It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

EXCELLENT research and ideas.

Your first passage already had my blood boiling, thinking of why it's SO tough to bring things to light these days...

The current history fail in elucidate the mysteries of Mesoamerican civilizations, 'cos the scholars insist in regard their "gods" as myths. Could be these beings, only fruit of collective hallucination, fertile imagination or they actually did exist??? Lets see what we got here:

The "Scholars" in the days of old was the church, and everything else non-mono-theistic was so suppressed and discredited by them for SO long, that it's taken this long to fight back.

The Catholic church is sickening.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

And, this...

Notice I didn't mention Zecharia Sitchin ANY time of my elaboration, but it seems that how more we avoid to use his translations as reference, more we come to conclude that the tracks of the Anunnaki are for everywhere we look.

I'm glad you didn't. Being able to have a cogent argument, with supporting data, that draws the same conclusions without mentioning Sitchin or the Annunaki is important, if for no other reason than, it doesn't get very much respect from the members of this site.

However, more and more delving into the subject reveals that some consideration to the theory MUST be given when you find the difficulty in explaining:
- the reason why NO gods of any religion have made an appearance in thousands of years?
- why every culture/religion, having no contact with one another, ALL speak of global cataclysms, floods, human suffering, and 'beings from the sky in the bellies of wingless birds'
- why it is SO hard to believe that our sun has a companion star when cosmologists estimate that anywhere from 50%-80% of ALL stars are part of a binary system
- the asteroid belt (collision with Tiamat, anyone?)

Anyway, great research. Now, that I've completed your entire posting, I'll dive into the 11 pages of replies.

S&F, sir.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ok, I haven't read through all the replies on this thread so appologese if it's already been asked/stated.

If the Aztecs/Myans/Who ever else knew about these "early age astronauts" how come there's no inscriptions or markings within say the UK? How come they only visited certain places and how come they just stopped interacting with the human race as such?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I could see why you'd get excited, Mesoamerican culture is very interesting. Sadly, the Inca were not Mesoamerican.

Also, your speculating on the temples being footsteps for giants...it'd be nice fiction but I don't think so buddy. It's simply architecture. That's like saying Giants rode their space skateboards down the pyramids of Giza.

The helmets? Those are animal helmets. The Aztecs in particular fashioned animal heads out of wood and cane and wore them for ceremonial and military purposes.

The eagle is nothing out of the ordinary. That's simply putting 2 and 2 and getting 22.

Also, for there to be Atlantean warriors there has to be a confirmed Atlantis

[edit on 12-4-2010 by QuetzalcoatlAlien]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well, there I go again.

They also had some stuff on Mars earlier?

Or?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

at no time did i suggest there were any dead aliens in the mound, it really helps if you read the post. so what did you think all that colorful dirt was? underground dwellers do not equate with dead.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
absolutely right on and in line with my research on the subject. The history is right in front of us and people still refuse to see it... Look at the mathmatical systems these people used. they are the same. there was not only contact between the civilizations but cooperation. the same root knowledge was used everywhere. great job.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

I do honestly think there are some people out there who know the truth,

You're right - I'm one of them - and you won't find the "truth" in this thread.

Harte

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Excellent thread Ucalien!

I am honored to call you friend, well at least thats what it says over your avatar

Its funny I have been discussing this topic with friends lately, and more and more people, of all denominations, are starting to agree that there are WAY to many coincidences to just chalk it up to ancient people being superstitious

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Really good post, you put it together quite well (you even have pictures that look like they where taken in 2005). Those massive blocks with that guy hugging one (the citadel or fortress) they are cut and moved and we are supposed to believe that it was done by chisel and vine rope and hammers (I don't even believe that they had animal husbandry at the time also they didn't have horses or large animals to pull (if possible) these large items). And then there is the pictures of the statues with the device in a hip holster. I have a theory I think those statues where the true representation of what they saw. Since the Indians where able to carve faces with some detail, why draw these like they where essentially machines? It's because these things where either two things. One they where beings real large who where in some form of suit. Or two, they where machines. Lets think about this, if they had antigravity and they where moving these large blocks around they still need to be able to place and cut and maneuver. So what if they used antigravity and yet had either large beings and/or walking machines (somebody I think UNDO, made a comment last year on a post on ancient civilizations about something that was legend in the aztecs or mayans or one of the indians legends about the WALKING TREES) to make the job easier in digging and moving things (like a form of mech) and if not the beings that worked it may have been the proverbial giants but didn't show their faces or body (I think they where machines).

Then Teotihuacan, after looking at that shot for awhile I think your correct. That looks like some form of facility to land and disembark passengers or beings from some form of craft. At first I thought about those things being some form of altar or sacrifice place. After looking at ALL OF THEM I think no way. For one, if those 8 flattened pyramids where used for some form of sacrifice then why have the courtyard area so small. I mean if this is supposed to be a major event then most of the population would have been their and they wouldn't have fit well in the area. Two if massive sacrifices where going on or major prayer then they would have had a massive pyramid like the sun one in the foreground standing behind or directly in front of the area to show it's importance. They really can't have their cake and eat it too. If this place wasn't important then why build and take time to build at lest 8 flat pyramids (with no buildings on top) that are 100 feet off the ground for individuals to walk up and what? And if it was Important then wwhy not have this complex in front of the massive sun pyramid instead of being at least 2 miles away and then people have to walk through a "promanade" of buildings and supposedly shops before the get to the main temples and pyramid. What this looks like is an ancient space/airport for this city complex. (google and try to find this info, a 16th century monk in Peru wrote down he saw the indians at the time using some form of flying machine, they article writer said it could have been a balloon rig of some type the way he described it).

The aircrafts are something, if you notice modern historians and scientists try to obfuscate this to say it was a representation of a bird, wrong. You may be correct, those airplanes may have been for the air only and had a ram scoop in front. The only way they could explain something like this is to think that these things had a mouth in front. Also I never have seen that one metallic relic that looks like a part of a thruster assembly. It looks so much like a thruster assembly of some type that I truly think that we are looking at a culture that had advance avionics and possible orbital and engineering science. Last thing I will look into is the indians themselves saying that they came across the area 20,000 years ago. If that is the case it matches up with what I have always believed with Egypt and Baalbeck and Puma Punku and other places around the planet and under the sea. And that is after the cataclysm that destroyed the society towards the end of the ice age, survivors where what was left and they tried to keep together what once was. That is why we here legends of this or of individuals appearing from other places and such. Hell Plato could have gotten the date of Atlantis (did he date when it happened) wrong and it could have been destroyed back 10,000 years ago or longer, and all that he read or was told was ancient stories from the descendants.

They are hiding our history, and I wonder if it has to do with these words (Giants, slavery, cannabalism). Do research on Giants (6 fingers and two rows of teeth). Also do research on why was dinosaurs (lets not go back that far lets go back to the Megafauna we were around back then) so big for so long yet humans supposedly where small (even though there was gigantopythusis). Maybe there was large humanoids and they preyed on humans like us for millenia. Just look at all the Giant stories that where told to you (Jack and the beanstalk) and others. For some reason we where afraid of said individuals, where these beings in charge of the world for awhile until they got overthrown.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Woah this thread is great.

When you put it like that it really leaves you concinved. Star Flag.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just thought that this might help in the future.

TinEye

This is a reverse image search. One can upload or specify an image's URL and find all the other places it pops up across the internet. This may help in finding sources of photos.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

I do honestly think there are some people out there who know the truth,

You are more then right my friend. They are the self proclaimed debunkers. You had the perfect example in this thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

These look so much like landing pads it's not even funny. Land your craft and just walk down the steps to your adoring peons.

wow.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by grey580]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

I gave you a source: Peter Petrelli's site. Is in spanish, can't you understand??? TAKE SOME LESSONS AND LEARN SPANISH!!

Why?

So he can read some junk posted on the internet supposedly written by a person that has illegally violated an ABC copyright?

Last I checked, Peter Petrelli was a character on "Heroes."

Your links don't even purport to show a "secret chamber under Pakal's tomb."

They show the tomb itself.

Harte

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Harte]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

has anyone seen the 2009 film "the objective"? Ancient flying vechicles of east Asia? Don't get me wrong, I realise this is fiction and not a documentary,........ still it resonates

"it will save us all", what does the director mean?

I hope he's right........

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
These look so much like landing pads it's not even funny. Land your craft and just walk down the steps to your adoring peons.

Coincidentally, it's also a great place to hold religious ceremonies in front of congregations. Of course, why go by what the archaeological evidence tells us?

Anyone else ever wonder why questions about feats of ancient human engineering are limited to South America, Africa, Asia, but wonders in Europe such as the Flavian Amphitheater and the Cathedral of Notra Dame, are never subject to such speculation?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

S&F! Good and clear review of 'facts' and objects/pics already known for several tenfold years

WHY do some people SEE the connections and others don't?

Is it what it always has been: ratio against emotio?

I am not much for science although people need science to evolve techniqually. What is IN your being, the sensation, a tingleling, a KNOWING of what is TRUE or not, that for me is much more worth then any outcome of any science .... ever!

It is about time humanity awakes and returns to values and truths long lost ......

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by ucalien

S&F! Good and clear review of 'facts' and objects/pics already known for several tenfold years

WHY do some people SEE the connections and others don't?

Is it what it always has been: ratio against emotio?

I am not much for science although people need science to evolve techniqually. What is IN your being, the sensation, a tingleling, a KNOWING of what is TRUE or not, that for me is much more worth then any outcome of any science .... ever!

It is about time humanity awakes and returns to values and truths long lost ......

The problem with that is some people are a little more gullible than others...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by grey580

Coincidentally, it's also a great place to hold religious ceremonies in front of congregations. Of course, why go by what the archaeological evidence tells us?

Anyone else ever wonder why questions about feats of ancient human engineering are limited to South America, Africa, Asia, but wonders in Europe such as the Flavian Amphitheater and the Cathedral of Notra Dame, are never subject to such speculation?

I'm glad someone else has pointed this out.

The pyramids of Giza HAVE to be made by aliens or Mesoamerican temples were made by aliens because brown people just don't have the intellectual capacity to stack blocks.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join