It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish Plane Crash, Coincidence or Convenient?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
First the Dutch cabinet falls, fast new elections.
Second the British parliament falls, fast new elections
Now the Polish parliament gets beheaded, fast new elections.

They are not the only ones this year:
Wikipedia: 2010 Elections in Europe

It smells very fishy to me.
Just can't figure it out the "why".
Any suggestions?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really hate it when we choose to surmise on an issue without the facts. This very well could be a coincidence. Until we here more information from the crash, it will continue to be a fatal crash.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What do you mean, "the British Parliament falls"?

We're having a general election, like we're supposed too.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The Prime Minister Gordon Brown visited Buckingham Palace on 6 April and asked The Queen to dissolve Parliament on 12 April, confirming in a live press conference in Downing Street that the election would be held on 6 May.[4] Voters will then have a deadline of 20 April to register to vote or to request a postal vote.[5] The general election will be held on the same day as the local elections for 2010.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

But that doesn't mean it falls, it just mean they declared a date for the election. Plus we will be able to see a series of three debate on television between the three party leaders.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

I have to agree with you. I was misinformed by the Dutch media. They all reported that Gordon Brown had offered his resignation to Queen Elizabeth. They didn't report that this was common in order to call for new elections, just that there were going to be new elections. So I assumed the British parliament had fallen like the Dutch.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It certainly wasn't divine intervention.

It is easier to blame crappy aircraft and outdated and unreliable avionics than some grand Russian conspiracy.

But who knows.

Convenience and conspiracy are often inseparable and almost always unprovable.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wasn't a European Central Bank chairman on the plane also with others from the Central Bank. Don't have time to look for the article. Going snowboarding while the hills are still open.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The landing was reckless and stupid, this would have never happend in normal conditions, so conclusion something is abnormal.

Now, who is involved?

Russia? I don't think so, its too blatant to do on there own soil, they are not Americans.

America? I think so, I'm not basing my ideas on facts but on feeling (sorry
) # is happening all over the world, bombs in russia now this? Someone is stirring up the world to be on its tippy toes so that the built up pressure can be released in an all out WW3. Its happening in front of our eyes people everything we talked about, and don't chose to ignore it now please.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
it's because the of the new air defence system! not an accident!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzaphace
it's because the of the new air defence system! not an accident!

Have any sources to back that up, or is it just your opinion?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
source: BBC News
Reads:

Polish TV worker Slawomir Wisniewski said he had seen the crash from his hotel near the airport.
"I saw through the fog, the aeroplane flying very low with the left wing pointing to the ground," he said.

Not exactly a "Normal" landing approach, is it?

Now who wants to wager on the odds the black box data never sees daylight?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies
source: BBC News
Reads:

Polish TV worker Slawomir Wisniewski said he had seen the crash from his hotel near the airport.
"I saw through the fog, the aeroplane flying very low with the left wing pointing to the ground," he said.

Not exactly a "Normal" landing approach, is it?

Now who wants to wager on the odds the black box data never sees daylight?

ATS4dummies,

There's no way the "real" Black Box will ever be found in the wreckage, a cuckoo bird probably flew away with it.

Why? Guess who has been directly been put in charge of the investigation? None other than the Trigger Man, Vladimir Putin.

"Russia never formally apologised for the murders, but Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's attendance at a memorial ceremony days ago was seen as a reconciliation gesture."

"Mr Putin has been put in charge of the commission that will investigate the crash, the Kremlin has announced."

Source:
Sky News: Polish President Killed in Plane Crash

Anyone in Russia will understand that if they even think of speaking up to foreign media, they'll get the "special friend treatment" from their KGB overlord.

You will notice that the mainstream media are unusually silent about the strange circumstances of this crash. All they talk about is how the Poles grieve the loss in a "tragic accident". Investigation is hardly if ever discussed. This wasn't a third world country's poorly maintained cargo plane, it was the very best maintained aircraft available made by a NATO member country for Presidential use. It was a pristine Tupolev Tu-154Ms model 101 using 3 highly reliable Soloviev D-30KU-154 turbofans.

"The director of the Aviakor maintenance plant in Samara, Russia, told state television that the Polish presidential jet had been fully overhauled in December."

"Alexei Gusev said that the aircraft’s three engines had been repaired and technicians had fitted electronic and navigation equipment. He said that there were no doubts about the plane’s airworthiness."

Source on page 3 of this article:
Poland mourns as President Lech Kaczynski's body arrives home

What we can wonder, is whether the equipment fitted only 4 months ago to this aircraft included the "notorious pilot override technology" made famous by researchers into the alleged 9/11 hijackings ? We all know that the Russians have advanced capabilities and would hardly miss such an opportunity for future potential intervention.

Anyone having lived in Poland will also know the general sentiment about Russia. The onslaught of Soviet troops and ensuing totalitarian rule is still present in their minds. The massacres committed by Russians against Poles, such as the one to be commemorated when this accident took place, speak loudly of the nature of the relations between the 2 countries. Arming itself against Russia was the main reason that Poland joined NATO. Poland also insisted that the USA implement on its territory a wall of mid-range nuclear missiles to protect them from Russia. This should make any political analyst consider such an accident most suspect in these circumstance. Furthermore, it has already been stated here at ATS that there are also political reasons behind this accident.

The Polish government was actively resisting the Globalist pressures from the New World Order. They refused to obey the International Monetary Fund's demands. They refused to enter the Euro zone and entrap their currency and their economy in an engineered financial crisis. Only last Friday the Polish Finance minister announced he was going to devalue the Sloty in order to protect their currency against the Globalist's planned crisis. Poland was the only European country that refused to inject their population with the toxic vaccinations against an invented swine flu epidemic. Poland resisted the Lisbon treaty designed to steamroller the entire European population under the rule of an unelected puppet European President Herman van Rompuy, answering only to the Globalist Agenda.

NWO Puppet: Globalist European President Hermann van Rompuy

That the world's media has swept all of this under the rug just goes to show how widely corrupt journalists and press outlets have become over the years, to the point that all perspective and integrity has been forsaken. They are in the business of selling influence, to those in power. The only remaining news outlet is the Internet, and the burden of research and analysis has been shifted from the shifty professionals to individual citizens who must seek out the truth and educate themselves in venues like ATS.

I venture here to say that the Polish Government has been DECAPITATED execution style. We will next witness the "normal, business as usual" drumming in of a replacement Puppet Government as can be found in pretty much every other European country today.

Even a remote suggestion that incompetent pilots were entrusted with the lives of the most important personalities of their nation is preposterous. They could only have had the highest credentials, former military training in evasive maneuvers, and were in tip top condition during the flight.

May their souls rest in peace, and may one day the light of JUSTICE clarify the true circumstances of their sacrifice.

GS

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think first off it was an accident.

But people on here, are blaming russia and i think thats wrong, what aboout the anglo american empire. Poland wanted to make friends with russia, and this was what this trip was.

Who is to say the west did not want this.

But i am just pointing out that although it seems to you people ideal for russia, it is also ideal for the west too.

It was an accident though, and both sides could benefit in some way, so do not just jump on the russians are just this and that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I think first off it was an accident.

Andy 1033,

You are entitled to think as you wish. I am a trained professional analyst with experience in military information. That doesn't make me necessarily right, but it qualifies my opinion. I happen to think otherwise, as stated above.

But people on here, are blaming russia and i think thats wrong, what aboout the anglo american empire. Poland wanted to make friends with russia, and this was what this trip was.

Who is to say the west did not want this.

But i am just pointing out that although it seems to you people ideal for russia, it is also ideal for the west too.

You may want to read my above post again. The implication is not that Russia did this of their own intent. The allegation above is that the Russians, for this act, served as executioners for their Globalists Masters - - having their strings still today pulled from behind the scenes by long surviving key Globalist Operative, former President Gorbachev, who rules over that nation from offices in a wing of the Kremlin. Verify this with qualified informed intelligence sources before blurtiing out "nonsense!"

It was an accident though, and both sides could benefit in some way, so do not just jump on the russians are just this and that.

"Both Sides" are a myth which seems to have a long life lasting into the 21st century. Ronald Reagan and Gorbachev didn't just happen to fall all over each other during Glasnost. The Mafya and the CIA don't just happen to do business together. It is far more complicated than it appears, but the Globalists somehow appears to be furthered by coincidental accidents and engineered reforms. In my opinion: This was an EXECUTION during the commemoration of an Execution.

Somehow you fail to see the humor ?
Other Heads of State probably understood the joke, and will rethink ever refusing to play ball or defend their national interests.
LESSON LEARNED.

The media blanket shows they can get away with it ! Even on Conspiracy Forums like ATS, genuine truth seekers fall for the accidental version.
Believe me, NOBODY in any government or intelligence agency with any measure of rank or access to information is DUPE. Those from such agencies who convey otherwise through open channels are dishing out Cointelpro propaganda. IMHO.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

AIRCRASH HAS HALLMARKS OF ‘PREPLANNED ACCIDENT’

President Mikheil Saakashvili of Georgia has stated on a CNN interview "Something incredibly EVIL was involved here":

Source of REPORT:

ALL POLAND’S TOP PEOPLE WIPED OUT IN ONE HIT

Note: you must scroll down to "New Report Starts Here".

The above quoted source is an Expert in Soviet and Russian Intelligence with some forty years of analysis and publication. His work is subscribed to by governments and agency analysts worldwide.

Further excerpt from his Report:

"A close examination of the precise terrain WEST of the Smolensk-Severnyi military airport reveals that for an extended area, the terrain is DISTINCTLY LOWER than the airport itself, which is situated on a sort of plateau. The area to the WEST of the military airport is between 100 and 150 feet BELOW the plateau. In THAT case, the plane COULD NOT HAVE SCRAPED THE TOPS OF TREES, unless the trees were about 400 feet high."

Mass Media has done the job of blanketing us with a curtain of deception.

The IRON CURTAIN is still here, they have only relocated into our Minds.

GS

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
First of all condolences must go to all Polish People,....an accident?

A warning?...wasnt the dead President an outspoken nationalist.

Wasnt the USA going to install some anti nuclear shield in Poland?

Who killed the thousands of poles in ww2?

I would say a blatant in your face warning, that the USA chooses not to turn into www3.

And thus the Russians have achieved the objective, an dthe Poles and the west are stum.
An accident?....yes fer sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
One thing is for sure.

Poland , they way it looked until the crash, was a major incovenient for many , they were against the International Monetary Fund , the were against many directions tried to be imposed by the european union , they were against abuses coming from big powers , some can say they were even against the many of the US actions in south eastern europe.

And guess what : " On 1 July 2011, Poland will hold the Presidency in the Council of the European Union" . That is almost 1 year from now...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Another thread here brought this video forward. My usual computer has just lost its audio, but I was able to note from the beginning of the clip that at least it is on topic. I provide no comment on this until I have "heard" it later today after migrating to a new computer.

Let us know your reactions to what appear to be some pretty strong statements.

Oh, and here's a Blog which discusses the "accident":

Anglo-Nazi SCRAP Merchant—Killers Kaczynski Katyn?

GS

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Getsmart]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join