It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Perhaps those containers being carried around are something akin to an oxygen tank we would use or some kind of filter or energy the beings needed to survive?
Perhaps something more techy like a translator/amplifier?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

There's an entire alien civilization living under the Tibet mountains. That's why Chinese government keep military over there and torture monks, 'cos they know where is the entrance to such bases,

Exacxtly it the Dropa People !

brief info Links for ATS members
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.theastralworld.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
According to out of box researchers...

That is a very interesting turn of phrase, considering the entire premise these ideas are built on.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My theory is the Pyramids were placed so to balance out the wobble of the Earth, we all know she has one. I would say, and not in an offhand manner, they we owe them a debt for the work they did, or our world would not have been so nice to live on for the past Sar.

Care to elaborate on the wobble ? and maybe why the last Sar has been better then the sar before it ?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I've send you a u2u

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

The extinct Mesoamerican civilizations, Mayans, Incas and Aztecs were indeed fascinating.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ucalien]

If you cannot figure out what is wrong with your very first sentence, then nobody here should consider this thread credible.

Exactly. I'm also surprised anybody would star this OP after that last stargate/LHC thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Very interesting and enjoyable thread!

I have to say, though, those containers you highlight just look like water carriers to me. Which would make sense in those times - and would obviously be of major importance. Just a thought.....

John

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OP, Incredible post - thank you!
You probably could have published a book and yet you chose to post your info here - great stuff - thanks again.
Natalie ~

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The Mayans also left recorded messages addressed to the men of the Age of Aquarius by which we are in their early years.

Am I the only one who noticed this? What is the message they left for us?????

And the ETs I am in contact with say the races who were here in the last 5,000-15,000 years are all still here. They just (by agreement of the way first contact is handled) had to back off whatever they were doing in ancient times. They are only able to 'farm' our planet for ores and such for so long, and only a certain amount. They had to leave the rest for us to have based on good ETs who look out for us and our future(we have a lot of ships to build).

They won't tell me specific facts about ancient races. Usually they say I have to look into things and they fill in the blanks.. Sometimes it's hard to get information out of them due to deals made with the greys/reptiles. I wish they could just spill the beans so I could tell everyone here.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by borachon

Who cares ! As long he gives credits to others where needed.

I'm glad he posted this. I wouldn't have read it anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Well, I'm just waiting for a comment on how the Inca got all the way up into Mesoamerica!!

The lack of geographic awareness by the OP is astounding. Did you even look at a map before posting this garbage?

[edit on 4/10/2010 by yadda333]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Well, I'm just waiting for a comment on how the Inca got all the way up into Mesoamerica!!

Of course you are.

And everybody who is not trolling a thread would have just asked for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Not to mention that the Mayans are not extinct, they exist even to this day.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

No trolling here, just pointing out facts.

How do you write up an entire thread about the ancient civilizations of Mesoamerica and not realize the Inca were in South America?

Probably because the OP has never actually studied ancient Mesoamerica. No, Von Daniken does not count.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

Maybe you should tell that to the OP. Post it in a reply wher you found the error and give the right answer .

As for me, if i believe everything they tell me is true. All history lessons I had on school were pointles.

I would have to go back and burn the place down and hope it will bring me enough joy to replace all those hours I've wasted listening to all the lies.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

Yes you are probably right but IMO there are better ways to point out true from false.

I'm just glad I get the info in the first place but if I would read something I know for a fact it's wrong. I would not let it know like you did at the start of the thread and moments ago.

I can tell you everything I post on this board I learned after I got interested on it . You can't expact every poster to be a proffesor on the subject.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
But checking that the most obvious of facts is indeed correct might be a start for some of these posters who continually post tripe without doing proper research, its not our job to go around questioning mistakes so much as it is the OP's responsibility not to post them in the first place.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'm not "probably" right, I'm absolutely right.

My problem is that people like the OP pretend to know more about these cultures than REAL archaeologists, yet doesn't even know where they were geographically.

A handful of hours of internet research doesn't compare to what real scholars have put into it. Period.

[edit on 4/10/2010 by yadda333]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The extinct Mesoamerican civilizations, Mayans, Incas and Aztecs were indeed fascinating.

The Incas were not a Mesoamerican civilization.

they were raised by "stargods", that arrived with their "light boats" in that region, to teach civilization to ancient primitive tribes that lived there and build a very advanced empire.

Not 'lightboats' (whatever the hell that is), just plain boats. You know the ones that go on the water? These were the 'civilizers', no alien involvement. From the depictions we have they were most likely European.

No need to continue... this has more holes than Swiss cheese.

You did post some interesting pictures though, but to be honest, you've lost all credibility with your last copyrighted thread about stargates, at least with me, but I don't think you care, so keep doing what you're doing. Just know there will be those who will continue to point out the disinfo being spread.

Peace friend.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
To say bringing them back is a danger is something of an understatement. I wouldnt be shocked if bringing any number of them back actually caused the end of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join