It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If some predictions like this are right, then maybe the end is near. Prophecy of Popes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thanks to Tentickles great thread I was starting to think what Tentickles was trying to tell us about 2012.

Then I saw this in Tenktickles thread.
“ In 1139, Saint Malachi experienced a vision of the future. He saw 112 different popes and gave them all cryptic mottos. These mottos described the popes in order. Each motto has been associated with each numbered Pope. The mottos are usually related to places of birth, their coat of arms or their pontificates. The current pope is Pope Benedict XVI; he is the 111th pope on the list. His motto read, “Gloria Olivae” meaning glory of the olive. Pope Benedict XVI promotes peace and the symbol of peace is an olive branch.”

After I saw that it made me wonder. If Saint Malachi actually did predict this with such preciseness, maybe some of the bible predictions might be real. Was it coincidence that he predicted glory of the olive, and that Pope Benedict XVI promotes peace and the symbol of peace is an olive branch??? To me that just seems to strikingly similar. Does anyone agree with me on that?

Prophecy of Popes:

Pope Benedict XV (Religio depopulata)
The motto means "religion laid waste". During Pope Benedict XV's reign, three significant events occurred:
• World War I, which killed 20 million people in Europe,
• Spanish flu, the 1918 flu pandemic which killed 50-100 million people worldwide
• the October Revolution in Russia, which established the atheist Soviet Union.

Pope Pius XI (Fides intrepida)
The motto means "intrepid faith". This pope released the encyclical Mit Brennender Sorge which condemned Nazi racism and also signed agreements with Fascist Italy which, among other things, gave the Vatican sovereignty, established the pope as head of state, and added 700 million lire to the church coffers.

Pope Pius XII (Pastor angelicus)

The motto means "angelic shepherd". This pope was known to be very mystical, and it was believed that he received visions. His writings added greatly to understanding of Catholic beliefs and church doctrine. During his reign, Pius exercised Papal Infallibility in defining dogma when he issued, on November 1, 1950 an apostolic constitution, Munificentissimus Deus, which defines ex cathedra the dogma of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into heaven, on the request of the heavenly father. He was declared Venerable in 2000.

Pope John XXIII (Pastor et nauta)

"Pastor et nauta" translates to "shepherd and sailor". Prior to his election he was patriarch of Venice, which is a maritime city, famous for its waterways and gondolas.
According to Peter Bander in The Prophecies of Malachy, during the conclave which was to elect John XXIII, Cardinal Spellman, evidently having taken Malachy's forecast that the next pope would be "pastor and mariner" literally, rented a boat, filled it with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber.
The anti-pope Pius XIII of the True Catholic Church has also claimed to be "Pastor et nauta", as their group believes that his last valid predecessor was Pius XII. He has used justifications including his residence in the United States, which is across the Atlantic Ocean from Rome.

Pope Paul VI (Flos florum)

Pope Paul VI, is described in the prophecies as "flos florum" or "flower of flowers". His personal arms bore three fleurs-de-lis, the heraldic charge best known as that in the arms of the French monarchy. Fleur-de-lis literally means "flower of the lily": yet the medieval flower par excellence was the rose, not the lily; and many popes have borne various flowers in their arms.
The fleur-de-lys has the meaning of purity and chastity in Catholic religion. This is based upon scripture. Paul VI published his encyclical Humanae Vitae subtitled On Human Life, on July 25, 1968. In this encyclical he reaffirmed the Catholic Church's traditional condemnation of artificial birth control.

Pope John Paul I (De medietate lunae)

"De medietate lunae" translates to "from the midst of the moon" or "from the half moon". It has also been interpreted as "De media aetate lunae", meaning "of the middle age of the moon".
• Albino Luciani, who later became Pope John Paul I, was born in Canale d'Agordo, diocese of Belluno, which name is similar to bella luna or beautiful moon.
• He was elected on August 26, 1978, the day after the moon reached its last quarter, and reigned for 33 days, approximately five days longer than a lunar cycle. He died the day before the new moon.
• However, a much simpler explanation might be that he was born on the day of the half moon: on October 17, 1912, the moon was in its first quarter.
• Others point to his name before becoming pope, Albino Luciani. Albino is related to "albus", white, and "Luciani", derived from "Lucius", is ultimately related to the Latin word lux "light", whence "white light". Still others have linked "half-moon" to the smile often exhibited by John Paul I, who is remembered by many as the "smiling Pope."

Pope John Paul II (De labore solis)

The prophetic motto corresponding to Pope John Paul II is "De labore solis", which literally means "Of the labor (work/giving birth) of the sun"; but "labor solis" is a common Latin expression that means a solar eclipse.
There are a variety of explanations that have been given to explain the motto:
• Karol Jozef Wojtyła, who later became Pope John Paul II, was born on 18 May 1920, the day of a partial solar eclipse over the Indian Ocean, and buried on 8 April 2005, the day of a rare hybrid eclipse over the south-western Pacific and South America.
• During World War II, Karol Wojtyła worked in a quarry, "laboring in the sunlight".
• It might also be seen to be the fruit of the intercession of the "Woman Clothed with the Sun labouring" in the Book of Revelation 12, because of his devotion to the Virgin Mary, to whose intercession he credited surviving an assassination attempt early in his papacy.
• Also, he affirmed the importance of the reported messages of the Virgin Mary at Fatima, which had as its confirming event, the strange "solar miracle" or "sun spinning in the sky" event, reported in the secular media in 1917.
• It has also been suggested that the associated Latin phrase could also be an anagram for "de borealis sol" (correct Latin: de boreali sol) or "a Sun from the North", being a luminary coming from Poland which is north of Rome.
• Another interpretation points simply to the sun rising in the east and his being the first Pope from Eastern Europe.
• A further theory is that the combination of "labore" and "solis" cryptically refers to "the sun of the workers", i.e., "the star of communism", with John Paul being the only pope to have spent much of his life under a communist regime.
• Yet another theory exists among some traditionalist Catholics, who believe that the motto translates as "Eclipse of the Sun". These Catholics view the Second Vatican Council as a fundamental departure of the Catholic faith. and that the differences between the church before and after the council are stark enough to regard the contemporary official Catholic Church as a new modernist church and not truly Catholic. The sun is so interpreted as the true Catholic faith, which has been eclipsed by the heterodoxy of the council teachings. They identify this time period as the Great Apostasy, that has been predicted for the End of Times.
• Solidarity, the Polish labor movement that despised Communism, might be seen as a connection to "Labor of the Sun."
• John Paul II introduced the Luminous Mysteries to the Rosary.
• During his pontificate, John Paul II traveled extensively all around the world, more than any other pope before, and similarly to what the sun does daily, from an earth-centric point of view.
• Nicolaus Copernicus, who was the first astronomer to formulate a comprehensive heliocentric cosmology, spent his youth in Kraków, Poland. The heliocentric model of the universe was described as heretical by Catholic Church during the early 1600s, when the Copernican system was espoused by Galileo Galilei. This position was reversed in 1992 by Pope John Paul II, who also spent his youth in Kraków, Poland, in his apology to Galileo, 450 years after Copernicus published De revolutionibus and 360 years after Galileo's trial. Thus, the "Toil of the Sun" may have referenced the Church's acceptance of heliocentricity.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Pope Benedict XVI (Gloria olivae)

"Gloria olivae" or "glory of the olive", is the last short phrase on the list.
• Prior to the papal conclave, this motto led to speculation that the next pontiff would be from the Order of Saint Benedict, whose symbols include the olive branch.
• Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, elected in April 2005, is not a Benedictine, but did choose Benedict XVI as his regnal name, partially named after Benedictine founder Benedict of Nursia, which might be regarded as a fulfillment of this prophecy.
• By choosing the name Benedict, the Pope became linked with St. Benedict, who in turn is distantly connected to the Olivetans, a small sub-order of Benedictines. Although it is frequently stated that the Order of St Benedict is also known as that of the Olivetans, this is not true: while all Olivetans are Benedictines, few Benedictines are Olivetans.
• On 5 April 1993, the future Pope Benedict XVI was installed as the cardinal bishop of Velletri-Segni. Velletri's coat of arms are emblazoned with three olive trees.
• Pope Benedict XVI was born on 16 April, the feast day of Saint Benedict Joseph Labre (26 March 1748 - 16 April 1783), also known as the Holy Pilgrim, with whom the Pope now shares both names, Benedict and Joseph. St. Benedict Labre, however, is not associated with olives, Olivetans or Mount Olivet in any way.
• Yet another possible interpretation might be that, like his predecessor — who spoke of the Church needing to "breathe with both lungs" again — Pope Benedict XVI has a special desire to reunite with the Eastern Orthodox churches, which have been separated since the Great Schism in 1054. The olive can of course be taken as a symbol of Greece, and hence the Greek Orthodox Church (and — by extension — the Russian Orthodox Church which grew out of it).
• Another interpretation was that "Gloria Olivae" would promote world peace, as symbolized by the olive branch. In a general audience on 27 April 2005, Benedict XVI explained that he chose his regnal name as a link to Benedict XV, "Religio Depopulata", and that: "In his footsteps I place my ministry, in the service of reconciliation and harmony between peoples, profoundly convinced that the great good of peace is above all a gift of God, a fragile and precious gift to be invoked, safeguarded and constructed, day after day and with everyone's contribution."
• Some, who expect Pope Benedict XVI to restore order and discipline, namely, the "rule", Latin "regula", within the Catholic Church, the "sheepfold", Latin "ovilis", whence "ovilia", the place where the sheep lay to rest. Consider the phrase to be an imperfect and ungrammatical anagram, "de regola ovilia" (correct Latin: de regula oviliae) or "of the rule of the sheepfold" for the counter-reformation he is expected to introduce.
• Others have pointed to the Olivet Discourse in the Gospel of Matthew and argued that the events described therein will come to completion during the reign of this Pope. These people argue that the Tribulation will begin during the reign of Benedict XVI.
Cardinal Ratzinger's choice of the name Benedict XVI was seen by some as the fulfillment of the prophecy gloria olivae, since it is claimed that the olive branch is sometimes used as a symbol of St. Benedict. However, prior to his election there were numerous speculations in the media as to what could be considered as "fulfillment of the prophecy". For example, it was said that any pope from the Benedictine Order; or any Latin American pope (with olive complexion) or any black pope; or any pope from Italy or Spain (two countries strongly associated with the cultivation of olives); or any pope with links to Judaism—any of the aforementioned possibilities was advanced as constituting a fulfillment of the prophecy, giving a broad array of possibilities. It has also been noted that the choice of name, while interesting for those who predicted the choice of the name, was not statistically unlikely, as modern papal names are generally chosen from a fairly limited set of names. In the last 250 years, for example, there have only been eight names used for Popes: Clement, John, Benedict, Pius, Gregory, Paul, Leo, and John Paul. Media comments on Pope Benedict XVI's choice of name have suggested that his motive was to emulate Pope Benedict XV’s legacy of diplomacy and theological conservatism

Petrus Romanus

The longest and final motto reads:
• In the original Latin:
In p̲secutione extrema S.R.E. ſedebit. Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis.
• This is usually translated into English as:
"During the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, the seat will be occupied by
Peter the Roman, who will feed his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the formidable Judge will judge His people.
The End."
However, in the 1595 Lignum Vitae, the line In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit. forms a separate sentence and paragraph of its own, and it is unclear whether it is grammatically related to Gloria Olivae which precedes it, or to Petrus Romanus, which follows it.
The claim that the original list written by St. Malachy, does not contain a reference to Petrus Romanus and that the last lines were added to the printed text in Wyon's Lignum Vitæ cannot be proved, as the original manuscript (if any) no longer exists.

Now a lot of these prophecies seem to match up to certain dates, and there are a lot of similarities. 2012 is around the corner and were on the 111th pope, one more left. What do you think ATS.

Sources:

www.catholic-pages.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I thought I heard somewhere that the current Pope was the last one. I might be wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just asking. I think i heard the last pope would be dark, as in African heritage. Is this true?

Not that it matters much but just askin

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Did the source you heard that from talk about the intentions of the last pope? Dark or black might refer to his intentions. If you can find the source saying he is of African descent, I would very much like to see it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Prophecy could be right. They might stop calling the head person of the church "Pope" and call that person something else to make the prophecy true.

The prophecy of the ending of the Popes doesn't mean that the world will end though.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Nice thread! I wanted to brush up on this topic, but have been too lazy to do the research. lol

Rev

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believe there is said this popes reign will be short. His follow up will be the last pope or black pope.

I did see a picture from this years easter speach.
On the balcony a little bit behind of the pope was a black man not brown or coloured, no his skin was really more black.

No offense but I didn't see him the first time. He just blended in or something.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Edgar Casey was also one to say Benedict would be the last Pope before the "Bad" Pope. The sands are running out according to the prophecies. It should be kicking into high gear soon. Get that popcorn popped & that soda poured because the movie is picking up the pace.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Isn't it an obligation of a pope to promote peace? The olive branch being one of at least two physical representations of peace - the other a white dove? Just sayin'..... Doesn't really seem unusual.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Yeah you are right there, but the other codes he used. Religio depopulata
the events that happened when that pope was in power, deaths and plauges happened. There are others to.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I believe there is said this popes reign will be short. His follow up will be the last pope or black pope.

I did see a picture from this years easter speach.
On the balcony a little bit behind of the pope was a black man not brown or coloured, no his skin was really more black.

No offense but I didn't see him the first time. He just blended in or something.

Another thread recently mentioned the prophecy of the popes, which I commented on..........following is a partial quote from my reply on that thread.

With Benedict being the second to last, and being 83 in April 2010, he may not have much time left. So we have to wonder if there is anyone out there who may be the possible Peter, the Roman.

Well, in October 2009, Pope Benedict appointed Ghana Cardinal Peter Kwodo Appiah Turkson to the office of the president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, as a result of which, he will have to leave Ghana, and go to, where else.........ROME!!!!.

The reason this is exciting, is because he has been getting a lot more exposure lately and is seen as a very possible candidate to, wait for it, possibly **BECOME THE NEXT POPE**

Per this article I read:

An African cardinal has said the election of a black Pope is a good possibility, just as the United Nations has had a black secretary-general and the United States now has a black president.

Responding to a question at a Vatican press conference today about whether the Catholic Church is ready for a black Pope, Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson of Ghana replied: “Why not?” He added the church has historically been “very successful” in electing “everyone” as pontiffs.

The cardinal referred to modern day precedents in high profile international positions, such as Kofi Annan chosen to be secretary-general of the United Nations, and now Barack Obama as president of the United States. “If God would wish to see a black man as a Pope, thanks be to God,” he said. Turkson, who is himself tipped as papabile (a possible candidate for the papacy), stressed that every priest, when ordained, should accept the possibility that he may become a bishop, cardinal, or a pontiff.

African Cardinal: Church Ready for Black Pope

from another article about the cardinal:

Ghana’s first Catholic Cardinal, Peter Appiah Turkson is closer to becoming the first black pope ever of the Catholic Church. Saturday October 24, 2009, Pope Benedict appointed Cardinal Turkson to head the Vatican’s justice and peace office. This position is a high-profile one that cements his reputation as a possible future candidate for the papal office, according to the Associated Press. The justice and peace office is responsible for promoting the church’s social teachings on justice issues, such as war, the death penalty and human rights. Turkson told reporters three weeks ago there was no reason there couldn’t be a black pope, particularly after Barack Obama was elected U.S. president. Turkson’s appointment to his new post was announced at the end of a three-week Vatican meeting on the role of the Catholic Church in Africa, which Turkson had headed.

Ghana's Cardinal Turkson gets closer to becoming first black pope.

Just one more prophecy to add to a long list of other prophecies.

One more piece of evidence that SOMETHING is coming to fruition shortly?

I think so. I don't know positively....., but it sure seems possible to me.

God Bless,

Sezsue

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Prophecy of Popes
The Un-Prophesied Reason the Papacy May End

In response to MadDogKull who noted:

Then I saw this in Tenktickles thread. “ In 1139, Saint Malachi experienced a vision of the future. He saw 112 different popes and gave them all cryptic mottos. These mottos described the popes in order. Each motto has been associated with each numbered Pope. The mottos are usually related to places of birth, their coat of arms or their pontificates. The current pope is Pope Benedict XVI; he is the 111th pope on the list. His motto read, “Gloria Olivae” meaning glory of the olive. Pope Benedict XVI promotes peace and the symbol of peace is an olive branch.”

While I am doubtful of prophecy sometimes, or whether this is a miraculous coincidence, the possibilities of the institution we call the Mother Church changing from being led by Papal authority to being led by a Council of Elders is not impossible. And the reason for this to happen was not prophesied.

The Catholic Church is mindful of its obligation to practice the faith of Christianity with the utmost and most profound use of the legacy left by Jesus Christ to be carried out by his faithful Apostle Peter. In the intervening years, Rome assisted the practice of Catholicism through the instruction and under the watchful eye of the Magisterium. This Office, the Magisterium, essentially brings with it investigations into misconduct and the practice of error within the church and issues corrections to groups who have made some mis-step. Unknown but to a very few, and even perhaps not to anyone, the Magisterium is divine in concept but rarely practiced in perfection.

The church has become diversified into different sects of Christianity, but insofar as I know, it is only Rome which remains the sole sponsor of the Magisterium. Why is this important now to bring to your attention? Because the answer reverberates with the very soon to appear Magisterial Mission, an incarnation of a Paradise Son to take up the work of Jesus, and this Son will call the roll call of justice and establish himself as a visible representative of Christ. He shall reign for thousands of years, undying, as the moral and righteous representative of the very Jesus who bears his name to the Church the Popes are said to represent to man.

This is not prophesy. The Magisterial Son is preparing to appear to all in the advent of a new season of hope for mankind on this war-torn planet. The Popes have all been attentive to the prophecy that all men shall come to God, but they seldom understand that all Gods come to man on their own volition, and so has the Magisterial Son elected to answer the call of Christ to take on the work of reforming the educational and spiritual systems.

Let me ask all of you reading this a question: If you were Pope, and the vision of a new Christ appeared to you as you thought about your office, and it was told that Paradise shall appear on earth as one of you, what would you do as a man (or woman)? Would you not offer Him your throne? Would you not defer to the divine as the heavenly authority over man and beast?

This will be the dilemma of the current reigning Pope or of the one to follow. How do you think the then Pope will respond to this appearance of a Paradise Magisterial Son?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Great post, I know what you mean. If I saw someone who never died, an claimed he was Jesus I would defiantly give him the throne. What do you mean by Paradise Magisterial Son though...still not understanding that?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If anyone ever really researched 2012, it is not exactly the end of life. Some sources say that it is the end of an age, i.e picses; the age of Christianity. A new start for people. Possibly one with a horrific ending to the previous age. Tibeten monks using remote veiwing claim that aliens will save mankind, as they have in the past, according to the monks.
I pressume there will be a nuclear attack, race wars, general anarchy and hatred before something puts an end to it and we must restart again with the few survivers. Hopefully if the monks are correct, the aliens will not save promoters of war, thus the new world we will live in will be one of true freedom and knowledge. Hopefully this wouldn't need to happen of course, but most people are a cancer on the organism we call earth. As stated by Agent Smith in 'The Matrix' from 1999: "I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."
In a way, he was right, a large percent of the world has no regard for the enviornment and other life.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In regards to prophecy and the wrath of God,here is why America is soon coming to destruction:

Through Tolerance of Sin the Nation of America is Damned-

America tolerates the killing of our unborn children and calls it "freedom of choice"

America tolerates cultivation of humans to harvest stem cells and calls it "research"

America tolerates homosexual perversions and calls it "diversity and alternative lifestyles"

America tolerates paganism and immoral life styles and calls it "multiculturalism"

America tolerates killing of the elderly and the ill among us and calls it "compassion"

America tolerates religious cults that deny God and calls it "denominationalism"

America tolerates pornography and exploitation of women and children and calls it "art"

America tolerates vile and filthy brain washing of our children and calls it "entertainment"

America tolerates God's Holy Name being blasphemed and calls it "freedom of speech"

America tolerates taking of innocent life, and theft of property and calls it our " legal" system

America tolerates everything except God.

Do you think there is no coming wrath on America, a nation of ungodly men?

. ... What Brings About The Judgment of God?
"There is one come out of thee, that imagines evil against the Lord, a wicked counselor" (Nahum 1:11). God must pour out His fury when a nation and its people turn from simply ignoring God to deliberately plotting against Him. This evil one who plots against God - making laws, giving wicked counsel, designed to anger God - is the consensus, the national mind, expressed by its judges, courts, and government. This one who has arisen in our midst is embodied particularly in our Supreme Court, but also in our federal courts, and our judges on every level. These people have become wicked counselors, waging war against God. And they have blood and the souls of innocents on their hands.

Americans who protect abortionists, perverts, and atheistic rights are daring God to react to their rebellion. The evil citizens of America have set their hearts against God and are bringing the anger of God against the entire nation along with their own damnation. The evil people of America do not fear God, do not respect, or honor Him and they shall pay with their very souls.

Those in authority in America have removed God from their midst and now dare to deny public worship of Him and God responds: " For now will I break His yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder" (Nahum 1:13).

Nahum asks, "Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide (endure) in the fierceness of his anger?" (Nahum 1:6).

San Francisco earthquakes, California wild fires, Oklahoma bombing, New York twin towers, New Orleans hurricane, plains states wild fires, rivers and dams flooding all across the nation, Carolina tornadoes... what will come next? What national horror will you unexpectedly tune into on CNN that will make you finally see that God is speaking to America, warning America? What will it take for a nation that is so self indulgent, so obsessed with self worship and the worship of man, to be spiritually awakened?

A word to compromising pastors.
What kind of spiritual blindness has fallen on us when we see this judgment all about and still have mammon worshipping preachers crying, "Peace! Prosperity!"

Do you not care that hell is at the door of America and its people? Does it mean nothing to you that you will be held accountable on the day of judgment for every soul that was lost while in your care? Are you a lukewarm minister? Are you more afraid of offending the sensitivities of those God has placed in your care than to save their soul? What shall be the greater offence; that they are required to finally choose whom they serve and obey Him as their sovereign King and Lord... or to face the horrific offence of eternal punishment.

...San Francisco earthquakes, California wild fires, Oklahoma bombing, New York twin towers, New Orleans hurricane, plains states wild fires, rivers and dams flooding all across the nation, Carolina tornadoes... what will come next? What national horror will you unexpectedly tune into on CNN that will make you finally see that God is speaking to America, warning America? What will it take for a nation that is so self indulgent, so obsessed with self worship and the worship of man, to be spiritually awakened?

A word to compromising pastors.
What kind of spiritual blindness has fallen on us when we see this judgment all about and still have mammon worshipping preachers crying, "Peace! Prosperity!"

Do you not care that hell is at the door of America and its people? Does it mean nothing to you that you will be held accountable on the day of judgment for every soul that was lost while in your care? Are you a lukewarm minister? Are you more afraid of offending the sensitivities of those God has placed in your care than to save their soul? What shall be the greater offence; that they are required to finally choose whom they serve and obey Him as their sovereign King and Lord... or to face the horrific offence of eternal punishment.

www.falsemessiahs.com...

A strong warning,but it is very biblical. How many will see these as warnings to turn back to God,and not the "hate-speech" the world has decided to call it? Not very many,by the looks of things.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

So you are against the following:

Through Tolerance of Sin the Nation of America is Damned-

America tolerates the killing of our unborn children and calls it "freedom of choice"

America tolerates cultivation of humans to harvest stem cells and calls it "research"

America tolerates homosexual perversions and calls it "diversity and alternative lifestyles"

America tolerates paganism and immoral life styles and calls it "multiculturalism"

America tolerates killing of the elderly and the ill among us and calls it "compassion"

America tolerates religious cults that deny God and calls it "denominationalism"

America tolerates pornography and exploitation of women and children and calls it "art"

America tolerates vile and filthy brain washing of our children and calls it "entertainment"

America tolerates God's Holy Name being blasphemed and calls it "freedom of speech"

America tolerates taking of innocent life, and theft of property and calls it our " legal" system

America tolerates everything except God.

Do you think there is no coming wrath on America, a nation of ungodly men?

In your perfect world, no one would not be able to cure diseases because of no stem-cell research, homosexuals would be jailed for their lifeastyle, everyone would be Christian and anyone interested in other religions would be jailed, elderly who no longer wish to be in pain would be forced to suffer everyday, anyone denying god would be jailed, any art depicting nude people would be burnt and all other media would be censored.

I would hate to live in your world.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Relax Zerosum
Let him them push there beliefs on you. Just laugh it off.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Eh, your right, just kind of sick of having people push their beliefs on other people... this isn't godlikeproduction, it's ats!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think the end of chritianity is in the stars. The age of pieces (fish symbol for christ) is ending and perhaps christianity as we know it will fizzle out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join