It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One in Five Adults Believe Aliens are on Earth, Disguised as Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Interesting Poll results about E.T.'s disguised as humans.

Aliens are living on earth disguised as humans, according to one fifth of adults in a new global survey.

Although most of those who do believe in aliens were under 35 they came from all incomes and classes

23,000 people were questioned about this all over the globe and the results to me are quite surprising!

take a read -

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I believe there are others here. I don't exactly know who or what they are though.

They may not be very much like us, but may look human, some of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why dont one in five people get active online and research their interesting belief? Maybe they do but are too afraid to admit it to others for fear of ridicule. I was conversing with a colleague about conspiracies the other day and he turned around and said "I belive in aliens" it took me by surprise, although it was after id already brought the subject up, then I said where or what did you research and he siad "I didnt" so upon further questioning he claimed it outrageous that in all this space we are the only ones. Still I dont get how one would not be absorbed by the notion of not being alone in the universe after being lied to about it for so long, he did admit later "I have more important things going on" like what booze to buy for the party that evening perhaps?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I agree, It's a pity all these people could'nt form a collective of some sort.

g

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This has already been posted twice

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by judge360

ahhh, never saw this.

MODS please delete...thx

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have to say, the first thing that came to my mind when I read this article was that it might serve as a kind of study for a worst-case scenario in the event of UFO disclosure. Because, if you think about it, what would be the worst thing that could happen if disclosure occurred? The answer: If people started accusing one another of being aliens in disguise, and turning against each other.

It's basically a study of the biggest threat we may have in the event of disclosure: Ourselves.

I was a little disheartened to learn that 1 in 5 believe this. Hopefully this doesn't stall any efforts for disclosure that may be going on.

top topics

join