It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment! **RESULTS**

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Arkady

Wow! Just wow! The first thing i saw was an Elephant. There's also a bottle of some kind, and i see a strap or something made of maybe leather (are you kinky?) thats around too! Its small and round.

I hope i get a hit!

Nice thread!
S&F

HaHa! nice reply =)

i saw an apple, or fruit/food,maybe im hungry..

also a little figure like a toy/statue

and a can of soda.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
1. I see something cylynrdical, and it has a candycane spiral pattern in possibly red and white, not sure on the colors. I surmise this to either be a candycane, or a pen or pencil or other similar object with this kind of pattern.

2. I see an irregular object, it has lots of angles with flat surfaces....it seems crystal or rock like in some way...I'm not sure on the color, or translucency, but it seems to have a pigment of some kind.

3. I see an object that is elongated with a round end on each side. It may or may not be a little round on top or bottom. It reminds me of the shape of a twinky. More focusing makes me think this could possibly be a glasses case or something. It's either a shade of grey, or a really dark green/blue color...I get mixed signals there.

---

After reading the other responses AFTER I gave my shot, it's interesting to see that others have seen cylyndrical objects with red...and people have suggested remote controls, iphones, etc...all similarly shaped as rectangles with rounded corners, like twinkies and glasses cases...

The brown ceramic I didn't see, but I have seen a few crystal like responses, and somebody saw a rock...

This will be interesting.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by joesomebody]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The first Image that I got was...

1. A Glass vase Grey tint, with a round circle or ball shape object on top.

2. Picture frame or square object.

3. drawing a blank now

let me know, I also see a window in front of your computer and a tree

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
For Right now the first thing that popped into my head is a brown ceramic vase or dish

The other one i see is something made out of brass
Maybe a medium size Globe?
I also posted before i started reading through the tread, so there were no outside influences.
and the final one i saw is a remote control for a tv or electronic device( made to be a joke for RV)

[edit on 11-4-2010 by TwoTechnics]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by TwoTechnics]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is my first post here at ATS, though I've watched the forum for a while now. First off, I think this is a fantastic experiment. I've been fascinated with remote viewing and other psychic abilities for my entire life. I am anxious to see how this turns out.

With that said, its Cartman, The Statue of Liberty, and a small fossil, perhaps a leaf, or tooth of some kind.

J.Black

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I didn't read any posts outside the op so these are the first images that popped into my head.

A dark blue felt tip pen.
A silver analog watch that's showing the wrong time - 5:03pm to be exact.
A dark brown empty wallet.

Am I close?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Beast Of Gevaudan]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
A fleshlight, a mountain dew code red, and an smart phone, possibly an android..... no this isnt a joke.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

personally i did experience a lot of remote viewing.

The conclusions I came to :

1) there is always a time gap between when you see stg happening and the time it really happened. It can be seconds it can be weeks, it is absolutely NEVER beforehand that you see it. If that happen we should speak of programming not remote viewing.

2) after you have realised the reality of this ability, ego&intellect create many illusions remote-viewing like (what you wish, what you aim, what you think is) and it does become a real real mess to discern what is (especially when what you see is genuine and at the same time what you would want to see)

3) to get full control over this ability require an exceptionally detached and illuminated soul

conclusion: i don't see the point of this thread. we should rather meditate and expand consiousness to sharpen our minds and perceptions to reach number 3.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ok.....I want to play. I am not a a clairvoyant by any means.

1. A Fork.
2. A picture of friend or family.
3. A rock.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Coffee mug, Key, toy car

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I did no prep for this and it's just a total guess off the top of my head: a book, a cup or glass and a CD.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i bet thers a model airplane... old one to ww1 era whith chiped paint and movable propeller and something with the chinese flag on it. just thousand to thanks that was fun

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Okay I actually tried to visualize it this time.

Here's my second take:

1. A star shaped toy / trinket

2. A keychain / dog tag of sorts.

3. A pen with the cap on its end.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Easy.

Ball
A Map
Key

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
three circular coloured lights Green, Red, Orange, could it be a traffic light ? Perhaps it is just the strong colours, a wax crayon. A photo, passport sized, or is it the word passport, and the name Klaus Barbie. There is also a feeling of a red LED display showing the number 0000.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Qwenn]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think the test should end in maybe a day or two. A few weeks is ridiculous for a post.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It's a fun experiment, but I can see a whole lot more problems with this than have already been noted.

1. Just how many items are likely to be suitable for this sort of thing?
- probably household, probably not perishable (!), probably not too big, probably not an essential item that you only have one of... It certainly narrows the field down, and that is becoming obvious by the numerous items that are reappearing in the guesses.

2. How exactly will you do the maths? This is a VERY complex probability question, especially when the range of objects is somewhat limited by item 1.. I'd actually be a little suroprised if you *don't* get some pretty accurate hits on all three.

2. I'm not suggesting for a moment that the OP would do this, but how do we know that the information doesn't get out? There might even be an ATSer within binocular view of the OP's desk...
Or maybe (this is a conspiracy site after all..) the OP has already set up some people to be the winners...!!

3. On that note, telling people when they get a hit is a *really* bad idea. How do you know that they won't tell another ATSer and so on. In no time at all, the 3 items may become known.

4. As has already been clearly shown, people are being influenced by previous guesses, so it really should be done in a controlled environment - wouldn't be any fun that way, though...

I could go on, but I don't want to be a party pooper, so, the objects are, of course:

Push-pencil - blue.
Sports trophy - football.
AA battery - flat, alkaline.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
ello ello i am new here this is my first post , ive been around for some time now and i love this site .. also pardon my spelling ..so with that said lets give this a shot .. i see corn ,rubiks cube,and my last thought was a figure of some sort but ill go with a set of keys ..many thanks ats and i look forward to a enlightening future with you all ...

peace Nephi

on 2nd thought after i posted i picked up a strong picture of an orange
thats the third item ok ok ok ok final

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I see an oblonged egged shaped smooth surfaced object which seems to be stretched. There are bleeding colors on it the seem to run through. I'll let it go with one of them for now.

AAC

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Cool experiment. I am going to guess a mirror, dollar bill, and a fork

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Hadriel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join