It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment! **RESULTS**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'll play as well...

1. Iphone / cellular phone
2. Wristwatch
3. Set of keys

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have several problems with the way this experiment is being run. no offense.

The main one is everyone posting their "guesses" here in the forum. RV works best the less you know about your target. There have already been several answers describing brown ceramics. It's almost impossible for anyone to make a RV attempt and ignore that. Have potential RVers PM you their descriptions next time, then post them afterwards.

Also using three objects. If you want to use multiple objects, label them with some sort of code or name. Like object #1, or RV001, RV002, ect. This is very important, otherwise those three objects may bleed into each other, distorting the image of the individual targets.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Arkady

Wow! Just wow! The first thing i saw was an Elephant. There's also a bottle of some kind, and i see a strap or something made of maybe leather (are you kinky?) thats around too! Its small and round.

I hope i get a hit!

Nice thread!
S&F

Could you look a little to the left on the bookshelf and see if there is a kama sutra sitting on it.

Great idea op. Can't wait to see how this goes.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I will play

something blue
something purple
and I am seeing something round or half round that looks white

this is my first thoughts....with think about it tonight and see if anything comes to me....so I hope I can change my answer lol

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hmm..going by my gut feeling, these items are things you're not going to need for a month or so, being that you're leaving them there the whole time, as you said (I think?)

I'm going to say.. a ball of some sort, like a soccer(foot)ball. A glass (clean I hope lol) and some sort of collectible, or memorabilia (like an event ticket?). I don't know, it's a tricky little experiment.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have a book on remote viewing. I have read most of it and tried it a little.

I want to give my first impression of what I wanted it to be. This is the same as telling the remote session guide what your preconceptions and emotional senses are picking up. This helps clear the senses for the technical part of the session which is drawing the target.

Your brain has no operating system. Instead it is a learning device. One can fight the programming because there is no programming. I can see because I want to. I see love as a delicate flower. It exists in its' impossibility because it wants to.

My first impression was of a stack of 3 photos on a white tablecloth. The top one was a beach scene. The next one had a smaller flash of pale color. the bottom one was white.

I will make time in the next few days to sit down and draw.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1. A red mushroom or champaign cork shaped object figurine or candle
2. A small tin box like the ones Altoids come in.
3. A Slinky or spring type object

[edit on 10-4-2010 by twohawks]
Being familiar with how remote viewing works, I chose not to read any posts prior to my looking, other than the original of course.
We will see!!!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by twohawks]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
An Aquarium with three fish.
Small blue pebbles as a base in the aquarium.
A minor crack on the bottom right.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
reply to post by Blazer

The whole point of this experiment is to sit back, try to visualise his computer, and...well...guess. If enough people have similar answers than viola. Experiment proved his hypothesis to be true.

Of course there are a number of factors that can put a wrench (controls?) in this but guessing is supposed to happen.

From what I have seen of remote viewing, from several friends who practice remote viewing, as well as much reading on the matter and attemping it myself, remote viewing is not just "guessing". Most "professional" remote viewers follow specific procedures to zero in on their target, it's not just "hmm let me think about it for 10 seconds and just make a guess".

The first responders literally said they were using "spider sense" and "wild ass guess", which is NOT remote viewing, which is why I said this "experiment" would just be a joke due to people just replying with their guess of 3 random objects.

From what I have seen, remote viewing is a skill that takes time to develop (if one can do it at all), and random people just cannot become remote viewers by being asked to on the spot.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I've never really tried it before.

And you're right..

I gave it a shot..and tried to follow a procedure that may enable me to 'narrow down'.

Like a reticle aiming down sights of a weapon to get an accurate shot, I used my finger to act like such a thing. I don't mean I aimed down my finger....but I had my eyes closed, keeping out as much of the outside distractions as possible. I used my finger in front of me, to act as a focus point of my thoughts. It's alot to do with comfort as well.. I scramble as many thoughts and ideas in my head at once, whirling by..he said there were three objects..but instead i see as many potentials as possible..eventually the image becomes clear..but when I think I have it, I wipe it away, and scramble it again..until eventually there is a thought that continues to come back..but I wipe it again..because thats just me thinking too much about something that I want it to be..I wait until it narrows down to something that is not even neccisarily possible, or plausible. Except that it remains focused down my sights

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
okay - I'll give it a shot...

My very first thought when you said three objects was there is a sock... (I dont know why - and I probably dont wanna know... if it is so, I hope a clean one - whew!)

Casing

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Something football related, something beverage or alcoholic related, and some sort of piece of jewelry.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Remote Viewing is just a modern twist on the Ouija Board...
...different hardware same software (spiritual entities)...
...same mindsets get suckered into it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a pen, a lighter, and a marble, blue in color...

[edit on 4/10/2010 by bestideayet]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Im gonna go with a stapler, a tape dispencer, and a pair of scissors. The scissors are on the left the stapler in the middle and tape on the right if you were looking at the monitor

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Since everyone here seem to have different answers is it safe to assume that no one has the supposed ability to remote view? If you really wanted to have this expirament taken seriously you should ask people to not just randomly guess. From what I understand, remote viewing requires intense meditation, of which I have seen no evidence of yet. The whole idea doesn't make sense to me but I am interested to see the results.

-E-

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

great idea! however 3 months for me is way too long.
You will get plenty of responses in a few days, besides...we can always do it again : )

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

WoW very ingenious. So much for quantum entanglement and James Randi. I see a glass, an oval jade object and a statue of Cleopatra.
But I believe the Russian KGB had perfected this technology decades ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
...baseball...
...fake banana...
...black flashlight...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here goes. I'm not really doing the whole relaxation/ focusing thing because I'm at work. While thinking about it, the first thing that popped into my head was a red cylindrical container of some sort. Going with my instincts on this one. Final answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join