It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment! **RESULTS**

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hi, I've studied remote viewing quite a bit, even taking classes in it from some of the former members of the military unit. It does work just not the way you want it to.

I've seen several people try to do remote viewing experiments over the internet. Here are some guidelines for doing a successful experiment that may help.

Targets need to be something simple with a clear gestalt. Pictures out of the national geographic work the best. They are usually about one place or event. Keep in mind the remote viewer is not seeing the picture, they are going to the time and place that picture was taken. So they may get impressions of whatever else is going on at that location.

Do not use advertising, art work or images for Hollywood movies. Those are made up events. Clips for movies of an actual event are OK.
Please do do not use Esoteric targets with no feedback.
The meeting chambers of the “Grand Intergalactic Council and Hairdressers convention” may sound like a cool target but there is no feedback you can give the viewer.

So good beginning targets are things with simple unique shapes and impressions, the Eiffel tower, Mount Fuji, the Pyramids, the Utah arch etc. If it's an object something like a WW1 German spiked helmet, or a unique old statue etc.

Place the picture in an envelope and give it a target id.
The target id can be just be a series of random numbers, 353467.
Give that number to the remote viewer with a simple tasking,
“the Target is a location, describe the location”

Give the feedback to the viewer within a reasonable time. For experiments like yours over the internet a week works best.

3 things on your desk are OK if they are unique objects, but a better way would have been one single unique object. Take a picture of it. Put that image in an envelope and give it an id.

Hope that helps some.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I see something red, about 4 inches in height, I see glass either clear or green, and a strange impression of a mushroom or something shaped like a mushroom, I also see out a window, it is pretty high up it seems.

Edit to add: ha, I read back a few, seems others are getting this impression of something as I said 'shaped like a mushroom' , something with a knob of some type on top. It will be very interesting to see what this object is!

[edit on 11-4-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A lot of responses here are discussing the method of remote viewing, and whether or not this can be taken seriously. I 'play' around with remote viewing online and this is the method I am using as suggested on one of the remote viewing test sites:

I am concentrating and getting an impression that first hits me in texture, then color, and then design. It is not easy, at least not for me, to come up with an actual object, I may be able to say if it is human, animal, natural, a building or solid object, I may be able to decide it has a particular shape, but I rarely actually SEE the object, just impressions of them.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
A pirate flag, a toy yoda and a magnetic desk toy with lots of metallic bits.

[edit on 11/4/10 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
My turn..

I had a few images come into my mind before I began to read the rest of the thread.

My first impressions were;
1, a white dice with black spots.
2, a small green figurine (possibly jade or a jade coloured plastic..)
3, a wine glass or mirror.

The wine glass or mirror was a bit confusing actually.. I had the image of the other two, but the third item was shrouded in a blur. This blurred object lead me to see other stuff.. ie, the room itself.. possibly..

The computer is on a desk that is away from any walls. Behind the computer their is a sofa which faces a TV on the far wall... to the left of the TV and sofa, against a wall, there is a book case or shelves/cupboards.. Coming back along that left hand wall towards the area where computer is, there is a window or doorway to the left which lets in a lot of light. This light was refelcting on item number 3.. which brought me to the idea that it is possibly made of glass.

The sofa and bookcase/shelves are similar in colour.. a dark brown/reddish colour..

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
A basket Ball, A trophy (perhaps a basket ball trophy) and a medal ( Like the ones they hand out at the olympics, only smaller... )

I don't know why, cuz you are from england...

Perhaps its soccer related... and not basket ball related.

Also your room may be full of soccer posters... maybe?

Thats a bonus answer

Let me know, please to U2U me if I come close.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

In response to your first question.

That’s a fair point and yes it COULD narrow it down a bit but who says anyone has got any hits so far.

In response to your second question.

Again I haven’t claimed that anyone has got any hits so how do you know they have?

no there is no conspiracy here people.

Nope, there is no ATS’er that could look through my window

Nice try though..

In response to your third question.

I’m not telling people they have hits until the experiment is over.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
A cactus, a short stack of coins and a Top Gear 'STIG' moneybox thats white.

i know im close!!

It would help if you opened the curtains a little more

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Why are people asking for hints?? Its not a guessing competition, no jelly beans here.....

Its Remote Viewing!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

I agree and i'm not going to.

I think this can be really fun if people actually try and yes i'm trying to make it the best it can be.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
1) Book or a framed photo.
2) Statue like object, miniature or perhaps an pot with a flower.
3) Source of electrical light.

That said, I personally I think its more like 'remote guessing' than 'remote viewing' - having conduct one of these "experiment" threads by myself.

I also was instructed that this type of "experiment" is made on false or misleading environment. But meh, it's always fun to 'remote guess'.

-v

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Coffee cup,hammer, and a knife

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 68eric86

,hammer, and a knife

I'm not going to comment on how close or how far away you was but going from that post above who do you think i am??

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Nice idea...(flagged and starred)

cup and then ball(or other round object)... the third staring with d or de...?

Though, not to sure on the cup nor round objects details of yet, or the third object, when it comes to me I'll update.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Thanks to TheBorg for adding this to the opening post for me....

"EDIT TO ADD: Per Member Request Via U2U: It is recommended that people do try to avoid reading other members posts in this thread before posting yourself to avoid being influenced by their answers.

Also it is recommended that you don’t simply guess but instead attempt a genuine remote viewing attempt."

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Alrite i'll have a butchers. 1. Post it notes 2. Butter knife 3. Old mobile phone or nintendo ds?

Or. . .
Atoms , molacules and electrons?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Just been there. You have a ball, a glass pyramid, and a small box. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

First I didn't understand what I had to do so I read 2 comments and then I got it.

Anyways, with that being said, it's:

1. A thing.
2. A thing.
3. A thing!

= I WIN!

Haha, joking aside.

1. A scrambled up piece of paper.
2. A red apple (I know it's stupid since it's gonne be out for 3 months, but it just kept coming to me!
3. A book!

Let's see!!!

- S.V.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SalkinVictory

It's going to be exactly 1 month now.

Ending of the experiment is posted on the Opening post now as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
A bottle a toy frog and an ashtray

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join