It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Name of Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My Brothers,

How long are we to be quiet and peaceful subjects? How long are we to be expected not to countenance disloyalty and rebellion? How long are we to patiently submit to legal authority? How long are we to conform with cheerfulness to the Government of our Country?

“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind require that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”

My Brothers, I ask, is it not about time that we declare such causes? Is it not time that the power given to WE THE PEOPLE be restored? Is it not time that the States subjugated by the Federal Government be freed from such Tyranny? I ask my Brothers, when is enough, enough?

“In the State you are to be a quiet and peaceful subject, true to your government, and just to your country.”

In these times how are we to be both true to our government and just to our Country? The foundation of our Country is The Constitution of the United States of America. The Preamble is as follows;

“WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution of the United States of America.”

How are we to look outside and see this Country as a perfect Union? Would I be wrong in saying that one of the few sentiments we as a society share is our disdain for the current State of the Union?

How are we to consider this Justice? How is there to be Justice, when by and large, our Lawmakers fail to show the least inclination towards ratiocination? How is there to be Justice without Statesmanship?

How is this to be considered Tranquil? Am I wrong in saying that the times are only getting more tumultuous every year?

As far as the general Welfare is concerned, our Forefathers, many of whom, our Brothers, did not mean Welfare State, of this, I am sure.

The security of the Blessings of Liberty is in great peril. Liberty has become very arbitrary in this Country, and moreover, the use of control has become more and more despotic with every election.

Again I ask; when is enough, enough?

With the current passage of H.R. 3962 the true colors of our Lawmakers shone through. Those Lawmakers bound by an Oath of Office. The Oath is as follows;

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

To break this solemn Oath is an Act of Treason. The penalty in the United States of America for Treason is life imprisonment.

The Ninth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America is as follows;

“The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America is as follows;

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of the citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

Would I be wrong in saying that it is a right of the citizen to choose if they should have health care? A case for that could be made based on the “right to privacy” that underlies such landmark cases as Roe v. Wade. The Justices posited a zone of privacy mandated by the Constitution that must remain free of Government regulation. That zone being your person. The Justice’s findings were firmly based on the Ninth and Fourteenth Amendments.

The Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America is as follows;

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

Am I wrong in saying that those who voted for H.R. 3962 have failed to abide by their Oath of Office? Am I wrong to say that our current President equally failed to do so? Am I wrong in stating that the aforementioned Lawmakers are guilty of Treason? Am I wrong in stating that nowhere in the Constitution of the United States of America is Congress, or any other branch for that matter, empowered to establish a new healthcare system, overhaul an old heath care system, or do anything at all regarding the purchase of health care insurance, let alone mandate the purchase thereof?

I ask one final time; when is enough, enough?

Fraternally,

Justin Other Brother

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
very well stated
i had to wipe a tear away there for a moment
the Revolution will happen soon enough
when the banks quit giving out their customers money or
when they come to take away the guns
or when folks start growing hungry
it just needs another spark and it will happen
soon enough

besides

what do you have in mind???
you got a plan??

Cause that Restore Americas Plan is just
a stall tactic by the Feds to keep the sheeple
in line by giving them false hope of a change
which never comes.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Brother Namaste you are absolutely correct in your assumptions in my opinion.

You've laid out the problem but no remedy is offered.

Let me suggest that the tongue of a human is the most powerful part of the body.

Words made with the tongue have caused wars, happiness, sadness and all manner of good and evil.

IT is time to use this tool and spread the word to every ear that will listen.

We must become active in learning all we can about candidates for election to public office.

Then we need to exercise our right to vote and elect our leaders.

I asked my father why men of good moral character in our communities did not offer themselves for public service. He told me good men don't want to mix with the filth that is politics.

He held public office for over 30 years and came under constant attack from the old ruling party. But he held steadfast to a high standard of public office.

There are men and women in our communities that need to be encouraged to run for political office. They also need our support financially and in spirit.

We can make the needed changes. Our numbers are many.

Yes, now is the time.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I have been working for a plan for some time now. Though I must acquire the necessary resources to bring it to fruition; "We The People." Without "We The People," any plan is futile.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Very well said...I too got emotional reading your post...I am afraid though that eventually many like us will be arrested though we have done nothing but voice our opinions...I never thought I would see the fall of our society in my lifetime...I know there is still hope...there is still fire in the heart and determination in the soul to see our nation return to the foundations that were laid with blood and treasure by those who came long before us...Right now I have to have faith that the elections this fall will see a "revolution" take place...I can only pray and hope that those men and women we vote in to replace the vipers currently in office will prove to be men and women of honor and vision.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
We must stop voting in "saviours!" The Power enumerated in the Constitution rests in "We The People!" It's time to take the Power back! We must put an end to the Tyranny; or we Will see a Disctatorship in short Order.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
We must stop voting in "saviours!" The Power enumerated in the Constitution rests in "We The People!" It's time to take the Power back! We must put an end to the Tyranny; or we Will see a Disctatorship in short Order.

Brother
we already have a dictatorship
didnt u see Newt's video this week???

We need a plan
We need a leader(s)
We need resources

remember our opposition can print
all the resources they need

they can arrest leaders

and they can demonize plans in the MSM
and call everybody terrorists

but hey at least it's a start.
Great Britain said the same thing
once upon a time, lol

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
They will eat until all is dead, they will eat the people until all dead, they will eat each other until all dead, they will eat them selves until dead - that is when enough is.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I understand Brother. Though when I speak of Dictatorship; I speak of one that decides to enter the open and end their covert standard operating procedure.

Then let's get it done. Let this thread be the resistance's beginning. In the Name of Our Forefather's let it be done.

I have an independent printer. We can defeat them.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Im all ears,
go ahead with ur transmission

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

We must become States again. We must take back the rights enumerated in the Constitution. We must become self-sufficient as States as was meant to be. The Federal Government was meant to oversee Interstate transactions; that's it. They have overstepped their bounds, and we have let them. We must put an end to it.

The Federal Government should be an agent of the States; not the States and agent thereof.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

We must become States again. We must take back the rights enumerated in the Constitution. We must become self-sufficient as States as was meant to be. The Federal Government was meant to oversee Interstate transactions; that's it. They have overstepped their bounds, and we have let them. We must put an end to it.

The Federal Government should be an agent of the States; not the States and agent thereof.

ok, now ur beginning to sound like Tim Turner
and Sam Kennedy.

Do u know who these folks are???

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Each state needs to become a fortress against the almighty federal government. They need to rally their police and national guard and resist all federal orders and actions.

Businesses need to stop withholding federal income tax and stop passing tax revenue on to the federal government. It will get bloody, but that's the price that must be paid.

And if this plan in some ways sounds like the Restore America Plan, that is just a coincidence, because they appropriated some parts of the rhetoric of other patriot movements to make themselves sound legitimate. Don't be distracted, stay on course.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I currently am in the dark as far as these two characters are concerned. I will do a little research this afternoon and get back to you with a little more Knowledge on the subject.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Am I wrong in saying that those who voted for H.R. 3962 have failed to abide by their Oath of Office? Am I wrong to say that our current President equally failed to do so? Am I wrong in stating that the aforementioned Lawmakers are guilty of Treason? Am I wrong in stating that nowhere in the Constitution of the United States of America is Congress, or any other branch for that matter, empowered to establish a new healthcare system, overhaul an old heath care system, or do anything at all regarding the purchase of health care insurance, let alone mandate the purchase thereof?

Congress is empowered to make laws, and has the authority to regulate business transactions, provided such laws do not violate other laws. It is up to the Supremem Court to determine whether or not such laws meet constitutionality.

As for me, I say thank God for health care reform. The United States is the only advanced industrialized nation in the west without some form of universal health care, and it's been a long time coming.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I do agree with you. I am very much for Healthcare reform; though I am opposed to them tromping all over the Constitution and wheeling and dealing to make it happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I do agree with you. I am very much for Healthcare reform; though I am opposed to them tromping all over the Constitution and wheeling and dealing to make it happen.

Agreed. However, in our system, the private insurance industry has evolved into a sort of monster. This particular special interest owns many politicians.

Ideally, in my opinion, the best system of health insurance is a modified single-payer system, which is used in most western countries. Single-payer systems simply cover all citizens with Medicare. But because of the power of the private insurance industry in the USA, Congress was not even able to pass a bill with even a public option, much less the single-payer bill that was introduced in the House. The left thought they had to compromise away their principles, the right wanted no part of any of it, so what we have is a bill that's not going to fix the system but only teat a few symptoms.

new topics

top topics

join