It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is a cool thread, Op.

Star and Flag.

As someone who loves letters, words, and names I can't help but wonder about Sitchin's name appearing in MesoAmerica as in "Sitchin Itza" (the place that was mentioned in a post above)
Also you've almost got Tolkien's name as the same name as one of the Mayan calendars

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
The extinct Mesoamerican civilizations, Mayans, Incas and Aztecs were indeed fascinating.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ucalien]

If you cannot figure out what is wrong with your very first sentence, then nobody here should consider this thread credible.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You guys can go crazy now. This huge artifact was found in a secret chamber below Pakal's tomb. Nedless to say it's identical to an engine exhaust system, maybe it was really part of one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bb803c82b84.jpg[/atsimg]

------------------------------

can you explain this a little more? I have never heard about this, if this is true that is really crazy.. does this have a name or something? I can't find anything on it. Thanks, great post S+F

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Some other name, but Däniken spoke about it and it was on tv... a smaller site with large pieces of stone...looked like a scattered dump... it has a shorter name... also, where's your avatar from?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
S&F, nice job. I lived in Tacna, Peru (close to Bolivia and Chile), for many years. My friends, still there, sent me few pictures you may like. What you see is much older than Incas and Mayas. Hope you enjoy them.

files.abovetopsecret.com...[/atsimg]

The photos were taken in in Pachia (Aymara Translated like "Division of the road"), Miculla and Chuschuco wich are located in Tacna, Peru. The most known is Miculla and there are lots of links with pictures on the web.

Pachias' stones are almost unknow, so I'm glad to post this photos.

Chuschuco (translated like "Place where the lights pass by"), is the mostly know as an spiritual place and for many E.T. contacts and UFO sights.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Trueman]

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Arkady

There's an entire alien civilization living under the Tibet mountains. That's why Chinese government keep military over there and torture monks, 'cos they know where is the entrance to such bases, but they prefer to die before say something.

Sorry its slightly off topic but how do you know this ? Not saying you are lying was wondering if you could point me towards some info about this. SOunds interesting

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I believe what you talking about is Pumapunku?

Great thread, I've been to some of these places on vacation. My legs hurt after seeing that Sun Pyramid in Teotichuacan! That whole place is huge and was really awesome to visit.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by ucalien

lol thats hardcore

you could write a movie script with that

I believe its possible the alien astronaut theory, but lets be realistic, I would be amazed if aliens lived here and the government didnt know about it

its impossible for them to not find it ... they may not tell us but they should know if it exists

Aliens do live here and the government does know about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great thread!

I've always found the idea of space God's fascinating, however I also like the theory that these civilizations were spurred to their greatness by the survivors of Atlantis.

Either way... I think it's going to be hard for us to ever know the entire story, as their are no primary documents that specifically talk about aliens... only Gods. As long as they are referred to as "God's", it's always going to be up for interpretation.

I do honestly think there are some people out there who know the truth, but for whatever reason, malicious or not, they are not releasing it.

I dream for the day to come when we can learn our full true history...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... All pyramids and mounds bear images of those who exist within. You can see their actual images by enlarging this photo. If you are truly seeking knowledge then you need to see this.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
While it is entirely possible that these could be depicting astronauts and other advanced tech, it is equally likely that we're just interpreting it that way, that exhaust system is definitly interesting though, S+F

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Excelent thread. !

The 'device' in the the hand of that statue.
It looks like a remote control and I've seen almost the exact same thing for remote control of a crane attached to the cealing of small and big work place and ware house buildings.

This presentation is far more convincing then any work from Daniken but aliens ? I don't know. But I belief there was at least an advanced civilisation out there.

They also were more advanced to not have invented the wheel which has not been done in South America. I assume they already had the capacity to fly when they arrived or they got rid of it long before the current known cultures were there.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I believe with all my heart that all of humanity is descended from a great race of humans and do to tragedy or the fact that they left few were left to teach us the mass amount of information they knew .Even when i was young before Stargate made it popular i believed that Antarctica was once a hub of knowledge and learning ,before the last pole flip put it at the bottom of the world and now it lies under a mile of ice .It is said to be told that we have only been here a few 100 thousand years when i know with every ounce of my soul ,Humans have been around much longer and i do believe we are wanderers .One day i do think we will know the truth ,I hope our ancestors return to the cradle and tell us our true history and not the lies we have been fed.

Then we could at last know what so many of these ancient symbols found all over the world ,mean .

[edit on 10-4-2010 by essanance]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

reply to post by webpirate

You can see this. You can see another thing, and another. They all point to what some of us can see. Why can't everyone else?

Thanks for putting a lot of the proof together in the same place.

Don't go away! Countdown to skeptics, debunkers and disinfo agents start the attack: 10... 9... 8...

For someone who constantly seems to be a dubunker to me, I find it fascinating how defensive you get when anyone questions your material (as good as it may be). What the heck is your deal?

Perhaps you should make a clear indication of which side of the fence you sit on the subject of ET/UFOs - because I for one am confused where you actually do sit?!
Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Aliens with godtech, worshipped as gods.

I've seen programs/documentaries about these things and I can't be more fascinated about than anything else. Records of other civilizations! Whatever and However one would put it, if only you could resurrect the ancient artists of that time and ask them to draw a laser gun or a saucer, i bet you they wouldn't have a clue what you are saying. I believe that if they saw something amazing, they will draw it up, recording it in history to come.

It's just a shame that all this time, all this time, that most are still skeptical whether alien life does exist. Just how long has it been? B.C.? A.D.? Maybe even before B.C.! Yet, ancient records/sculptures/stone art/writings/etc, only says "wild imagination" to those skeptical on the subject.

This makes me wonder about our young, space faring race, "How on earth did the human species ever get past the debate on the earth being flat!"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I too was waiting for the sceptics, waiting for someone to mention Zecharia Sitchin, then, "he lies!" and He's full of it!" and enough said, history is cursed by one scholar. I'll tell you all who Zecharia Sitchin is to me, he, and Erich von Daniken are the two authors who got me on the search to find out who made us, and why? And when was the last time they were here, and when will they return? It is crystal clear to me that the Annunaki were all over the known world of the time, and left their marks all over the place. Why else would the indigenous people produce large statues is the model wasn't there? My theory is the Pyramids were placed so to balance out the wobble of the Earth, we all know she has one. I would say, and not in an offhand manner, they we owe them a debt for the work they did, or our world would not have been so nice to live on for the past Sar. (Earth 3600 years)

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As always, excellent work... As with every Annunaki and ancient astronaut theory, it amazes me that this is so hard for people to comprehend.

It's so sad that there is SO much history all around us and the sheeple have been conditioned to except absolutely none of it and immediately write it off as "myth".

The reality is, our "truth and reality" is FAR easier to understand when you except it as you've written above.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Great thread, to think that people weren't as smart as we are now, if not more, then we are kidding ourselves, hard. We have crazy technology today, we had crazy technology in the past, and we will continue to have crazy technology until we all kill each other with our crazy technology.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
First off thanks for this mercilessly thought provoking topic. It forced me to finally join ATS after over a year of following the site.
I was wondering if the discovery channel documentary titled,"Ancient Aliens 2012" is where these thoughts came from, and if not here is a link to the previously stated video set which bears like minded hypotheses.(Though it is rather long winded it is however worth a watch)

www.youtube.com...

Also another here is a documentary that enforces the idea that accepted history may be flawed or purposefully skewed. The topic with the following post may be appear to be slightly off topic until you consider implications of "Charlton Heston on the Origins of Man" and how it relates to the ancient astronaut theory.

www.youtube.com...

I don't yet know how to embed a video yet, so I hope you will be able to follow the links to the remaining videos from there respective series sets. as I see no need to post all 20 or so. Also the ATS community should be able to manage that I figure.

Ram

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
sorry for posting your pic but.....

I just thought - The small steps for small humans - and the big ones for giants..
could be - dunno.

S&F

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Ram]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join