It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Facing Deseases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
and but the over hill bed true hospital Earth Alliens visited the dark as well lit the sun up blew the sky down for the wrath is near. I totally understand...huh what????

Really but I want to know are they pumping you full of thorazine? Something to explain this gibberish????

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
After reading the OP's posting history i would say the OP needs help.
He is just a young kid, and when you go trough his postings chronologically you see it getting worse.

Have you had any medical attention OP?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
if you want to be in the well, your gonna have to talk telepathicaly with me until,and first and i will set up the bank manager, i started telepathic for the universe, its called righteousness in the bible which declaresme your devil, i am the antichrist picture, do a mind image of a gun and shoot him, pokemon dreamworld took place in the 1800's the mewtwos fly around around in space, as pokemon hunters, talking in your mind is how you go crazy right, well i got deseases for yea, i'll never watch i am legend again will i tell yea, i dont want to be a zombie, anyways, i created the universe with a mind image 5 months ago, i am your creater

[edit on 11-4-2010 by BirDMan_X]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BirDMan_X

Zombie pokemon space cadets.
Well...now it all makes sense.
Why didn't you just say so in the first place?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
did i mention you can telepathicaly speak with any disney cartoon, movie or race not mention , ive talked to the grey aliens, i am the alien ruler as they Callum, they can blow eachothers minds off , create a world with an image or a way to bob your head with a sence, in star wars i play as aniken, i live in a town where i started telepathic and all my friends trip ,we can all talk in our heads boo yea man, orcs won in lord of the rings dream world, this aint just crazy this is real, other realities

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BirDMan_X

Can you make the rangers win the stanley cup in your dreamland?
Could I talk to big bird and snuffelufagus?
What does jesus do for fun in the well?
Why am I entertaining your dreamworld?...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is a hoax. Shame on you, OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hey, at least i get my bank manager position in wacky land

TY birdman.
I think... :X

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello great alien leader, which disney characters do you talk to?
dkla;sdlkfjlsdkjf

[edit on 4/27/2010 by 831_toker]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well said! I have one thing to add. This may help everyone understand what the OP is trying to say:

If I read like watching lights you feel in the dream and wanting the hold of me. Understanding the yes if I can tell you. But maybe this will wait

GET IT NOW?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join