It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come (am only I wise in how to overcome illegal activities and illegal conspiracies)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How come in movies they can get away with threating the president? Tell me. Speak to me. I say Alternative America can work through the disguise of entertainment to publically incite the most violent riots and incite the most detailed government overthrows. Why isn't anyone else wise like me to have my line of thinking in how to get things accomplished on the land of America without going to jail for it? Listen up though, through movie script talking we can communicate for accomplishing radical change in this country. Do you hear me loud enough? I said, through movie script talking we can communicate for accomplishing radial change in this country. Through different kinds of art we can do this also. There is always a way around the bushes. A way to beat the law.

So what I am saying is that we can actually work on a movie that is actually detailing how things are going to go down here on the American land. The government can't stop the making of movies. The government wont just up and ban movies from being made in the U.S. just because someone like me sees a grand loophole in the law that allows for conspiracies to be put legal via art and entertainment. Hey, movie magic is the Alternative American way.

Don't you understand that here in America you can, without fear of prosecution from the long arm of the law, make a movie called "How We Killed The 45th President," and base it on a real conspiracy? Ha! I'm thinking outside the box because I am a true thinker when it comes to the loopholes in society. So follow Alternative America. For it is going to get real in the art and entertainment field from here on out. Nothing the government can do to stop people like me from taking full advantage of art and entertainment. I mean, hey, you can make a poem about how you plan to do a crime, and that poem can't be used against you ahead of time certainly. The prosecuter can only try to look back to it when it is too late and where it shall have no baring in a courtcase if you were to get taken by the law for the very crime you had happen to have mentioned in your very poem. But screw poems, it's all a certain thing in the movie field now I say.

Life following art. It's the secrets of how to conspire legally. Instead of putting a 555 phone number in your movie, put a real phone number in your movie. Get results done.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I sort of believe this is already being done, in more than just movies, and the effects are pretty much all around us.
If you can come up with a way to penetrate the levels needed to actually access the entire market, that would be good.
You'll need lots of cash, contacts and distribution.
Of course there is alot of stuff hitting the web, yet as the web grows, so does the action against its open access as well.
Sounds like you had a moment to call your own there for a little bit,
you can know now, youre not alone.

Thank you

(add) and writing things, can and has been used as proof and evidence that the writer is dangerous or unstable or an enemy of the state, so care is always advised.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would ask you ponder the subjective qualities of wisdom.
Back to your regularly scheduled, tormentations

gj

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Point 1. The more you call yourself wise and great thinking, the less chance that statement is true.

Point 2. It doesn't matter if you string popcorn into secret messages...if the messages reveal a actual plan (as you said, the phone number), then you will get hammered for it.

I am not even sure what your advocating btw...are you talking about making a movie about a perfect America, or a movie about how to take over America?

Hell, so long as its not a direct plan, but more a how to...you dont have to make it fantasy, you can write the book as you deem fit. Anarchist cookbook details how to build bombs and crap, and thats fine..what wouldn't be fine if they started saying "And then, you put it into senator Bob's mailbox on april 19th, etc etc etc".

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You could make a movie titled just as you have titled it, and if you had made that movie without ever posting this, and released that movie you could then testify under oath that it is only a movie, and all the characters in it, and all events are purely fictional and the film was intended for entertainment purposes only. Since you've posted this before doing that, this can now be used against you, to show that your film is not purely for entertainment, but in your own words:

I say Alternative America can work through the disguise of entertainment to publically incite the most violent riots and incite the most detailed government overthrows.

As a point of law, the government is We the People, and your post is advocating treason. You are advocating using the film industry as a propaganda machine in your sedition, and this is problematic. I believe your speech is protected to make these musings, but if you actually began a propaganda machine which effectively sparked violent riots, your speech is not protected, and it is self evident you did this without regard for the rights of the People.

Our government does not need to be overthrown, it needs to be restored. Violent revolution is not necessary as our Founders left in place a remarkable Constitution, coupled with some pretty remarkable state constitutions, that establish a republic in order to protect the rights of individuals. We have legal means by which to restore our republic, and we should endeavor to use those legal means until all avenues have been exhausted, assuming we must exhaust legal means at all.

The end of last century we saw several "velvet" revolutions in Europe, where totalitarian states were dismantled and a move towards a more democratic process took place. They are called "velvet" revolutions, because these changes took place relatively peacefully. I would love to see you make a movie outlining America's Velvet Revolution, where the Great Republic is restored.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've been in the process of pumping out some similar ideas to maybe "wake up" the masses but maybe not as extreme as your stating. I can dig the idea but artists and writers have been doing this for years. Even trying to make a statement with something fantasy or as easy as a children's movie. Most will take it for entertainment, the others will see it for the message the art is actually presenting. Maybe I'm just saying this because I know my friends around me would interpret it as a hate movie for our 45th president or just another stupid B movie. I just wanted to add my two cents in and say that you're not alone on this one dude.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
nice idea. but it would not work. look at the spin off show from X-files. they did a terrorist crashing a plane in to the world trade towers before it happened. nothing has come of that.
most people are stupid.

new topics

top topics

join