It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The pyramids of Giza HAVE to be made by aliens or Mesoamerican temples were made by aliens because brown people just don't have the intellectual capacity to stack blocks.

There have been questions about Stonehenge, the Coral Castle, and I am sure others that I can't recall. Does race have to come into the equation...we are all human, and all wonder at these ancient creations.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

The pyramids of Giza HAVE to be made by aliens or Mesoamerican temples were made by aliens because brown people just don't have the intellectual capacity to stack blocks.

There have been questions about Stonehenge, the Coral Castle, and I am sure others that I can't recall. Does race have to come into the equation...we are all human, and all wonder at these ancient creations.

The only reason I bring race into the equation is because every civilization that wasn't European/Mediterranean is questioned and explained by "Alien gods". Especially Mesoamerican/South American civilizations, all of their achievements are given to aliens. Isn't that a bit ridiculous?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
These 'gods' of south america were the same fallen angels that came down and bred with human women, creating the 'Nephilim' who were the giants described in the Bible.

They've been tampering with and leaving their fingerprints all over civilization for thousands of years. However, their time for 'fun and games' will be coming to an abrupt ending very soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by ucalien

Anunnaki bastard Malfunction hybrid left behind

i love it ! have you seen some of lloyd pye's work ?

here is a video !

Human Anunnaki Anthropology - Lloyd Pye

he explain's alot we are the hybrid of them The Slave Malfunct Hybrid

the most explained in religion and pre cultures
sumerian = Annunaki = hybrid hominid and them!

christain/jewish Fallen Angels = Hybrid Human and Fallen Angels =

Nephilim

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yog-Sothoth

Anyone taking an objective look at this does have to question what role race plays. The questioning of Stonehenge or Coral Castle is not the same as the total questioning of South American culture among ancient astronaut believers. Questions about Coral Castle are not so much built on the race of Edward Leedslaknin, but rather on how just one man pulled off the feat. While questioning of Stonehenge is built on the same idea as many ancient astronaut beliefs (the people were too primitive to accomplish it themselves), in contrast to the cultures of South America, Europe is spared from questioning of it's accomplishments in most part.

Consider Teotihuacan. It was contemporaneous to the Roman and Parthian Empires. There are no question that Rome or Parthia (Hellenized Persians) built their empires and wonders on their own. Yet among the ancient astronaut believers, the questioning of Teotihuacan is widespread. Why is that? Is there any other reason than ancient astronaut theories are built upon a cultural bigotry?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why are people so accepting of "aliens" being our creators? Is it because it means they can live their lives absolutely the way THEY want to?

Honestly if these beings had anything to do with our creation, I would be one of the world. Live like the world because that's the universe we live in. Survival of the fittest.

My violence conquers your violence so I win. There is no benefit to loving mankind. It's all about what a man can do and what he cannot. (pirates of the Caribbean anyone? lol) But on a serious note, that's the way it is. That's the way it is in the animal kingdom, should that be our way?

"We have laws!" they say, well, the cunning have the world in their grips now. Laws only create a circumstance in which you need to, through worldly wisdom, overcome. At that point you are just as bankers, CEO's, high government officials, possibly the aliens who are in charge of it all.

So I wonder why people look up to these horrible beings that have absolutely enslaved humanity for their own gain, as Gods!? WHY?!

Is it because, under their influence, humanity has come to believe we create absolute reality? Thus being in absolute control of your own?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

What I don't understand is why are people so accepting of "aliens" being our creators? Is it because it means they can live their lives absolutely the way THEY want to?

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that some people want free passes for their behavior by accepting that aliens created them?

What if it's the truth? What then?

I would think that people would be more liberated and fight if it was the case.

Do you or do you not want to live under a lie?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Artanis667

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that some people want free passes for their behavior by accepting that aliens created them?

What if it's the truth? What then?

I would think that people would be more liberated and fight if it was the case.

Do you or do you not want to live under a lie?

I'm saying that it doesn't really matter whether it be aliens or pure chance that we're here, people want to do what they want to do. Period.

If it were true then who made them? Going deeper into the rabbit hole...

*Edit* Sorry about the first response, I was a little drunk :\ (ironic huh?) Didn't quite read your reply correctly.

I'd rather not live in a delusion, of course. But I believe the delusion here is that they made us. It would be somewhat foolish to deny some other entity has influenced man in some way but they surly did not create us. IMO

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Artanis667]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Nice thread. I have always believed in aliens playing a part in our civilization and effecting our evolution. Would explain much with regards to religion.

There are too many coincidences around the world to overlook. Even archaelogists noticed these coincidences but many pass them off as just that.

The point i would like to make with people in regards to this topic is why is it so hard to believe in a civilization evolving on another planet in this extremely huge universe, that could make their way here and be revered as gods in the minds of a much less advance culture as we would have been at that time. How is it more easy to believe in a invisible spirit in the sky that created everything yet doesnt show himself at all but has supposedly given us rules to live by that are supposed to make us better humans which in reality have only ever served to sever any unity we could have. The mere fact that these words of this invisible spirit have fractured into so many differing beliefs as supported by the many religions created from it( i speak mainly of the islamic/christian/jewish faiths) that we fight and kill each other for thousands of years. How is it that we eagerly accept the idea of a GOD yet we see everyday all around us our own evolution and advancement so why isnt MORE probable that either we have done it once before or that another advanced race of beings was here once and either created us or at the very least influenced us.

I know that even evidence of aliens wouldnt negate the belief in god just the way we percieve him and personally i believe that what we call angels and demons and spirits and gods etc etc have all come down from these beings that were once here. I do think that there has to be some sort of higher intellect of creation. I dont think that it rules or controls or even handles the day to day working s of the world or universe but that it merely was a creative force and creation sustains itself throughout the universe giving way to the possibility of life.

Throughout the whole span of every legend and myth of religion there has got to be something of fact that can easily be expalined just if we were willing to open our minds to the possibility of the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Make more threads like this, they are just freeken amazing. Words can't be used to describe how interested and curious i am with this subject, especially when it comes to humanoids from another planet!

By the way I S&F'ed. .

Look at this...

look at the bottom of the rocket, now look at that image of the engine provided in the OP.

Exactly the same engine! This proves all the stone carvings are based on real objects.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Make more threads like this, they are just freeken amazing...

You want more threads built on plagarized information and fabricated claims? You can't be serious.

Look at this...

look at the bottom of the rocket, now look at that image of the engine provided in the OP.

Why would aliens be using rockets, the most primitive form of space-travel there is?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I don't want to go down the route of asking for evidence to back up why your opinoin is more correct, but you can provide it if you want. If it helps your EGO? I wasn't expecting my post to be debated, why? Because its my opinoin.

Well why do our rockets resemble that stone carved rocket? They seemed to have known alot about space travel for those days. Now, I want to see what you say about that.

Heres the artifact:
img387.imageshack.us...

Heres a modern rocket:
static.howstuffworks.com...

Note, how the thrusters are the same.

EDIT: changed the link, lol.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

They seemed to have known alot about space travel for those days. Now, I want to see what you say about that.

Tell us why it is a rocket? Do you have any other reason than the shallow thought process of "it looks like it, therefore it must be it"?

What do archaeologists have to say about that artifact? Can you tell us why they are wrong, other than the shallow thought process of "it looks like it, therefore it must be it"?

And can you tell us why, if these people were in contact with aliens, that the aliens would be coming to Earth in the most primitive form of space-travel?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The best thread ever on ATS

This blows my mind

S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Shallow thought process? Am i right your turning this into an argument? If so i cant be arsed with it.

And what you say... '"it looks like it, therefore it must be it"?' this seems like cheap sarcasm? Because where do i say, "IT IS!"? I don't.

Alright then, I am 90% sure that it resembles a modern day rocket thruster, there I provided a bloody percentage on how sure i am! Just so i can make it clearer that i aint 100% of it.

Just don't reply to me no more

[edit on 13-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Shallow thought process? Am i right your turning this into an argument? If so i cant be arsed with it.

If you don't want your opinion being challenged, perhaps a discussion forum is not the place for you. Wordpress and Blogspot allow you to opine without having to worry about disagreement.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No, but asking for proof of an opinion is about as close to idiotic snobbery as you can get.

I qoute a member of ATS (hungrydirt) replying to yet another one of your posts. His qoute is what i support, against you.

You don't have to appear like this. I can't detect your emotions over the internet, so word your posts less harshly in the future to get the respect you deserve.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
While I have, indeed, seen much of what you have shown here before, I am impressed by your skills at collating the data into an interesting topic. It is of great interest to me because of my ancestry, so I must thank you for reminding me of the importance of such matters. I have had much research done on Mesoamerican history, far too much to list here, but many of the conclusions you have made I have also had to consider. Well done for your research.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fizzy1
The point i would like to make with people in regards to this topic is why is it so hard to believe in a civilization evolving on another planet in this extremely huge universe, that could make their way here and be revered as gods in the minds of a much less advance culture as we would have been at that time. How is it more easy to believe in a invisible spirit in the sky that created everything yet doesnt show himself at all but has supposedly given us rules to live by that are supposed to make us better humans which in reality have only ever served to sever any unity we could have.

Well, I can't speak for others, but I find both scenarios to be utterly unbelievable. So, I suppose your argument needs a little fine-tuning.

Throughout the whole span of every legend and myth of religion there has got to be something of fact that can easily be expalined just if we were willing to open our minds to the possibility of the truth.

I see.

Okay, when you can explain how Paul Byunyan dug the Grand Canyon by accident while dragging his giant (Nephilim?) axe behind him, then I will see if there is some reason for me to begin to slightly buy a tiny portion of what you insist must be true of myths and legends.

Harte

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I qoute a member of ATS (hungrydirt) replying to yet another one of your posts. His qoute is what i support, against you.

Except you are not expressing an opinion but making a statement of fact.

Exactly the same engine! This proves all the stone carvings are based on real objects.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join