It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Eying POTUS bid! says the American People Have Awoken!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
In general, I like Paul. He has some great ideas and he actually gets IT. However, he has said some off beat stuff in recent months and if he does prove to be a strong contender, I would expect the DEM. political machine to move into high gear on the man. Thereby, belittling him to submission.

He is no spring chicken. Is he up for the fight? Our nation does not need another Perot right now. Its all or nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
"Oh, is she/he running!?"

Does someone have to be running to vote for he or she? I have to brush up on my Constitutional Law. Aaaahhhhh.......nevermind, the Constitution is no longer applicable, nor relevant.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe that Ron Paul will win if he runs.

Quite frankly, a 80-year-old square doctor from Texas is change I can believe in. America has tried its hand at the Transnational Celebrity President Show and, as is the case with most poorly-written scripts performed by an amateur, has found the performance wanting.

Run, Paul, run. We're still here. We will elect you the Uncoolest President Ever, if only you'll have us. I don't know about anyone else, but I want someone in office who canoodles with Truthers and Birthers both, who will have serious conversations about freedom with anyone, and will usually prove himself the intellectual victor. What I don't want is a brand in the office. Ron Paul is no one's created persona but his own; I could care less whether he's honest about his intentions, since he votes his espoused ideology 100 percent of the time. Action speaks louder than words.

Again, Dr. Paul, you are the only person who can save America. Please help.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Professor Tomorrow

I can't agree that he is the only one to save USA. But I do believe he can be part of the team to repair it.

I seriously don't think one person is capable-even as a leader. Example Plain. Even if she were to ride a wave of change into office, she would need a lot of help-in a lot of areas.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
"Ron Paul: the Only Man Who Can Save America" was a common satirical trope on conservative blogs during election 2008. The more you know, right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join