will cause us all to look at God and the universe differently, hence it will change religion into a new religion. Here is what the Magisterial Son has said to a few us of just a week ago:

QUOTE:
The Magisterial Son: It gives me great joy to be here with you again in this manner of speaking, connecting with your mind and your systems of consciousness to empower you further as you are the laborers for Christ in the fields of humanity bringing hope, light and information to your brothers and sisters. We share with you to help you achieve the desired results. During our last time in this manner you received a deeper energetic impression of my energy presence within your being. It is my delight today to continue to develop this circuit between us that will enable you to be more consciously attuned to my presence within you.

Time is growing shorter wherein I will establish more of my presence here upon your planet. While it will still be in morontial** form for a while you will notice a quickening within your own being; there is something additional for you to feed upon in your thoughts and to be further stabilized in spirit as your world undergoes greater change. I ask you to stay calm, to remain secure in what you witness and to recognize that it is the will of not only the action of the First Source and Center but the will of humanity that is in alignment with the will of the Father that will see these changes occur.

[**Editor: The Morontial form is an invisible body form that is half-way between all spirit and the fully material form our bodies are made of. We could not see a morontial form at this stage in our own development.]

I hope many will see that there is a cause at work to bring about the kind of questioning and even fear about something that is unknown, but will become known soon enough.

Thank you.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Aronolac]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Aronolac]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

We have to allow predation and serial killers if we are to naturally maintain population levels at equilibrium

The present Elites do keep an eye towards preserving resources to the extent that they can, through artificial scarcity and induced wars, disasters and plagues…

But, at the same time, they encourage and subsidize over breeding through tax credits, and welfare supplements.

those are two different elites.

the first being the royalty or military,
the second being the elected officials.

Which is really creating a system where most people are raised simply to be expendable, and I am of the humble opinion that there is a better way.

In part it lays in the tribal concept, the notion of a village, raising a child, instead of a family.

As people like Alethea and StormDancer are putting forth in a small tribal village setting, child rearing could be more village oriented and intensive, in a way, where that woman, or man who just has to have a baby because they are so darn cute, can always watch or partake in a quality growth oriented activity with a neighbor’s child.

Children would have and live with their natural parents, but could gravitate towards different mentors and personality in the village to learn and share quality recreational, leisure, and educational time with them, because everyone in the village basically has the same values and perspectives, there would be little or no inherent danger to the child, and a benefit for everyone.

yes it's beautiful.

:-)

it also allows people that really love to work or produce,
to have children and let their atom-tribe take care of their upbringing.

somewhat how tribal americans allowed the grandparents to bring up the children.
except it would be more a community effort allowing for anyone interested to participate.

We would in addition then be able to do something very important we are not currently benefiting from now and that is LEARNING THROUGH OUR CHILDREN by being broadly exposed to our children.

The current system of just teaching children, based on our perspectives, denies us the inherent knowledge of the universe our children are born with, and suppresses it, and distorts it, and robs us all.

agreed

Further what leads to serial killers more than anything is varied forms of isolation from the tribe that leave a person somewhat socially dysfunctional and create a mindset of sadistic dominance to capture interaction that all people need since we are social herd creatures?

in part maybe. But also over-population breeds serial killers as a natural way to stabilize populations. Look at all the children playing violent video games, GTA grossing half a billion in the first week.

These children are willing to kill, even if they have friends.
To make room for their community (of friends) to have a future.

Right now, I'm here the excited voices of my little brother and his friend killing people on the computer.

So in a tribal, village, where there is a far greater degree of socialization and communication and sharing, predatory behavior will by and large disappear for a lack of need to be predatory!

assuming there is enough room in the locality that they have ample resources for their community yes.
But if there is overpopulation tribal conflict is natural.

perhaps promoting tunnel boring equipment to allow them to colonize within the planet and gather resources vertically instead of horizontally.

though earth already has many species living within the crust.

We can put emphasis on is allowing space-worth constructions to be made in the fab labs. So that a tribe that finds not-enough room can simply go colonize elsewhere, on a different planet.
there is still much room for expansion in this expanding universe.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Thanks for putting that out there, and I do believe that what open minded people posting to this thread are in fact seeing as that our beliefs and different levels of knowledge, philosophy and perspectives are very varied and myriad.

One thing is for sure though, and that is the best laid plans of mice and men often turn out for naught.

The other thing is for sure that those prone to indecision and inaction will have their choices made for them by circumstances forced upon them.

Whether its be off world beings, other dimension beings, deities, indescribable universal forces, man and man alone, or man partnered with such other described entities, the underlying truth is there is likely no shortage of those who would like to impose their will and their system, and genuinely believe its for the best.

The underlying truth is because so many people are prone to indecision and inaction; it becomes almost inevitable that these choices are made for them…

Yet in reality, that power to impose, rightly or wrongly for better or worse, starts out in a vacuum created by people who simply aren’t aware of everybody and everything that might be or is involved into the mix.

However it is my contention that the mix radically changes when people in general raise their level awareness across the board to everything out there in the way of schools of thought.

That then as a result, the best laid plans of mice and men, born in vacuums and foisted upon the wholly ignorant or inattentive wholesale, aren’t so easily imposed.

Ultimately its going to be up to humans to decide to become the own masters of their evolution or if they wish to keep being grown or maintained in the ways other select humans or other entities and beings might prefer.

The future is not written in stone, and while many people will reject the truth when it is put out there, it speaks poorly of any one group’s motivations and principles if they don’t put the truth of what they envision and plan out there in its entirety for people to decide of freewill.

Freewill should never be impinged upon, but one is only as free as the options that are presented to them, and that they are aware of.

I really can’t thank everyone enough for putting forth those different schools of thought and honestly sharing them.

I think the only caveat I am putting out there is to caution people that nothing needs to be written in stone, that everything in fact changes, when you do, we do, we all do, and we share that.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is def a great post, i have thought long and hard about how that could work. After reading Billy Meire's story's I too am convinced the only way to unite the entire world and achieve peace is if there was a obvious existence of ET watching over us with intentions of only protecting and helping us. Unfortunatly, I don't think this is true. With the impending disaster's said to begin by 2012 and the way our world is at war, it makes more sense to me that the NWO's final objective is leaving earth. They went into the middle east to grab oil, so we could continue working. Then they stole our money that we worked so hard for, just so they could in turn pay us for more work. They keep us distracted with all of these man made problems 'on' Earth, so we don't notice what is really happening 'to' Earth. Then they fly off to there new home they have been building with our money, but without us.

If this isn't the beginning of the end for Earth, and life continues, then Religion cannot be. The entire world's population will have to understand there true Origin and true Purpose. This will come from an honest teaching of knowledge and spirituality. It will also take the most powerful nation's in the world, to not just unify, but relinquish there grips upon Society. Then our commonalities will guided us to create the laws and ways of life needed. Once this is reached we can begin to repair earth and/or find a new planet that is not cracked to live on. All of us not just the NWO.

Now which seems more likely to you?

Good post.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well done OP. This thread is wonderful. So insightful and with so much hope and potential. I understand where you're coming from with the idea, the creation for a world to all unite under the banner of one religion. I'm not sure how to word what I'm thinking right now, so bear with me please...

You wrote this thread here, and at a certain time. There is nothing you could of done to change that. At this point in time I was going to write this reply, that was always going to happen. Where we are now, that is all due to small, insignificant things that alter us through out our day. The reason you wrote this thread at 4:42 instead of 4:41 is because for one minute, you thought about doing something else, whether it be today or 10 years ago. I'm going off subject here so I'll try to bring it back...

The point that I was trying ( unsuccessfully by the looks at that paragraph/rant) to show was that free will is key to all life. We cant dismiss a religion because of what people have done in its name. I'm going to take a risky chance here and mention hollywood *deep breathe*, I saw a movie a while back, I can't remember what it was but the quote in it was "Imagen what God would think if he looked down and saw what men do in his name." Can you Imagen that? He hasn't told people to kill in his name, people killed and then called it to his name. Religion is used as a scapegoat a lot and even on sites like ATS people see it as an Achilles heal of any enemy.

The problem isn't with religion, people need religion, they need a sense of hope, hope for the future, the next life etc. The problem is not with that the books say. The problem is with how people use them.

I'm sorry to people of the Christian faith who read the next part, it isn't meant to be offensive to you, its simply an example.

For hundreds of years people have been killed under the banner of holy wars and all such other things, what has killed more people, Religion or 'everything else' haha. Christianity has one of the bloody histories around, too my knowledge. However Christianity is not to blame here. The acts, the monstrosities that happened in the name of Christianity, we're not acts of that religion! they were the acts of a man, each time a women was killed, that was the act of a man, not the act of a religion. A religion, a belief, it cannot, should not and will not, answer for the actions of one man. It was not Christianity that killed the women, it was the man.

Religion is not the problem, its us, its how humanity acts with the knowledge it has.
[and incase any one is wondering, no, I'm not religious in anyway, shape or form]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well done OP. This thread is wonderful. So insightful and with so much hope and potential. I understand where you're coming from with the idea, the creation for a world to all unite under the banner of one religion. I'm not sure how to word what I'm thinking right now, so bear with me please...

You wrote this thread here, and at a certain time. There is nothing you could of done to change that. At this point in time I was going to write this reply, that was always going to happen. Where we are now, that is all due to small, insignificant things that alter us through out our day. The reason you wrote this thread at 4:42 instead of 4:41 is because for one minute, you thought about doing something else, whether it be today or 10 years ago. I'm going off subject here so I'll try to bring it back...

The point that I was trying ( unsuccessfully by the looks at that paragraph/rant) to show was that free will is key to all life. We cant dismiss a religion because of what people have done in its name. I'm going to take a risky chance here and mention hollywood *deep breathe*, I saw a movie a while back, I can't remember what it was but the quote in it was "Imagen what God would think if he looked down and saw what men do in his name." Can you Imagen that? He hasn't told people to kill in his name, people killed and then called it to his name. Religion is used as a scapegoat a lot and even on sites like ATS people see it as an Achilles heal of any enemy.

The problem isn't with religion, people need religion, they need a sense of hope, hope for the future, the next life etc. The problem is not with that the books say. The problem is with how people use them.

I'm sorry to people of the Christian faith who read the next part, it isn't meant to be offensive to you, its simply an example.

For hundreds of years people have been killed under the banner of holy wars and all such other things, what has killed more people, Religion or 'everything else' haha. Christianity has one of the bloody histories around, too my knowledge. However Christianity is not to blame here. The acts, the monstrosities that happened in the name of Christianity, we're not acts of that religion! they were the acts of a man, each time a women was killed, that was the act of a man, not the act of a religion. A religion, a belief, it cannot, should not and will not, answer for the actions of one man. It was not Christianity that killed the women, it was the man.

Religion is not the problem, its us, its how humanity acts with the knowledge it has.
[and incase any one is wondering, no, I'm not religious in anyway, shape or form]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Aronolac

Thanks for putting that out there, and I do believe that what open minded people posting to this thread are in fact seeing as that our beliefs and different levels of knowledge, philosophy and perspectives are very varied and myriad.

The other thing is for sure that those prone to indecision and inaction will have their choices made for them by circumstances forced upon them.

Whether its be off world beings, other dimension beings, deities, indescribable universal forces, man and man alone, or man partnered with such other described entities, the underlying truth is there is likely no shortage of those who would like to impose their will and their system, and genuinely believe its for the best.

Ultimately its going to be up to humans to decide to become the own masters of their evolution or if they wish to keep being grown or maintained in the ways other select humans or other entities and beings might prefer.

yes, in the infintie multiverse.
each person is in charge of their own vibration,
with the self-vibration setting the channel,
that is the we that you experience.

The future is not written in stone,

well I make magic spells in clay tablets.
some of them are fired to harden them,
that is quite similar to writing in stone.

typically magic spells be for future,
or continued manifestation of happy present states.

recently my partner and I made a clay tablet of us holding hands.

and while many people will reject the truth when it is put out there, it speaks poorly of any one group’s motivations and principles if they don’t put the truth of what they envision and plan out there in its entirety for people to decide of freewill.

yes, for a plan to be really successful people must know what it is, and agree to it.

this is one of the main reasons the "secret elite" frequently fail.
since they don't tell people their plan.
Now however with various conspiracy movements they are telling,
and people by simply believing in it are agreeing to it.

However note you can agree to live in a paradise or utopia.
Such as the atom-tribe world I describe,
analogy of nature.

Freewill should never be impinged upon, but one is only as free as the options that are presented to them, and that they are aware of.

people also have the choice of making their option.

I think the only caveat I am putting out there is to caution people that nothing needs to be written in stone,

well how about history and the knowledge we have acquired?
I believe it warrants the solidity and protection of being written in stone.
or at least printed onto ceramic.

that everything in fact changes, when you do, we do, we all do, and we share that.

Thanks.

yes, that's the nature of the infinite multiverse.
we be the channel you tune with your frequency self-vibration.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That might be a real solution if we could get people to truly respect and not dominate or want to attempt to dominate in what has been the standard lack of regard for this present age.

considering how well versed you are as regards political and religious history, i'm SURPRISED that you think the past problems with religion have been in the purview of the average person on the street. you don't seem to get it, apparently. so i'll explain it in more detail:

(analogy)

let's say for the sake of discussion that i'm a politician/high ranking religious figure. the people under my sphere of influence are all followers of protoplasmic traveler religion. i pretend i'm a protoplasmic traveler too, for any number of reasons, and then go out and do things that are completely against protoplasmic traveler's teachings.

soon people are looking narrowly at protoplasmic travelers, because i've somehow managed to convince them that since i said i was a protoplasmic traveler, that all protoplasmic travelers must be just like me and act as i do.

now if i wanted to make protoplasmic travelers look really bad, i'd go out of my way to be as horrible as possible, knowing some people have trouble separating one individual from the next and tend to stereotype. i also know i'm wealthy and powerful enough, that it'll never negatively effect me, just those bothersome protoplasmic travelers. in so doing, i manage to rid myself of an irritant without raising a hand (visibly) against them, leaving the man on the street morally and ethically responsible for any negative decisions he makes towards protoplasmic travelers (albeit due to my trickery but some folks WANT to be tricked if it means getting rid of some ideology or belief system they disagree with, for whatever reason).

so when you say what could get people to not want to dominate another person........... i just have to shake my head in disbelief, that you could be as well read as you are, and completely miss the obvious.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

They keep us distracted with all of these man made problems 'on' Earth, so we don't notice what is really happening 'to' Earth. Then they fly off to there new home they have been building with our money, but without us.

Yes, I've heard of this from Alex Collier.
They were attempting to build a base on mars but it was destroyed by reptilians.
Also were enslaving a tribal peoples in the Altair solar system,
having a military colony there. Similar to the Avatar misinfo movie.

maybe they'll "escape", but they'll probably face all the same problems.
perhaps in new ways.
solutions are the best.

Earth is a wonderful place, of many diverse peoples.

if there is some kind of cataclysm,
hopefully will still be able to get the self-sustaining replicating atom tribes going.
I'm not currently in one, though I'm certainly working in all the ways I can towards it.

there are some self-sustaining NSA military communities underground in various places on earth.

with the atom-tribes we can have a natural order, of much redundance, that can thrive through cataclysm.

reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

every entity has a belief system.
your ability to write text in english for instance,
requires a belief system.

dogmatic spelling and grammar at a minimum.

For hundreds of years people have been killed under the banner of holy wars and all such other things, what has killed more people, Religion or 'everything else' haha.

that's okay. really, we are still over populated.
the problem is with religions creating sheeple.

rather than creating self-guiding entities or communities that are spiritually and technologically enabled, self-sustaining and replicating.

predatory action can be accepted as part of the natural order.
indeed predators in nature help increase diversity,
making it easier for the strong and smart to thrive.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

NO! the problem is with leaders pretending to be part of religious groups that they're not and never have been.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by lowki

NO! the problem is with leaders pretending to be part of religious groups that they're not and never have been.

I don't really see how that in any way affects anyone.
Politicans have pretend to be part of every group they wish to vote for them.

It's not possible to please a diverse range of peoples and beliefs with only one set of rules.

Personally I believe a human can only take into consideration the humans of their local community (typically less than 100 people). So atom tribes are the most effective.

Basically what happens with so called "elites",
is that they please their local community.
This is natural.

form your own community.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

yes, in the infintie multiverse.
each person is in charge of their own vibration,
with the self-vibration setting the channel,
that is the we that you experience.

In my own views, I simply am that I am.

I can not go back to a point in time when I was not present in this dimension, and portion of time and space, nor can I accelerate forward to a point in time, when I am not present in this dimension, and portion of time and space.

Therefore for all intents and purposes, I have always been here and will always be here.

Time itself is subjective and a matter of perspective.

Fate though more often than not is simply the weight of combined circumstances and how well one bears or crumbles under that weight and how they react.

In many ways people gravitate towards religion and belief systems to help them carry that load, most especially when circumstances seem dire or overwhelming.

This though makes them subject to subtle and not so subtle manipulation as they look to formulate their reaction to circumstance based on religious credos.

Where in all reality they might be better served by learning to trust and rely on their own intuition and inherent sixth sense.

One thing is for certain and that is whether people wish to accept it or not, we all have the power to manifest, through either positive thoughts and visualization or negative thoughts and visualization.

There is a reason why the Elites and Media drive our focus towards the negatives, in their order out of chaos principle in getting us to unwittingly manifest the very negatively charged circumstances; we are then trained to look to them to positively protect us from!

Whether a person manifests knowingly or unknowingly we all have that power, whether it is totally done subconsciously with out conscious awareness of the consequences and outcomes, or done consciously through spells or rituals, talismans or icons, prayers or invocations.

Once again many rivers lead to the same sea.

So much about religion is about ritual, icons and prayer, aimed to ask some perceived external divinity what the divine in one’s own self has in many ways been tricked into believing they can not manifest or create for themselves.

The notions of good and bad, and right and wrong, that can be manipulated externally, then are judged by some higher sources, which choose to grant that which your heart and soul desires, or chooses to deny it.

Yet the reality is the individual is creating the answer and the outcome themselves as they ask, in the way they ask, and the assumption that comes along with how they imagine the higher divine is going to reply.

Some do look for an edge in this process through ritual, through potions and ointments, through anointments, through talismans and props.

One need only look to the Pope’s Staff and garb to see what is in essence a traditional vision of a Wizard, and a practitioner of the esoteric occult.

Yet while it is possible in theory to tap into an endless array of energies, both honestly and through deception, to aide one in that manifestation process, it all starts with the eternal, and internal hope and belief that manifestation is possible in some form of another, through spell, or by prayer, and in some rarer cases, those who simply realize that they are, and can be, that which serves them to be, with resoluteness of clarity and purpose.

Religion in fact obfuscates and delineates so much of this into convoluted and incomplete forms and riddles and allegories, I often wonder how it is that people have come to so love being frustrated in this fashion.

We can if we choose to be, our own Master, and the Master of our own destiny in my humble opinion.

Thanks so much for sharing all your varied knowledge and perspectives on these things.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If a "One World Religion" was forced down everyone's throats... I see the most likely candidate being Evangelical Christianity. The mega-churches, evangelists, and organizations surrounding it are extremely driven in converting people, crusades, the end times, the second coming/antichrist, the rapture, tying themselves intimately with politics (i.e. Bush), and so on. Considering the fact that the birth of civilization helped spread Judeo-Christian/Islamic religion around the world by force, assimilation, missionaries, and even just by word of mouth; I think these religions will still reign into the future.

Personally, I'd like to see an absolutely free society, extremely diverse in cultures/beliefs/religions. Just as in the biological/genetic world, cultural diversity is what WORKS, uniformity DOES NOT work in the long-run. That's why we're all feeling the pain when millions of us are tied into a large centralized/uniform economy. When it collapses, it takes us ALL down with it. This is good news for humanity and freedom, however. If diversity is desirable, then this allows many different kinds of people to live together with freedom and dignity in their beliefs.

Personally, I'd like to see a more secularized world in general, but also an exploration and diversity of different beliefs flowering. We need to stop stagnating in the dogmas of old in our search for the truth, and I think we are seeing much more openness, intelligence, and curiosity amongst people regarding all beliefs/sciences/philosophies.

There will NEVER be one correct religion for all of us. We should NEVER try to create one. We must let culture evolve as it will and WITHOUT coercion or cultural genocide. Coercion/cultural genocide is not a natural evolution of belief, at least on the scale that's practiced by our totalitarian civilization. We can no longer have missionaries off in the jungles converting beautiful ANCIENT tribes that have time-tested beliefs (that work FAR better than Christianity) because of some naive and domineering notion that Christianity is somehow the ONLY right way, somehow nobler, somehow MUST be forced or sold to every last soul. It absolutely should NOT and neither should any other religion.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

so when you say what could get people to not want to dominate another person........... i just have to shake my head in disbelief, that you could be as well read as you are, and completely miss the obvious.

Thanks so much for your insights and taking the time to share them, but am I missing the obvious.

My maternal Grandfather had a favorite saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice well shame on you!

Yet how do we so easily become fooled?

What my Grandfather was trying to teach me, is the first time someone lies to us and abuses our trust it really is on them.

The second time they lie to us, and we have given them that opportunity then shame on us, for extending that opportunity to deceive us once more. In other words at this point it’s our fault we are being lied to, because we are in essence hoping against hope that a liar is going to deceive no more, by simple virtue of the act of forgiveness to the first lie.

Yet should we forgive once more, and extend trust a third time, which is meant to be a final time, because at that point the desire to lie is so pronounced and clear as to be purposefully destructive in nature, then its time to put an end to their lies once and for all, and however that is accomplished, whether its never giving them another chance, or sending them to the electric chair, the point is by the third lie, we have to accept the lies will never stop, no matter the generosity of our nature and do something about it.

Your contention is if I am assuming correctly here, and please correct me if I am in error, is that the supposed One True God has been maligned and misrepresented by a select handful of corrupt and dishonest people, who have both damaged that God’s credibility and notions of him, and the people, themselves by extension.

That it is entirely the fault of the Elites that this might be occurring.

The Elites in fact can only lie more than three times to us because we A. are comfortable with being lied to and B. abdicates our own inherent responsibility to end the lies by the third strike.

So is that entirely the fault of the Elites, or are the people in part to blame for their propensity to enjoy and tolerate being lied too, and if said God exists as you believe he does, what responsibility does he have, to in essence do what my Grandfather would do, and that is make sure by the time someone lies a third time, its not possible for them to ever lie again?

Though there is the risk that there is some hubris on my part, I don’t honestly feel that I have analyzed the situation incorrectly, because ultimately I do know deep down, intuitively and inherently when and if I am being lied too, and know that if I choose to accept that lie, it is for some ulterior motive and purpose that I imagine will serve me as well as the liar.

Can you really say that is not taking place?

The point of the thread is not whether your notions on a supreme being are incorrect, but how can we simplify the notions, to the point that there is not so much resounding and resulting conflict, that the lie becomes preferable to the truth, to people who are in fact allowing themselves to be deceived when ever they are being lied too?

Thanks for posting and sharing.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If my worst enemy handed me a winning lottery ticket, in a filthy feces encrusted envelope, while flipping me the bird, it would still be the winning the lottery ticket!

Would this not be a compromise of your integrity? Does this statement imply that one should eat the envelope if the giver promises something good in return?

It sounds to me like the never ending carrot that dangles and people are always "eating those encrusted envelope" in hope of attaining far fetched promises.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
True Religion does exist now, but the "New World Religion" that is a perpetuation of the social religion con is something entirely different. It will certainly be manufacture around GIA and nature and will view god as integral with matter. It will be a contrivance of the Devil or Kal and will have some "spiritual" elevation but limited, as always, to the realms of matter and the devil. It will not really replace all other faiths nor forced on people to completeness. The modern situation is quite different than previous epochs. Now, the real salvation, emancipation, extraction of spirits back to their home is underway. The Supreme Being has taken charge. The play will continue to exhaust karma but, as always, all real power resides with the Supreme Being. There is no real opposition and can never be. There is only the play of exhausting imperfection which is slowly coming to an end. The New World Order will someday become the true turning of the world to the True Supreme Being. Just as TV was cultivated for propaganda while it's higher function is to show the Supreme Being to the world, the NWO created for dark reasons on the surface will eventually be a means of focus for the true divine (Eventually).

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by lowki

I don't buy into the whole reptilian theory stuff. I honestly think that the whole reptilian thing is just symbolism for some greedy, evil people. Soon, they will either have to change, or they will be no more.

So, nah, I don't agree with your analysis.

That is what I was getting at, we just substitute our level of understanding into another, once they were called angels and demons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join