Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Looking up information on popol vuh, I came up with this thread. Amazing stuff. What is fascinating to me is those little baskets everyone seems to be carrying. Golbeki Tepe stone carvings also have this same little basket.
When I see depictions of "the ark" of the covenant that was carried around the desert and supposedly had the power to vanquish enemies and make miracles it looks like a LARGER version of this little basket type thing.
I guess baskets are common enough but still...curious.???

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I can't believe I missed this thread. This is one of the best I've seen. I will greatly enjoy reading through the whole thing when I have time - skim reading - you have presented some fascinating things.

S+F Thanks for the thread

-B.M

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I too have been researching the ancient cultures, in particular Atlantis, Ancient Egypt, etc. It's obvious that there was some sort of huge technological advances throughout history. Couple that together with the fact that even our scientists nowadays cannot exactly reproduce the pyramids, or mayan temples etc. Many, including myself have always believed that the ancient Gods were actually aliens, and because they were so far advanced, the people proclaimed them as Gods. You can also see the comparisons to the stories of the bible, and other ancient cultures, and many if not all, have a son of a God, ressurrection, healing, phrophecy, etc.
I believe that what the christians claimed to be Eden was probably Atlantis, and that the races that came - Lemurians, Annunaki, and Atlanteans were here for a special purpose, they assisted the human race along and I also believe that they will be returning soon. Personally, I am looking forward to it. Imagine the wealth of information you can learn from species who are far beyond our years.
It's very gratifying to realise that there are others out there like me who are searching for the truth, and have made the same dot point logic conclusions that I have found. I would personally love to discuss these things with other like minded people, I'm sure I can learn a lot from them, and maybe I can in turn give you what I have discovered. Now before anybody pistol whips me with negative commentary, I would just like to say that I am completely new to forums such as these. I am also new to putting myself out there and sharing my views. After all, this could just be my rambling refusal to face reality of a disabled girl who is a conspiracy theorist with nothing to do and too much time on her hands. hehehe. I tend to make fun of myself when nervous.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It seems that Sitchin is just plain WRONG, scientifically proven false.

debunked.

thanks.
those Niburu/ PlanetX stuff is just crap..

www.sitchiniswrong.com/

edit on 27-4-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
s914.photobucket.com... All pyramids and mounds bear images of those who exist within. You can see their actual images by enlarging this photo. If you are truly seeking knowledge then you need to see this.

I clicked onto the link of yours and it didn't work, I was quite interested to see that picture as well, any chance of a repost?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think it's ridiculous to argue that the Meso-Americans were influenced by alien civilizations because of their technology. When it comes down to it, humans are really good at figuring # out. It's not like they skipped over 1000 of European history in 10 years (and if they did, who's to say the constant fighting and pillaging didn't set back the Europeans?). I guess the crux of my counterargument is that humans are good at figuring things out (as I mentioned) and if we direct our resources (which is not just money, but let's just say cultural prestige) in the right places, we can figure # out in a real hurry. Look, for instance, how easily the Europeans conquered the Americas because they had spent hundreds of years trying to figure out how to fight each other better.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Good post; I haven't seen these facts grouped together in such a way. All of this talk about ancient advanced culture reminds me of the Yanaguni monument.

The above picture was taken by divers while swimming over the area. Cut steps and design can be clearly seen.

This image is obviously enhanced, but only to illustrate the lines carved into the stone. As I recall it was one of several megalithic faces, all of which were scarcely visible due to erosion.

If you haven't heard, its supposedly a 7,000-10,000 year old ruin of a Japanese city sunken off the coast of the main island. Whats left of the stonework appears to be of the same architectural origin as the Egyptians and the Aztecs; unfortunately, as modern historians scoff at the idea of any civilization which predates the Mesopotamian era, there has been extremely little data gathered on the subject. A number of experts believe the entire structure is the result of naturally occurring erosion from the intense waves of the region; however, close examination reveals smooth ninety degree angles at nearly every block. That's about all I remember; just thought I'd mention it.
edit on 17-6-2011 by Malfeitor because: Picture explanation seemed required

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I love this stuff. Stars to you.

I am curious about the message to the men of the Age of Aqarius. I'm going to have to look that one up.

Excellent post.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
nice post, sucks that i already seen most of this on ancient aliens

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

This might have been posted before Ancient Aliens was aired. At least close to that time.

OP
Any way there were a few artifacts presented that I've never seen before. I absolutely enjoyed this thread.

SnF for an excellent job. I even found your writing style reader friendly once I got use to it. Very cool.
edit on 25-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just a thought on the bucket:

I found a pic on-line of an a Annunaki water bucket. The outside was coated with silver and the inside with copper. Then I found an ancient cylinder seal with the tree of life symbol on it, the seal was on a jug of sodium chlorite. Sodium Chlorite is a type of salt. So, salt is associated with the tree of life.
What if, a salt solution was used in the bucket? Wouldnt the 2 metals create an electrical charge? What if the pinecone was actually a magnet, would that cause an electrical pulse? The tree of life sort of looks like a schematic, wires going back and forth and little plug-ins for bulbs? What if the Annunaki is wearing protective gear? Or something like a Vandegraf generator?
I saw a relief with a close up of the Annunakis leg. What if he could "rev" up the amps just by using the gears and stuff on his legs? Also like a Vandegraf?
Im not an electrician, just learned for my kids science fair project, that you can make a battery with salt, silver, copper, and water. I know just enough to burn my house down. So, I wont be trying to "play" with any of this.
Also, I dont think all the "stars" on the walls and seals are actually "stars" What if they are sparks, and are trying to show us how to create an electrical circuit? Especially where levitation is depected.
Just a thought. I dont know how to upload pictures, but if you want I can email them to someone who knows how to put the water bucket pic on the post.
Also interesting, Sodium Chlorite is like a miracle. I am beginning to wonder if it was used in the distillation process for the water of life. Google Jim Humble and Sodium Chlorite. I think I saw a thread about him on ATS!!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
Just a thought on the bucket:

I found a pic on-line of an a Annunaki water bucket. The outside was coated with silver and the inside with copper. Then I found an ancient cylinder seal with the tree of life symbol on it, the seal was on a jug of sodium chlorite. Sodium Chlorite is a type of salt. So, salt is associated with the tree of life.
What if, a salt solution was used in the bucket? Wouldnt the 2 metals create an electrical charge? What if the pinecone was actually a magnet, would that cause an electrical pulse? The tree of life sort of looks like a schematic, wires going back and forth and little plug-ins for bulbs? What if the Annunaki is wearing protective gear? Or something like a Vandegraf generator?
I saw a relief with a close up of the Annunakis leg. What if he could "rev" up the amps just by using the gears and stuff on his legs? Also like a Vandegraf?
Im not an electrician, just learned for my kids science fair project, that you can make a battery with salt, silver, copper, and water. I know just enough to burn my house down. So, I wont be trying to "play" with any of this.
Also, I dont think all the "stars" on the walls and seals are actually "stars" What if they are sparks, and are trying to show us how to create an electrical circuit? Especially where levitation is depected.
Just a thought. I dont know how to upload pictures, but if you want I can email them to someone who knows how to put the water bucket pic on the post.
Also interesting, Sodium Chlorite is like a miracle. I am beginning to wonder if it was used in the distillation process for the water of life. Google Jim Humble and Sodium Chlorite. I think I saw a thread about him on ATS!!

"You saw..."?

So post it.

My bet is that not only have you never seen any picture of any Anunnaki, but you don't even know what one is.

Harte

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I didnt see an Annunaki, I just saw the bucket on-line, I googled annunaki water bucket. I am very new to blogging and Im not sure how to upload a pic. I will be very happy to send the pic to you and let you upload???
And you are right, I have never seen a Annunaki, and I never said I did.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
I didnt see an Annunaki, I just saw the bucket on-line, I googled annunaki water bucket. I am very new to blogging and Im not sure how to upload a pic. I will be very happy to send the pic to you and let you upload???
And you are right, I have never seen a Annunaki, and I never said I did.

The thing is, the buckets are always shown with human priests and/or sages called Apkallu.

Never with one of the Anunnaki, who were underworld gods.

Harte

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hhaha, I mentioned UCAlien today in another thread. Little did I know that one of his threads is still active...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join