It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hannes28
a reply to: ucalien

I read somewhere that atlanteans first received their crystal skulls from some civilization at andromeda

Don't believe everything that you read.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thank you for all the hard work that went in to this superb post.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just commenting on the thread so I can dive in later

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Forget the ancient alien debate between believers and skeptics, what really gets me is the skeptics flat out shooting down the importance of myths. Sometimes it almost comes across as racist. really racist. The magic of myths and the value myths bring to a culture to just be regarded as nothing but a medium to attack ancient alien believers is sometimes really offensive.

The agenda to devalue myths is part of Globalization. "Let's hurry up and debunk the 7 Wonders of the World so we can build a McDonalds, Starbucks, Best Buy, Home Depot, and Walmart in a 3rd world country. Ancient site? Psssh, these were just ancient people who didn't sit around the TV all day like we do, and had centuries and centuries to perfect their stone work. It's pretty obvious."

Here is food your thought, and could be it's own thread, maybe it's been covered before...Just like Watergate, Gulf of Tonkin, etc, cover ups...Do you think the rulers and kingdoms of the ancient world had their own cover ups? Since cover ups are a fact and not a conspiracy like ET, but cover ups are a real thing, do you think the Egyptians had cover ups, the Inca's had cover ups, the Mayans had cover ups? Do you think that is possible? If so, how could we really know, what we know, is true?

Understanding ancient history for some, is so cut and dry, how can we really know, what life was like, in every detail, 2000 to 10,000 or more years ago?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is one of the most interresting articles I have read here for a long time! You have done more then your homework lucalien, and I thank you for it. The fact that we have these, very similar, objects and buildings all over the planet, makes it hard to ignore the fact that they somehow comunicated with one another on a global scale, and perhaps even had a global governing system. An utopian thought. One does not have to be a top scientist to understand that when you find similar artifacts, buildings, hyroglyphs and statue's all around the planet, there had to be a time when an ancient people knew what was going on, on the other side of the world, probably because they were ONE people.

I often wonder what high ranking people in secret organisations, like the freemasons for instance, know about this "alternative" history, since they often use related (Egyptian) symbology. Perhaps there are people, governments or religious organisations, out there who have, in the past, discovered and gathered these ancient artifacts, that were so out-of-place, specially for that time, that they can/could easily prove the existence of an earlyer ancient, and highly advanced, global society. And disprove a lot of what we now accept as common knowledge. What I refuse to believe however, is that this knowledge hasn't perculated in to the brains of more prominent scientists, scolars and researchers with fancy degrees, who are, in the end, responsible for what the public learns about our history, then a random person on a conspiracy website. -No insult intended-.

The more information of this nature comes out, the more we can conclude that our trusted scientists are either very ignorant and stupid, or they are blatently lying, under pressure no doubt, to our faces about an intriguing and crucial piece of our planet's history.

a reply to: ucalien

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for discussion.
Mesoamerican were really special! They developed fast in a lot of areas. You didn't mentioned myths! They beleived in such myths, that some poeple get amused even today!

Take a look at some
Mesoamerican myth
edit on 11-12-2017 by Ia991 because: better structure

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join